FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Court

+12
Mandy
Carl Chryniszzswics
Chicken
Kaiser
Kyra_Xyrespace
Blueyedemoness
Princess Morbucks
Anubis
Owen
zerowing21
Wonder Smash
Buttercrush
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Food Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Food Court

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:19 pm

"I don't know man, but she reminds of so much of Heather." Owen answers, starting to feel hungry again.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:21 pm

All Light could do is sit down and watch the show. Wasn't sure what to expect, except everyone's faces seem to be annoyed. "I'll just join you... I guess." Taking a seat with Owen and Zane.
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl Chryniszzswics Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:41 pm

"My manager is in the back Ms. Morbucks." Carl remarks, handing the person he is serving their food bad, "He is not in a good mood right now and wishes not to be disturbed by whining."
Carl Chryniszzswics
Carl Chryniszzswics

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:54 pm

"Do I look like I CARE, four-eyes?" Princess barks back, her volume still at full blast. "Do you know who I am? Do you know who my DADDY is? If you don't go get him then I WILL!"
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl Chryniszzswics Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:58 pm

"I will not get him for you, Ms Morbucks. I wouldn't care if your father was well Father." Carl remarks staying firm in his resolve. He wasn't going to let the brat push him around.
Carl Chryniszzswics
Carl Chryniszzswics

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:08 pm

Holden grimaces at the yelling from Princess. Even if she wasn't right next time him, her yelling felt like it was right in his ears. "Princess....please just stop this."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Norm tried to ignore the screaming angry customer, but it was difficult. Not to mention that the random electric guitar noise that came from somewhere else in the mall was pretty loud too. "I picked a heck of day to go to the mall." he commented out loud.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:46 pm

Chicken wrote:Chicken was walking by, trying to ignore Princess' screams and grumbling to himself. As he walks, he notices the piece of paper on the ground. "What the...?" he mutters, picking it up in his wing.

Oh, hey, General Tso.
What a quinky-dink seeing you here.
Did you fall out of the sky too?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:25 am

Chicken squints as he reads the note. "General Tso...?" He blinks, looking up from the paper and to the names of the food shacks. "Someone must've lost their receipt from some Thai place."
Chicken
Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Light looked over at Norm, "Feel that..." as she nodded in agreement. Watching Princess Morbucks unfold into screaming at Mr. Smoothy place. "... But haven't seen fine entertainment in such a long time. I really want to see what will happen.."
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:57 pm

Chicken wrote:Chicken squints as he reads the note. "General Tso...?" He blinks, looking up from the paper and to the names of the food shacks. "Someone must've lost their receipt from some Thai place."

Note curls one of his flaps closer to his main body, mimicking a person putting a hand over their heart.

How dare you, fowl!
I'm not a receipt!
I'm a living breathing demon paper!
(Trademark pending.)
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Chicken blinks at the paper not only moves, but reprints the text on its surface. The bird stares at the note for a moment, and then up to the denizens of the mall before crumbling up the note and dropping it back onto the ground. "I am not getting roped into whatever that is." he grunts as he waddles off.
Chicken
Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:51 pm

"My daddy is gonna get this place SHUT DOWN!" Princess roars, echoing through the entire mall. Where's a Powerpuff when you need one!?
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:57 pm

Nearby, Mandy sits in the shade of an umbrella at a table, sipping on a smoothie. "Will someone shut her up already?" the girl grumbles, loud enough for those in the food court to hear.
Mandy
Mandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:58 pm

Note's crumpled form bounces once, before landing. He unfurls himself, and stands, using his corners to smooth out the wrinkles brought upon by Chicken's merciless action.

That was super rude.
See if I ever help the chickens out against the eggplants.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Roxie returns to the tables with a drink from Burger Frenzy in her hands. She looks on as Princess continues to disrupt the food court. Roxie pulls out her NanoCom, rolling her eyes and pulling up a social media app. "This is so typical of her." Roxie sighs to herself, remembering the escapades Princess caused growing up.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:32 pm

Note turns to see Princess being aggressive with some poor fast food worker. He then looks over the group who is more or less in attendance of the shrieking banshee, but pauses when he catches sight of a familiar girl with familiar spider-monkey arms protruding from her back. He loses color and looks as pale as a sheet.

Oh no, it's HER!
How'd she find me?
Do those arms of hers have paper seeking abilities?
And did she go back in time and make herself younger?!
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:41 pm

"Sure, like your dad can keep anything shut down Princess." Holden answers, very annoyed with the rich snob. "How about you take your entitlement and just stuff it. Everyone is sick of this."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:54 pm

The EVO who have sitting there waiting for something to unfold has reached a point of doing it herself. Light was beyond agitated. Listening to some snobby human for hours, making threats towards some helpless one was not on her things to do at the mall today.

"Hey Princess!" The EVO's wings flared up as Light hollered across the Food Court. "Jeez, will you shut up already!" Approaching Princess Morbucks so quickly; Light was practically standing just inches behind the girl at the Mr. Smoothy. Standing there... Menacingly.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:17 am

Princess pauses, turning to look at the EVO who stomped up to her. The heiress looks Light up and down, and then starts to laugh. "Oh yeah?" She sneers. "Whatcha' gonna do to me, freak? Prove how dangerous you lot really are?"
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Gangreen Gang Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:24 am

Lil' Arturo wanders into the commotion, waving around some flyers. "Yo, Gangreen Gang's playing a free concert tonight here in the Sunken Mall!" he calls out into the crowd.
Gangreen Gang
Gangreen Gang

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:47 am

Light glared at the Princess, "Oh I wouldn't underestimate an EVO, darling~ It's something your money wouldn't be able to fix anyways." She shrugged away from Morbucks for a split second.. "Beside... If I REALLY wanted to harm you, I would of approached this whole another way. I'm only warning you.. I bite." Once stepped away, Light remain to stand a little far from the Princess. Only short afterwards, she was distracted by the announcement made by Arturo.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:55 am

Princess blinks, and then yawns. "Coming over here and then chickening out just makes you look like even more of a loser than you already are." She laughs before turning back to the counter. "WHERE'S THE MANAGER!?"
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:57 am

Holden just glares at Lil' Arturo handing out fliers, but turns his attention back to Princess, since that was pressing her luck. "Princess, you're asking for it."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Brak Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:06 am

Suddenly, the doors to the back of the shop swing open, and a weird cat-alien steps out. "HEY EVERYBODY!" the manager yells, at a volume equal to Princess'. "WHAT'S GOING ON?"
Brak
Brak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next