FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Sequel Fic Planning/Discussion

+4
AmazingLeafeon
zerowing21
Kyra_Xyrespace
Buttercrush
8 posters

Go down

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Sequel Fic Planning/Discussion Empty Pokemon Colosseum/XD Sequel Fic Planning/Discussion

Post  Buttercrush Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey guys. A few years back I started a Pokemon Fic that was meant to be a direct sequel to my personal favorite Pokemon games, Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. Since I'm on a huge Pokemon kick right now due to it being the 20th anniversary, I've decided to go back and rewrite it, but I need your help!

The Title

I don't have one! Whoops! I would like you guys to suggest titles below! Please and thank you!

The Plot

Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness follow a singular hero versus Team Cipher and their Shadow Pokemon plan in the Orre Region. Shadow Pokemon are Pokemon who Cipher modified and closed the door to their hearts. This makes them fighting machines who aren't afraid to attack Trainers. My story will follow my OC Roxie and Team Cipher. It will take place ten years after XD Gale of Darkness, (15 years after Colosseum.)

The Cast

The cast of characters in my story will feature many familiar faces from Colosseum/XD, (and perhaps even other Pokemon games.) Along with my OCs in the FusionFallverse, I would like to use YOUR OCS! If you want to have your characters be featured in some way in the story, please list them below with what you want to be on their team. You can submit as many OCs as you want, I'll need all the trainers I can get!

This thread will be updated as seen fit. Chapter 1 is coming soon!
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Sequel Fic Planning/Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon Colosseum/XD Sequel Fic Planning/Discussion

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Yeaaah~ I've been waiting for you to work on your Poke story. You and Smash are making me want to play the old games again. I'm excited to see this get written out.

OCs (feel free to do with them as you please):
Amber - Fire types.
Ariana - Ground/fighting types.
Alice - Psychic types.
Kyra - Normal types.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Sequel Fic Planning/Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon Colosseum/XD Sequel Fic Planning/Discussion

Post  zerowing21 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Tessa: Electric types
Holden: Any type, with a bayleaf.
Luna: Dark types.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingLeafeon Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Cynthia- Whimsicott, Combusken, Meowstic (F), basically any silly, playful, or typically feminine pokemon

Erica- Any Dark or Rock type
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Pokémon can be taken to any route and tone. So I like to see what you do with this. You can have full access to my characters.

Jade: Grass and Ground types with a Claydol.
Mark: Fighting types with a Hariyama.
Andy: Steel and Fighting types with a Machoke.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:29 am

Azura: Beheeyem, Vaporeon, Sableye, Altaria, two other electric types
Aerith: Flying Types (Her main is Scizor)
Kellen: Zorua, Espeon, Audino, Grumpig, two other dragon types

(use my lovelies to how you see fit~)
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:11 am

Borko : Primeape, Slaking, Darmanitan , any other pokémon that looks like a monkey and maybe two poison type pokémons.
Pierrot: Grass/Fairy Types, with a Clefable.
Camille: Bug/Steel types, with a Heracross.

Can't wait to see that Poké fic.
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Amp: Ice Types. Mainly a Glaceon.  And an Abra.
Margerie: Anything that's both cute and powerful, preferably fairy types.
Cyprus: Electric and Steel types.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down