FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uno Home

+2
Numbuh 2
Buttercrush
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Uno Home Empty The Uno Home

Post  Buttercrush Mon May 18, 2020 1:17 am

The home of Nigel Uno and his parents. If you’re looking for a way into the Treehouse Command Base, you’re better off looking elsewhere.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

The Uno Home Empty Re: The Uno Home

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Norm stood on the Tree house platform. He had arrived at the meeting point very early, (Mere minutes after the message told him to be there within the hour) so he wasn't too surprised that Numbuh Two wasn't there to greet him.

Norm wasn't doing anything of note beyond waiting for his contact to appear, but anyone else who had accepted Numbuh Two's offer would likely notice him as they arrived.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Elyon had taken her sweet time arriving at the KND headquarters in Sector V, only being delayed slightly by a few fusion monsters that she quickly took care of.

She frowned as she looked up at it. It was very... daunting to say the least. At the very least she wouldn't have to actually go inside, she'd probably get lost.

Shuffling, Elyon noticed that Numbuh 2 hadn't arrived yet and sighed. Welp... time to wait.

Looking around she did notice at least one other person was there. She didn't know who they were (not that she knew anyone anyway) but they were probably there for the quest. However, as usual, Ely kept her distance, not talking as she waited for Numbuh 2.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 pm

Blake would arrive shortly after. "Here for the pizza delivery." He would notice Ely there. "Oh, it's you. You left the mall rather rudely if I say so."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:09 pm

"I said my piece, I didn't need to say anything else and there was no reason for me to stay." she told him.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 pm

Blake would cross his arms. "So I see. Well, we just so happen to be here together. Presumably getting the same message about some sort of pizza delivery."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:15 pm

Suddenly, the door to the nearby house opened and Numbuh Two walked out carrying a stack of two objects. One of them seemed to resemble a green microwave, but was in the KND's signature 2X4 style and only had a few large yellow buttons on it, while the other was just an average, ordinary blue drink cooler. The boy managed to keep the two of them balanced, but grunted as he set them down on the ground near the recent arrivals.

"You guys are here for Operation P.I.Z.Z.A. right?" Hoagie asked Ely, Blake and Norm.
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:11 pm

He turned around and noticed Numbuh 2 right there as he came in. "You did post this advert everywhere. So, yeah, obviously. That means you must be Numbuh 2."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:42 pm

"The one and only," Hoagie answered with a smile. "Now, are you all ready for the briefing? Three people should be enough to get the job done and I'd like to give you all the mission details quickly. That way I can get my dinner as soon as possible, and of course the sooner the mission's completed the sooner you all get paid."
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:49 pm

"I am. Don't know about the other two. The faster we get this pizza delivered, the sooner we get paid." Blake puts his hand through his shaggy hair.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Ely looked over at the kid, a part of her annoyed that this was all just because he couldn't be bothered to get it himself. But... she had to remain calm... remember... this is for taros... for taros...

She got off from what she was leaning on and nodded towards Numbuh 2, indicating she was ready for the debriefing.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:58 pm

"Tell us where and how to get this pizza." Blake crossed his arms then idly stood by, waiting to recieve orders like the soldier he is.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:55 pm

Holden lands in front of the house, his stomach rumbling loudly, enough for any close to him to hear it. He wasn't going to say much aside answering whatever questions Hoagie was gonna throw his or the others way.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:13 pm

"Seem we got a fourth now, but this is great. What I need all of you guys to do is go get several pizzas that uh Numbuh 4 ordered from this is little pizzaria down in Steam Alley and bring it back here in one piece. The place is really popular, I can't tell you how often this place is jammed packed with people trying to steal food from others. I mean come on, if you want something so bad just get your own fella." Numbuh 2 remarks with a grin and pulls money from his pocket, "There is enough cash here for the pizza, but don't pay them more than a ten percent tip you got it? I also got two things to give ya, a cooler for the drink that was ordered and this M.I.C.R.O.O.V.E.N. to keep the pizzas warm, but it will only remain functional for 3 hours so you got to get them back here in that time limit and they cool down. Any questions for me?" He looks at the group, obviously forgetting to talk about pay.
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Blake said dryly, "So many people for just a pizza? What's so special about it?"
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:43 pm

"He just said what was so special about it if people are fighting over the food." Holden remarks softly, not exactly buying the hype the kid was selling, but if head to a pizza place was the job, maybe he'd order something for himself before they left.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:30 pm

"You mean Lil Brutus' pizza?" Norm asked. "My parents took me there once. We had to wait two hours to even order the pizza, but it was completely worth it. And I don't say that kind of thing often about fast food."
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:56 pm

"That place. Yes. Their pizza is definitely great." Blake smiles slightly. "My family had their pizza this past week. People would literally fight over a slice."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:29 pm

"And how much are we getting paid risking our necks for this pizza that is so popular that people will fight over it?" She asked, looking to Numbuh 2
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:46 pm

"Well, each of you will be getting 1,000 taros for doing this job, but if you get the pizza's back within the time limit, i'll throw in 5,000 taros per pizza that is still warm. So that's like an extra 20,000 for ya right there or is it 30,000." Hoagie answers knowing that would catch these teens attention.
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:13 am

"Must be a real party with all that pizza or you could just be hungry. Either way, I'm here for the Taros. Not for the pizza." Blake smiles, not really knowing what he'll use it on right away.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Norm didn't say a word, but if anyone else looked into his eyes, they'd practically see green dollar signs popping out. Not only would he be able to get his home's power back, but if he was smart he'd be able to live off that money for at least a few months. Or he could spend it all at once and live like royalty for a couple weeks. The boy wasn't sure which he wanted to do yet.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:25 pm

"Guess this won't be so bad plus I can nab some food while I'm there." Holden utters, waiting on the other shoe to drop.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:42 pm

"Well, numbuh 4 is super hungry and since you're ready to move on out the P.I.Z.Z.A device is right here." The boy opens the door to the uno house and pulls out the object that would hold the order." Also, here is the cash that will be used to pay for the order." The young man opens the warmer and places over money for the order inside. "Who's ever holding it, protect this stuff with your life and good luck!"
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:31 pm

"Let's get this device and head out already." Blake started to get impatient as he wanted to get started.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next