FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Suggestion: Turnabout Betrayals

+8
zerowing21
BladeClaw 446
vating
EagleEyeKK
techee
Buttercrush
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kaiser
12 posters

Go down

Event Suggestion: Turnabout Betrayals Empty Event Suggestion: Turnabout Betrayals

Post  Kaiser Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Note: Subject to change

Name: Turnabout Betrayals

Description:
The Fall:
All was fine in the Mount Blackhead fort. Business was going as usual and people were enjoying their peaceful lives. Suddenly, the walls protecting the fortress have been breached and the base is prime for takeover for the fusions! A great battle ensues between the KND operatives stationed there and the fusions, but the KND are able to hold their ground and are relaxing. While lying down and taking a breather, a shadowy figure stands before a poor operative and ultimately kills the kid with a spear with fusion matter left behind. When people eventually find the body, they see the spear through the chest and something frightening, the number 3 written in a blood puddle! Has Kuki Sanban seriously lost her mind and betrayed the Kids Next Door to side with the fusions?!

Cast of Characters:
The Defendant: Kuki Sanban (Numbuh Three)
The Victim: Iwa Smurdoch / Numbuh 413
The Judge: Mayor
The Defense Team Leader: Wallabee Beetles (Numbuh Four)
The Defense Team Assistant(s): Rolf, Anais Watterson, Larry 3000
The Prosecution: Windsor Gorilla (lead prosecutor), Princess Bubblegum (lead Forensic scientist/ evidence analyzer), Schnitzel (lead interrogator)
Detectives/Investigators: Tolietnator (lead detective, prosecution), Zane Hoshi (defense, investigator), open spots (OCs, declare what side you want to help)
Jury: Elanore Butterbean, Fredfred Burger, Coop, Grim, Albedo, Velox, Johnny Bravo (sub), Raj, Doc Saturday, Benson, Roxie Leeblossom, Aerith
Testimonies: Tolietnator, Note, Numbuh 13, Finn the Human Boy, ????

Time Period: Three days of investigation (begins the day after the arrest), three days of trial. Investigation -> Trial -> Investigation -> Trial -> Investigation
-> Trial
Users role in the event: There are some open spots for the jury! 2 of them to be exact! If you wish to be part of the jury, put down your OCs name. It’s first come first serve, so keep that in mind.
For those not part of the jury, you can help either the prosecution or the defense gather evidence to push your team to the verdict they desire. You can also help the investigation go along by questioning people and trying to find info that will help your side put together what they need to get their verdict. Furthermore, while the defense works on making sure Kuki is out of trouble, it's up to the defense investigators to figure out who the real culprit is while the trial is happening (if Kuki isn't guilty)

Last edited by Kaiser on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion: Turnabout Betrayals Empty Re: Event Suggestion: Turnabout Betrayals

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:33 pm

This event hasn't even begun, and I'm already excited for it.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion: Turnabout Betrayals Empty Re: Event Suggestion: Turnabout Betrayals

Post  Buttercrush Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:31 pm

I call Roxie in the jury.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Jade will be casted to give testimony, if it's alright, and Andy will be an investigator.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 am

I want my character Eno to be a detective/investigator with her wolf Storm, but so far she doesn't know these people yet. Is it alright if Eno still becomes an investigator during the event?
EagleEyeKK
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  vating Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:36 am

Vating would definitely go as some sort of investigator. To loot collect evidence.
vating
vating

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Id say Aerith for jurry, Kellen for investigator, as for Azura Im not sure where to place her just yet...
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:52 am

Sonya for a back up juror if need be. If not, she'll help some side investigate.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Positions have been edited in opening post, the jury has been filled.

Also, just in case people didn't know:
Detective= supporting the Prosecution
Investigator = supporting the Defense

If you want to change your side if you thought otherwise, indicate so with a new post, otherwise I will assume you're happy with your choice.

OC Detectives:
Vashti Jikin [and Nana] (owner: Professor Utonium)
Ace Zonara (owner: Ryuga)
Everan (owner: GoldenBladeX100)
Ace Calibur (TecnhoWizROk)
Kellen (owner: Bladeclaw 446)

OC Investigators:
Andy (owner: techee)
Eno [and Storm] (owner: EagleEyeKK)
Vating (owner: vating)
Sonya Stratus (owner: zerowing21)
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuga Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:28 pm

I could see Ace Zonara being a detective
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenBladeX100 Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:38 pm

I'd see Everan going as detective for the money, or an investigator for numbuh 3's sake. But sign him up for detective since there's only one right now.
GoldenBladeX100
GoldenBladeX100

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:22 pm

Ace needs the money, so sign him up for the Detectives^
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:27 am

Allright Ive had a change of heart, I think I'll switch kellen over to the detective side just to fill in some more room their.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:47 pm

List has been updated.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Sylvia Vitkolis for Prosecution side/Detective I guess, seeing how the Jury is full (or I'd put her for Jury).

Kairi for Investigator.

(If I can have multiple characters in it. If not, then just Sylvia)
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down