FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heath Andra [Hiatus]

5 posters

Go down

Heath Andra [Hiatus] Empty Heath Andra [Hiatus]

Post  BladeClaw 446 Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:05 pm

(I wasn't sure about posting him yet or not, but i really felt like getting this guy on here)

Name: Heath Andra

Ethnicity: Unknown to him (he appears of indian descent)

Race : Half human / Necrofriggian

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Was originally human but had alien DNA spliced into him by G-Night

Powers: Some are similar to Big Chill

Ice Breath: he can breath out a cloud of ice that can freeze anything around it (Medium)
Flight: His wings are a little shorter than a regular necrofrigian but he can still fly pretty well
Intangibility: can become invisible for periods of time, and can go through walls (Medium)
Frozen Sword: learned how to create a sword made of ice, he’s still working on it so it can shatter pretty easily sometimes (Low)
Blizzard Storm: Uses all of his power to create a large ice tornado around him, almost anything in the area will be frozen solid, however it takes all of the energy out of him so he’s left in a kinda weak state. So he uses it for a last resort. (High)

Appearance:
Has lightly dark tanned skin. His eyes appear clear but are a bright green that give off the appearance that his eyes glow in the dark. He has some black around the rims of his eyes, along with black diamond edges under and above his eyes. He also has slightly sharp teeth. He has dark brown and red hair that points upward and goes about to his shoulders. He wears a blue green sleeveless shirt and wears a pale green longsleve shirt over it (the sleeves are kinda ripped up). Also wears dark green cargo pants and wears worn out light blue sneakers. His Wings are the same color as Big Chill, granted that they are a bit smaller. He has back splotches on his upper and lower arms and on the back of his legs. He also wears a dog tag around his neck that tells his name, number and the name G-Knight Airman under it.

Strengths:
Heath can chew through metal (he usually bites and spits it out, but he dose digest sometimes)
He can stay underwater for a long period of time
He has slightly enhanced strength, so he’s a bit stronger than a regular human but not as tough as other creatures

Weaknesses:
He cant work well against electricity (even when invisible)
He can be a slow learner, so it takes time for him to understand a subject or situation at time
He can not go through magical based barriers when intangible or very thick walls
He's not very social because he's not sure how people around him are. He just docent want to end up conversing with someone of a darker background

Personality:
Heath is a man of few words. not sure about others, he usually keeps to himself and remains quiet most of the time, but he speaks often when he wants to or if it feels necessary. He usually observes others so to understand about the people who may be around him, he's been kept in one place for a part of his life with the other hybrids and G-Knight, and hasn't really explored outside rarely before. Even though he is quiet most of the time, he will still lend a hand at times if someone is in danger.

History:
  Images flashed through his mind. The first was when he was adopted by the two mysterious people. He saw one of them wearing some sort of odd light grey jacket with a symbol of a G and what looked like a star on the right sleeve. It soon changed to when he meet other kids like him, mostly homeless and had no family. Next it flashed to when he went through the experiments, how he and the others changed in appearance, were recorded and observed by the gray coated people, and were trained to fight. The rest of the things he saw were bright and blurred messes, except for the last one. The image he saw depicted the briefing being given by one of the suited members and how they headed out to battle. As soon as he reached the outside with the others, he woke up.
  Heath jolted awake to the stinging sensation of a fusion spawn gnawing at his arm, quickly swatting the thing away and using his ice breath to freeze it and kick it away. He checked the wound to see that it wasn’t a serious scratch but he could feel the sting from the fusion matter. He held his hurt arm as he looked around at the area he was in, all around he could see fusion monsters walking around the area along with a few corpses of some of the others he knew. Some of the corpses were either burning up from the FM or one of the monsters were either gnawing on them. Heath stood there in shocked disbelief as he looked over at the area in front of him. All of a sudden, one of the Fusion Monsters turned to see Heath in it’s sights and let out a loud roar signaling the others. Alarmed by this, Heath spread his wings and took off before the monsters lunged for him.
   The hybrid flew through the sky by himself, it was nearing night time and almost a million things were running through his head right now. How many of the other hybrids like him were alive? Did some of them escape from when they attacked? Or was he the only one that survived. He landed on a large rock to take a break from flying. Scanning the area around him, he saw an area far off that was polluted with fusion matter and monsters skulking about. He stared at the fusion for a good long while, before he took of flying again. Where was he flying to, that guess was as good as him. After a while he stopped in mid flight when one big thing crossed his mind, what would G-Knight do if they knew he was alive and just ran off. Would they get mad and hunt him down to bring him back or just capture and end him, since the casualties looked like a failure in there goal. The idea haunted him, sending a shiver down his spine on what would happen. Yet still he continued to fly somewhere, and where ever he went, he knew the organization might look for him and that he was gonna fight against these invading monsters one way or another.

Who Is G-Knight?:
 G-Knight is a secret organization group made of secret scientist's , ex-plumbers. There Goal was to create there own group of soldiers that could fight off against Fuse and his minions. Most of the "soldiers", are young kids who are taken off the street or from orphanages and are genetically spliced with different alien DNA'S so to give them diffrent abilities in battle. There goal was near success up until the failure mission where a group of hybrid soldiers were to fight off against a nearby fusion hoard. They were nearly victorious up until reinforcements for the fusion came in. Even with there best effort, the hybrid soldiers were wiped out. It remained unknown on the casualties since some of the bodies couldn't be found or identified from the Fusion Matter. Deaming the attack a failure, the group has gone into hiding, there wear-a-bouts are unknown.

Do you use nanos: no

Last edited by BladeClaw 446 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Heath Andra [Hiatus] Empty Re: Heath Andra [Hiatus]

Post  Buttercrush Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:16 pm

I'd like to see more in the Personality. Also, perhaps expand a bit on the weaknesses. How does his low social skills affect him, and why does his lack of math skills count as a weakness for him?
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:19 pm

I would like to know who did the splicing of his DNA
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Profesor Utonium: I did some of the edits and expanded on his personality some and his two weaknesses

Zerowing: I added in who was responsible for the splicing and placed in a side note on the group G-Knight
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Hmm old plumbers and secret scientists. Interesting combination for a group dynamic.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:29 pm

I guess they're kinda rooters-ish, minus wanting to get rid of ben and wanting to fight against fuse there own way. But in any case, Im glad it sounds all right Smile.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm fine with them being rooterish just as long as we don't traverse into omniverse canon.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Don't worry, it won't do that.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:40 pm

If you could explain why not having a good grasp on math could harm him, then I'll approve.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:59 pm

I kinda swapped out on his math weakness for something a little easier, i hope thats all right.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:32 am

Did I approve yet?  I don't think I approved yet.  I approve.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:49 am

Professor Stamp of Approval!
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:27 am

I'll give an approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 am

*Dose the gophers dance from caddy shack*
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:05 pm

Ive decided to put Heath on a little Hiatus for a while so he can heal up in the hospital, not saying he's a goner. But Im gonna take a break from him.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down