FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin Suggestion: Angels

3 posters

Go down

Origin Suggestion: Angels Empty Origin Suggestion: Angels

Post  Ryuga Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Well since I have nothing to do atm, Ive been thinking alot about Demon Origins. And just now it hit me. If theres Demons, wheres the Angels? Maybe not full Angels but Half Human Half Angel or a few full angels RPCs to stay out of the OP zones for Regular RPers. Even so with Half Human Half Angel Origins, there IS going to be some OP specs here and there but I could see this Origin happening. WHat do you guys have to say about it?
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Origin Suggestion: Angels Empty Re: Origin Suggestion: Angels

Post  zerowing21 Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Demons are kind of well....a given because of Grim and Him and Aku. Angels are a bit hard to even be found in CN stuff, unless you count Snowangel of Elfa strike. I'm more of a no on this than anything.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:57 pm

This sounds like a good idea. However, like Zero said, this isn't quite easy to find any characters of this origin in any CN show. But I think that it will be fun inserting them. I personally think that it will create a new dynamic into the RP. However, since we do not allow supernatural characters into the OC, minus a few RPCs, this will not be the greatest idea to do.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down