FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nev Burnett [Hiatus]

5 posters

Go down

Nev Burnett [Hiatus] Empty Nev Burnett [Hiatus]

Post  Buttercrush Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Just posting this here to save it. I'll let you know in the skype chat when it's open to be reviewed.

Nev is open to be reviewed. I'm not sure what I want to do in terms of who I'll be using on the RP yet. If Nev does get accepted, I guess we can send him to hiatus with Them. I'll tie up loose ends with Roxie, Austin, and Vashti sooner or later and then start rotating Nev and Them in.

Name: Nev Burnett

Ethnicity: White American

Race: Human

Allegiance: Unsure

Origins: Human

Powers: Nev has no powers. He's just an ordinary guy who barely knows how to use a gun.

Appearance: Nev has pale white skin and brown hair. His hair is styled in a way where left side of his head is shaved, while the rest is full. He also has stubble. His eyes are a deep purple color. He wears a yellow tank top over his scrawny body with blue jeans and converse shoes to complete the look.
Visual

Strengths: Nev is smart, and knows how to think on his feet. He's quick to react after the years of playing video games all day. He also knows paths to take if someone wants to avoid Fusions, as he never wanted to deal with them on his way to his friend's. After training in Dexlabs, Nev knows a lot about melee weapons and how to use them to their full potential. Sadly, he only has a gun.

Weaknesses: Nev is not that very strong physically, making him actually weak. He's also very anti-gun, despite the fact he has to use a gun to protect himself. He's pretty hesitant when he's going to pull the trigger. Nev also cannot run for very long, since he doesn't get a lot of physical activity he has to stop and catch his breath. He also cannot drive. Weak against Fire type moves. 

Personality: Nev is shy and timid, mostly keeping to himself than putting himself out there. He prefers to be apart of the crowd and blend in. He's only really open and acts like himself when he's around his father, sisters, or his friends. He also tries to act super tough and strong when around well known heroes or villains, such as the Powerpuff Girls or Vilgax.

History: Nev was born to parents Colin and Caroline as the youngest of three children. His two older sisters were much older than him, so they weren't around much when Nev grew up. He always kept to himself as a kid, and even more so when the Fusions invaded during his eighth grade year. And on top of the aliens threatening their lives, Nev's parents also decided to get a divorce.

So, after dealing with the whole divorce situation, Nev decided he wanted to man up and take on the aliens like all the other kids his age were doing. He, however, was terrified of the thought of coming face to face with one of those things.

About a year into the war, Nev's good friends Coop, Jamie, and Kiva had planned to go into the Junkyard Infected Zone to try and save MEGAS, who was put out of commission by extreme amounts of Fusion Matter. Jamie invited Nev along, since he had just received his first Nano and was showing promise in his efforts to become strong. The four of them plus Bloo ventured into the Infected Zone only to be completed demolished by the Fusions. Nev had even lost his Nano during the battle.

After his confrontation with the multiple Fusions inside the Infected Zone, Nev boarded himself up in his dad's apartment. He began to play a numerous amount of video games and never went outside. When he did go out, it was to go to Coop's or Jamie's place so they could, you guessed it, play more video games.

It was only until recently when Nev decided he had to get back in the war effort. The big Fusion Attack of October 2046 destroyed his mother's house and killed his stepfather. Nev went to the Kid's Next Door, seeing if they would help him with getting back in the war. But Nev was 17 at that time, therefore a teenager, therefore turned down by the KND. So then he went to Dexlabs and took up a small training program there in order to get back in the swing of things.

Nev is also gay, but his coco doesn't define him.

Do you use nanos: Not currently. Used to have a Courage Nano that was destroyed in battle.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Nev Burnett [Hiatus] Empty Re: Nev Burnett [Hiatus]

Post  Buttercrush Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:36 am

Nev is open for review.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:47 am

I don't see much of a problem with Nev at all. He seems to have everything we're looking in for a flushed out character. I'll approve.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 am

I'll approve too.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Approved