FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uno Home

+2
Numbuh 2
Buttercrush
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Uno Home - Page 2 Empty Re: The Uno Home

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:30 pm

"I promise that we'll do everything in our power to protect the pizza and ensure that it reaches you safely," Norm took the device and held it, ready to get the job done.

"Since we all arrived here on foot, that probably means none of us have a vehicle..." The boy turned his attention to the others. "I think we should take the slider, that should be the fastest way to get to Steam Alley."
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:54 am

It felt like a damn eternity before someone took the device into their working hands. Ely sure as hell wasn't going to do it, not when she was liable to break it due to the spasms of strength she had been dealing with lately. She was good for muscle at the moment, not to hold a delicate machine that looked like it could collapse at the drop of a hat.

"Let's go then." She said, already making her way to the slider bus so they could quickly get to their destination.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Holden just gives a nod to what the Ely has just said, "We'll report back to you when we got the pizza Hoagie." He heads off himself, but would wait on the street for the others.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:57 pm

Blake agrees, "I agree. Let's go and get this pizza. We're just standing here idly when we could be out the door already." Blake would walk out the door with the rest of them and make his way towards the sliders to the city.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:03 pm

Norm followed the others, adjusting the miniature oven a bit as he walked to make sure he was holding it right.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:48 pm

"Here are your pizza's Numbuh 2 and all back in time just like you asked." Holden opens the device to show the still warm pizza.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:52 pm

"Oh this is perfect!" Numbuh 2 cries, taking the boxes and putting them on the stoop, while opening one and gobbling down a slice. "Man that is good and its still warm. So I owe ya all 31,000 each." Taking out his device, the KND operative sends each person 31,000 taro's each. "Don't spend it all in one place."
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:56 pm

"I'll have to figure out what to do with it." Holden utters, knowing some small portion would be used to get Bubbles a gift. Maybe get the Professor something nice would be a good idea.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:53 pm

Ely waited patiently, and when the client was satisfied, she could see on her NanoCom that she had been given what she was promised. She was surprised, but relieved to see the KND operative keep his word.

”It’s appreciated,” she said in a surprisingly genuine voice, considering the attitude she’s had so far.

Without waiting really for anyone else to address her, she turned away and made off back towards the sunken mall. First things first was to replace her smoothie she wasted pouring it on that rich brat’s head.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:22 pm

Blake receives the Taros from Numbuh 2. "I can spend it on something cool." He says nonchalantly as he pockets it. "Or save it until I really need it."

Blake heads outside now richer. Heading back to the city to do something fun. Whatever his definition of fun was.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2