FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Court

+12
Mandy
Carl Chryniszzswics
Chicken
Kaiser
Kyra_Xyrespace
Blueyedemoness
Princess Morbucks
Anubis
Owen
zerowing21
Wonder Smash
Buttercrush
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Food Court - Page 6 Empty Re: Food Court

Post  techee Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Blake, without thought, went straight to his wolf form. The fight well in progress. Also, without thought, he ran straight to one of the cousins. More specifically towards JaeHoon. He flashed out his claws and aimed it at the wings. He thought by taking them out, he'd weaken Princess incredibly.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:05 pm

Tch, coward.” She said, her eyes gazing at the reinforcements that arrived at the mall. Typical bully behavior; gang up on the weak instead of doing it one on one. Though she has to give her credit, Ely wasn’t the only one ready to fight. Dammit, and here she was hoping she’d have a nice fight to herself and get it all over with.

”I honestly couldn’t give a damn who your family is.” She stares, spatting at the ground before swiftly dodging the obvious punch coming her way. Saying nothing in response, Ely merely went to grab Prince Kong’s arm and pull him closer so she could knee him in the family jewels.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:46 pm

Without a second thought, Light dodges the non-lethal bullets by taking to the skies. She race over towards Princess with her large wings. She been waiting for an opportunity to take a jab the Princess. Quickly as her hands form into a shadowy claws. "I'm not letting you hover above all this!" The EVO shouted as her Night Claws aimed at for one of Princess' Jet wings with Blake.
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:34 am

Prince King is nailed by Elyon's attack, and rockets past her into a nearby food stand. He stumbles around for a moment before collecting himself, jumping back into the fight.

Princess' wings were both attacked, with Light's attack dealing considerable damage to the left wing and throwing her flightpath off balance. Blake's attack knocks Princess back, but his claws don't seem to leave a dent in the metallic wings. Prince King and JaeHoon rocket over to Princess' aide.
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Having no fighting abilities whatsoever (unless one wants to count a paper cut that can be obtained unintentionally by holding him the wrong way), Note rolls around in a donut, uselessly spelling out words on his parchment.

WHY DID THIS ESCALATE SO QUICKLY!!
AND WHERE ARE THE PUFFS TO DEAL WITH THIS!!
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Blake looked at the situation confusedly. No mark? Must've been good metal. He figured that his next option was the face. A smirk appeared on his face. What if he could scratch real good on Princess's face. That could end the match quickly. He charged straight to that brat, extended his claws, jumped as high as he could so he could at least scar Princess right around her cheek. He didn't want to leave a long scar on there.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Okay, she was a little bit impressed that somehow the guy was able to recover quickly with getting hit in such a sensitive area. However, it did tick her off that the guy left her to go that entitle brat's side.

"Don't ignore me you coward!" She called out, grabbing a nearby empty table and chucking it up towards Princess and her two goons.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:45 pm

JaeHoon flies in front of Princess as Blake charges, taking the attack and knocking himself to the ground with Blake. The lunchtray smacks Princess right in the nose. Prince King stifles back a laugh before aiming a barrage of attacks in Holden's direction.

Princess jets towards Elyon with an evil scowl.
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Blake whimpered in pain, but quickly shook it off. He did his best to do another claw attack at JaeHoon now that he was in close range with him.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:58 pm

"Two on one now." Holden remakes, trying his best to dodge the attacks, but getting hit in the back a few times. Wincing in pain, he looks at his PB nano. "Put him to sleep!" He cries as he shoot a few shoots at Penny.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Suddenly, several people in the Mall had their NanoComs go off with a notification from the Kids Next Door. It was a bit of an awkward time to check messages, but anyone who did would see the following message...

Numbuh 2 wrote:Official Kids Next Door Mission Control. Operation P.I.Z.Z.A. (Please Initiate... I can't think of the rest of this acronym. You try coming up with fitting words that start with the letter Z on an empty stomach.)

To any and all interested parties,

Want a mission? Are you willing to brave dangerous enemy territory and deliver important and delicious cargo to its owner and make a nice tip in return? If so, I have just the job for you! Meet me on the floating platform carrying the Sector V Tree House within the next hour if you want a piece of the pie*!

*This pun refers to the tip, not the actual pizza itself. I only ordered enough for myself.

