FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya! New Member here.

3 posters

Go down

Hiya! New Member here. Empty Hiya! New Member here.

Post  Elven_Lord Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Hey there! Name's Elven_Lord or Marcus, (Or Elven or Marc for short) whatever yall prefer. I played FusionFall from its beginning to it's end its very much a passion subject for me. Ive also been role-playing for about 10 years. I mostly rp on Twitter, and there's a link on my profile for my Twitter rp page for this same character. This style of rp is very new to me, so bear with me while I learn the forums. I try to be as active as possible and as friendly as possible, so please don't be afraid to DM me to plot or hit up any of my starters/threads to interact!

Very happy to be here and I'm eager to meet y'all!
Elven_Lord
Elven_Lord

Back to top Go down

Hiya! New Member here. Empty Re: Hiya! New Member here.

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:30 am

welcome to the site. Many of us have played fusionfall from when it began. Many people who have joined us here weren't used to open world type of rps, but just do your best with it and if you need extra help, you can always ask any of the admins or coodinator staff. Also if you need to speak to us directly, you can always jump into our discord and talk to us directly.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Elven_Lord likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenBladeX100 Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:53 am

Heyy, welcome to our little corner of the internet, Elven! I hope you enjoy your stay.
GoldenBladeX100
GoldenBladeX100

Elven_Lord likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down