FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gritty FusionFall Fic (Untitled - Planning)

+4
Wonder Smash
Mr.Didathing
Kyra_Xyrespace
Ryuga
8 posters

Go down

Gritty FusionFall Fic (Untitled - Planning) Empty Gritty FusionFall Fic (Untitled - Planning)

Post  Buttercrush Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:04 pm

I'm thinking about writing a gritty FusionFall fanfic, with elements from Half Life 2, The Hunger Games, Dangan Ronpa, and The Walking Dead. The basic story I have so far is that the Mayor closed off Townsville from the rest of the world after Fuse invaded, and Endsville, Pokey Oaks, and Bellwood all dissolved into Townsville. The new super city is called New Townsville and the government is corrupt. My OC, Roxie, is recruited to join the New Townsville Military against the Fusions, and is shipped into the city. Once there, she meets Dexter or another guide, who introduces her to an underground group of heroes planning to rebel against the Mayor. That's as far as I've thought for now.

If I'm allowed to use your OCs, let me know! Also, this is still very basic planning, so please pitch in ideas!
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Gritty FusionFall Fic (Untitled - Planning) Empty Re: Gritty FusionFall Fic (Untitled - Planning)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:37 pm

My OC's are always recruits, Sign them up. If you want to keep Grey out because of the DR fic that's fine too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gritty FusionFall Fic (Untitled - Planning) Empty Re: Gritty FusionFall Fic (Untitled - Planning)

Post  Ryuga Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:08 pm

As you know, I have a variety of OCs to choose or pick from so feel free to recruit as many or whoever you like
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:28 pm

You know my OCs are at your disposal. As for ideas.....let me get back to you on that.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:11 pm

My characters are available, as always.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Feel free to use any of my characters you want. Very Happy Just make sure their deaths are swift and as painless as possible, should they end up killed. As for ideas, I can't think of anything at the moment, but I'll let you know if I do.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Yes, you can use my OCs if ya want, especially Jade, my pride and joy of a character, but you can also use Mark and Blake also.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Wonder Smash wrote:Just make sure their deaths are swift and as painless as possible, should they end up killed. 

I love how you know of the inevitable.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Yep, that's why I'm hoping that one of my OCs will die.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:48 pm

MattSStrider wrote:If you want to keep Grey out because of the DR fic that's fine too.
Don't worry, nobody's excluded from the despair
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano_Zac Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 am

You could use all three of my OC's if you'd like. It would be an AWESOME way to re-incarnate my OC's back into RPing...! Razz Very Happy Oh, btw, I'm baack!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Nano_Zac
Nano_Zac

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Sounds interesting and neat! Feel free to my OCs if you want.
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Death, it's inevitable doom that brings hope at the end.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down