From, Numbuh Two

A short couple of seconds later, the same message would appear on a nearby billboard that was visible to people who happened to look in its direction from inside the Mall.
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:29 pm

Princess yells in pain as the blood slowly flows from her nose and other parts of her face from the table thrown at her. "Daddy! They're being mean and beating me up for nothing." The girl shouts as she darts off into the air, making a motion for her cousins to follow. "I'll get your little brats back for this!" She blasts off outside with the others, leaving behind a scrap of her armor.
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 am

Blake got up on his feet, huffing some from that fight and slightly sore. "That just ended. Faster than I thought. Like she just gave up." He turned to the rest. "Everyone ok?"
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:27 pm

"Little battered, but I should be good." Holden answers, his stomach protesting all the while. "That's typical of that brat, she'll probably be cooking something up for later."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:03 pm

With the fight done with, Note comes to an abrupt halt, espying Princess' leaving form. Seeing her armor piece left behind on the ground, Note rolls to it, "standing" so he can hunch over the armor piece.

'Ello, 'ello!
Wh't be all this then?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:06 pm

Elyon was ready, she had her legs positioned defensively and her arms out to either lash out at Princess or grab her as she was flying towards her... however that did not happen. It seemed like she may have thrown the table a little too hard with how busted her face became and the blood flowing from it.

The 18-year-old snorted as she flew away and threatened to get back at them, but Elyon didn't really care. She wanted to fight? Well she was always welcome to it.

With the annoyance gone, Ely made her way back to her food, not really answering Blake's question as she finished what she had left before finally looking at her NanoCom.

A mission from the KND? It sounded... very uneventful and not really worth the hassle... but then again she just wasted a smoothie on an entitled brat. "I suppose I can do this, never bad to get some extra taros." she muttered, mostly to herself as she grabbed her pack, slinging it over her shoulder and started leaving.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:17 pm

"Thanks for sending her packing." Holden remarks to Ely with a soft smile, glancing around to see where he left his tray of food. As he searches his eyes fall on some kind of weird paper, but just ignore its.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:23 pm

"I helped too!" Blake defended himself. He turns back into his human form. "And what does this ad say? I might as well get some more taros myself. For reasons."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:53 pm

Ely only stopped for a moment, pausing when one of the others thanked her for fending off that entitled brat. It was a first, mostly because whenever she fought someone... it was always her fault-- always.

"It wasn't like any of you all were going to do it," she merely said, thinking back to how they were all initially just trying to fend her off with words and comments. For people like that brat... inaction wasn't going to do anything but show a weak will and compliance.

Elyon didn't wait for anyone else to say anything before she left the area, heading towards Sector V
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm

"What the heck was that? We help her and she just leaves? That's no way to treat us." Blake brushes his unkempt hair with his right hand. "Ok, so this ad." Blake takes out his nanocom to look at it. "Pizza delivery? That's it?" He puts his com away. "That doesn't sound too hard for quick taros. I'll head out. You can join or not. I really don't care." Blake heads towards the meet up spot waving a hand goodbye as he left. Saying, "See ya."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Holden just blinks in disbelief at what was said by the girl. He was trying to deal with her in his own before the fight and during. Its just that things hadn't panned out tha way. He looks at his com, seeing the pizza thing. "A KND request from Numbuh 2...I guess I could do it. But let me go and try to eat my lunch." He starts to head back to the table he was at, but would his lunch or Zane still be there? He suddenly stops and looks back at Light, since he had forgotten about the EVO for a moment, "Hey are you alright?"
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:22 pm

"Oh, sup," Zane said to Holden, waving his hand while still eating the lunch he fairly obtained from the tabletop. The joy on his face eating food surely could warm the hardest of hearts.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:57 pm

Holden frowns slightly, but soon just shakes his head. He couldn't take his lunch away from someone who was now almost eating it, "Nothing at all, enjoying the meal?" He turns to glance back at Light, wondering if they were alright. He summons out his heal nano to repair damage to any one in the area and then heads off. Maybe helping numbah 2 with whatever it was, could help him with finding a meal.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:00 pm

As she had inwardly promised herself, Ely bought another smoothie and a thing of fries that she might munch throughout the day.

She sat down at one of the tables, fiddling with her NanoCom to look for a place she could call her own. She had no expectations, but she supposed it wouldn’t hurt to look at the moment.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:13 pm

There were several small apartments ranging from ratty looking apartment starting at 1200 taros a month over in Endsville to an 8000 taro a month apartment that looks rather nice over in the suburbs. There were of course other listings in various places at all different price ranges.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6