FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Court

+12
Mandy
Carl Chryniszzswics
Chicken
Kaiser
Kyra_Xyrespace
Blueyedemoness
Princess Morbucks
Anubis
Owen
zerowing21
Wonder Smash
Buttercrush
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Food Court - Page 4 Empty Re: Food Court

Post  Anubis Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:45 am

Light looked back almost going to snap back, but instantly was interrupted by the manager for Mr. Smoothy. "....I'll make sure our next encounter is where I leave you to die." The EVO scoffed. Taking a leave back towards court's table. She was more looking forward into whatever this 'free' concert was.

"Any other info about this concert?" She said with glee towards Lil' Arturo.
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Post  Brak Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:02 am

Brak begins to walk to the counter, and crawl on top of it, displaying his employee uniform. "HEY LOOK AT ME!" he yelled out as the attention diverted.
Brak
Brak

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:04 am

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Princess sighs at the sight, and sound, of the manager. "What the heck even are you? Shouldn't you be working in Marzipan?"
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Gangreen Gang Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:06 am

Lil' Arturo hands Light a flyer. It has all of the members of the Gangreen Gang performing, along with their backup singers Maya and Belladonna pictured with them. "We've got a set today over at that there stage over there. Real neat stuff. Recently signed at Harada-Bridges Records, all that jazz."
Gangreen Gang
Gangreen Gang

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:23 am

Light picked up the flyer from Arturo. She quickly observe it as she was well-impressed from the cover of it. "Sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't been one in very long time, hope its EVO friendly." She grinned.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Gangreen Gang Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:32 am

"Man, most of us are green, and one of us is an alien. You're all good, my man, just come for the music." Arturo shrugs. He hands another flyer to a random interested passerby.
Gangreen Gang
Gangreen Gang

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:17 pm

The entire time Princess was screaming and everyone was commenting or ignoring her, Ely felt a vein grow steadily on her temple. All talk. All talk, all talk, all talk! They were all talk and no bite! Especially the EVO, she couldn't help but side eye her from her table as she threatened Princess and then walked off with nothing to show for it. She couldn't understand, why bother going up to her and being intimidating if you were going to walk off once Princess challenged her? It didn't make a lick of sense.

Oh, and now there was a weird cat-man there acting as a manager that was just as loud; great. And who was that little green guy passing out flyers?

A large sigh came from the eighteen-year-old as she contemplated moving from her seat. Ah, but then she'd most likely get noticed wouldn't she? At this point, though, she was willing to risk exposure to the public if it meant not having to be so close to the two loudest people in the mall.

Getting up from her seat, Ely stuffed the remnants of her burger into her mouth before taking her half consumed smoothie and fries into her hands and began to move towards the Burger Frenzy slightly.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:53 pm

"Oh nice!" Light said with a relieved grin across her face. Before walking off from the Ganggreen Member, Arturo. Ah she remember, the EVO watched as Princess kept being a menace to helpless individuals. Good to know she's ruthless to non-humans as well.

The winged entity just crossed her arms and sighed. She was gonna get stubborn with this mess, even if she was merely distracted from anything offer as free. Light wanted to get her hands dirty. She just didn't know what to do.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Norm noticed that Light seemed very bothered by the scene that Princess was making. "Hey, uh... Don't let her bother you too much. There are lots of people in the world like that, and it's best to just try and ignore them." The boy spoke up.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:15 pm

Light's eye widen up at Norm's friendly gesture. She only pouted and huff in response. "....I see. Man, I was looking forward Townsville being different, only plus side I got was a compliment and a free invitation to a concert." Her wings drifted downwards, as she seem a bit more bump out.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:43 pm

Zane rested his head on the table he was sitting at, trying to drift away into slumber land. He probably could have gotten that annoying yelling girl to shut up, but he really couldn't be bothered. He adjusted his arms and let out a yawn while closing his eyes, slowly falling asleep. Presumably in his sleep, he quietly muttered, "If only I could buy a burger."
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Brak Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:14 pm

"HELLO MY NAME IS BRAK, THE MANAGER AT THIS HERE FIIIIIIINE ESTABLISHMENT!" Brak cries out to Princess, now arguably louder than Princess is. "WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE ISSUE YOU'RE HAVIN' TODAY?"
Brak
Brak

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Unable to stand this noise, Holden was at this limit of BS and decided to head over to Big Belly Burger, hoping against hope that Princess would soon be clammed up.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Mandy crumbles her smoothie's cup in her hands as Brak starts to scream. The girl throws the busted cup to the ground and uses a napkin to wipe her hand before standing. "You all seriously let it get worse." She grumbles again.
Mandy
Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:49 pm

"All this yelling has got me hungry again. Anyone want a burger or three? My treat." Owen offers as he stands up.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Roxie pipes up. "Free food, you say?"
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:54 pm

"Thanks for offering, but I think the yelling is having the exact opposite effect on my appetite." Norm replied.

He looked at his NanoCom again and saw that it was at 88%. "So close..." Norm muttered to himself. He looked over at the boy nearby who was trying to nap and wondered how he was expecting to get any sleep right now, but kept his question to himself.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Without looking up or verbally expressing his desire for one, Zane raised his hand as he had a stupid smile on his face, thinking about random things while still trying to fall asleep.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:56 pm

"Yup free food from me." Owen answers, grinning larger, "And that counts as at least 2 of you who want something. How about anyone else?"
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:57 pm

Fed up, Princess just releases a hearty scream. "YOUR STUPID EMPLOYEE MADE MY SMOOTHIE TOO COLD!"
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:00 pm

"Heaven for bid you get a brain freeze Princess! Grow the hell up!" Holden shouts from where he was in the new line. Of all the stupid things to gripe about, it was something no one could control.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:08 pm

Light facepalm at what the snobby human was on about. "Really that's your big issue! I'm with this guy over here." The EVO was talking bout Holden who shouted from the line. "Its a smoothie!!! What do you expect? You want it to be luke warm????" She also shouted abruptly at Princess Morbucks, more annoyed than ever before.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:49 pm

Blake heard Princess's complaint. How could he? He sensed something was going to happen. He just took a bite out of his cheeseburger. "Something's interesting is going to happen. I just know it." He went near and found a seat at an open table. He wanted to see what drama was going to unfold. He was hoping for a possible trainwreck.

Last edited by techee on Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:54 pm

One twitch. Two twitches. Three twitches.

A cold smoothie? that’s what this was about?! Ely had never been around such an entitled brat. She was fussing over a smoothie, that was supposed to be cold mind you, that was ‘too cold’. No, that was too far.

Her hand gripped her own smoothie, which had grown lukewarm due to her being disturbed and distracted by the situation. This was that little brat’s fault and, frankly, Ely wasn’t having it today. Seeing as everyone else has chickened out in putting her in her place, Ely figured she’d have to do it instead.

So, setting down her fries, Elyon slowly walked over to Princess, being dead silent and having a blank look on her face. Then, without warning, she popped the lid off and dumped the lukewarm drink all over Princess’ head.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:02 pm

"That was cold." Norm cringed a bit, but couldn't say he felt too sorry for Princess after the scene she had caused.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next