FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Machines [Planning Process]

+4
Mr.Didathing
zerowing21
Ryuga
Kyra_Xyrespace
8 posters

Go down

Rise of the Machines [Planning Process] Empty Rise of the Machines [Planning Process]

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:18 am

Do not give me a look on the name.

So this was an idea I had for an RP event, but because of time constraints, I've decided to remove it from the possible events and I'm going to turn it into a story.

Quick synopsis:
Larry, after being taken to Professor Utonium by Buck since the latter thinks he’s malfunctioning, gets “fixed” and turns against the humans, recruiting Robot Jones along the way. Professor, Trina, T.O.M. and Octus team up to stop this robot revolution. SARA is downloaded off of Dexter’s mainframe and is forced into helping Larry in his Roboloution.

So then, this story will allow for OCs to be used. Just inform me of who you'd like to see appear.

Note: Powers of any sort or kind will have no effect on this Robolution. I planned this because I didn't want there to be an advantage to a person with powers; I wanted everyone to be on a level field. So, I suggest adding what weapon they are good at using, because otherwise I will choose.

I don't know when I'll start writing this, but we'll see where it goes!
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Machines [Planning Process] Empty Re: Rise of the Machines [Planning Process]

Post  Ryuga Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 pm

I'd like to see Nate, Ryo, and Ace used if this is turned into a story. Or unless at some point, this might be a good event to hold in the vault for now.
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Machines [Planning Process] Empty Re: Rise of the Machines [Planning Process]

Post  Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:02 pm

It's like this was made for Amber, sign her up please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:34 pm

I'd like it if Amp and/or Cyprus showed up.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuga Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:36 pm

That reminds me. If your only accepting one OC each from us and not multiples, then I'd like you to use Nate. Nate can fight but doesn't like to, and prefers using his speed more than his fist. But if he has to use his fist, then by all means do so. Plus he also has a ray gun.
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Mr.Didathing wrote:I'd like it if Amp and/or Cyprus showed up.

Both can be used if you want.

Ryuga wrote:That reminds me. If your only accepting one OC each from us and not multiples, then I'd like you to use Nate. Nate can fight but doesn't like to, and prefers using his speed more than his fist. But if he has to use his fist, then by all means do so. Plus he also has a ray gun.

I'm accepting whatever OC you want me to use, so long as they are accepted characters.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Use Fear in her human form. Uh, I guess Maya, Kel and all the Darkwell clan.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I'm cool with that.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:10 am

You're welcome to use any of my characters you want. Let me know if there's anything about them you need to know. Sounds like the story will be fun to read. Very Happy
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:44 pm

You're always allowed to use any of my characters!
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Yes! Killer robots! A cool idea! You can definitely use my characters for your story.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano_Zac Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:08 am

You can defiantly use my OCs, I think it'll be a fun new thing...? :/ Razz
Nano_Zac
Nano_Zac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down