FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crusader (Planning Stages)

+3
xxPsyapane10xx
Buttercrush
Kaiser
7 posters

Go down

The Crusader (Planning Stages) Empty The Crusader (Planning Stages)

Post  Kaiser Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:13 pm

LUCHA! LUCHA!

"They say that a luchadore's pride and joy is their mask. If they were unmasked, then they don't deserve to ever step foot in a ring again."

LUCHA! LUCHA!

"However, one of rising stars in luchadore disrespected this code whenever he won a match. Throwing away tradition each time his mask met the cold earth."

LUCHA! LUCHA!

"My name is Diablo Ardiente, the burning demon of luchadore. My one goal is to destroy every tradition established. My fellow rudos, the army set up to defeat the invading aliens, this entire war...none of it will stand in my way.

LUCHA! LUch...

"The winds of chance are upon us."

This is my newest project, a story that follows Rey Hernandez, a rudo (bad guy) luchadore that's trying to make an impact in the wrestling industry while trying to run away from his fear of war and eventually him dealing with his fear once he is forced to confront it.

Main characters:

Rey Hernandez- a young man raised in poverty that has two halves to his personality: the brave and disrespectful Diablo Ardiente, and the coward and meek Rey.
Luke O'Brien- A boy that hates the world because everything he cared for was taken from him.
Dawn Kiyoshi- A ten year old that despite seeing the evils of war and seeing the greediness of humanity ever since she was a baby, continues to see the positive side of life.

I'm accepting OCs, as well as listening to ideas that you think can improve the story. Thanks for any potential feedback Smile
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

The Crusader (Planning Stages) Empty Re: The Crusader (Planning Stages)

Post  Buttercrush Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:19 pm

You have permission to use Roxie, Austin, Vashti, and/or Them!
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm

All mine are up for grabs
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuga Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:45 pm

You have access to my OCs
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano_Zac Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:57 pm

I like this idea and I can't think of any suggestions at the time but, you could count my characters in and bend them to your will...! (When I first read this, I kinda had a feel of deja vu...)
Nano_Zac
Nano_Zac

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:48 pm

You're free to use any of my OCs if you want. I don't have any suggestions at the moment, but I hope your story goes well. Very Happy
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:25 pm

I like this muy much. A luchadore character is rather interesting. As for characters, you can take any of my characters and use them however you see fit.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:58 pm

New promo, this one staring a character that might be familiar.

“One day, everything returns to ash.”

A boy around the age of sixteen stood atop of the remaining wreckage of what was once a magnificent building in Endsville. An empty looking expression was on his face as he looked down upon the ruins of the great city. Raindrops fell from the heavens, putting out the few fires that were still lit.

“I've been thrown away by the great deity that told man this truth.”

The rain intensified with thunder booming in the background while the boy decided to walk from his previous observers spot to a new location in the town. His black hoodie was getting drenched by the drops, causing his blonde bangs to fall over his emerald green eyes, but it didn't matter to him. Even if he got sick, no one would care in the first place.

“My dream is to clean this terrible world of those blinded by false hopes, and those that turn to a force that won’t come to them…”

Now standing on the road, the boy wandered the streets of the destroyed Endsville, not acknowledging the fact that the place was now completely barren. The wind blew from behind, thunder continued to make a loud clap in the background, and the rain continued to fall as if the end of it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. The blondie looked at his taped hands after each step, not caring that he could potentially bump into one of the few standing structures left. The way he appeared, he just didn't care about anything at all.

At that moment, from the corner of his eyes, he noticed an elderly man kneeling on the ground. He slowly approached the old male, each step becoming tenser as his pupils focused on the image that absolutely appalled him. Pulling out a knife, the blondie’s look on his face stayed the same, but an aura of uneasiness was being released from his body. He stood next to what seemed to be the reason why he went on a detour now, still looking down upon him. His eyes still were as soulless as they were before, so they concealed the hatred inside of him perfectly.

A scream of terrible pain echoed in the ruins, only to be drowned out by the sounds of the rain hitting the ground and the occasional thunder clap again.

“…even if my body would turn to ash because of it.”

Small embers were on the ground, scorching certain parts of a fallen over old man’s corpse. A knife was stabbed into his hands that were grasped together. The murderer’s one regret was that he couldn't completely turn him to ash.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down