FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Court

+12
Mandy
Carl Chryniszzswics
Chicken
Kaiser
Kyra_Xyrespace
Blueyedemoness
Princess Morbucks
Anubis
Owen
zerowing21
Wonder Smash
Buttercrush
16 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Food Court Empty Food Court

Post  Buttercrush Mon May 18, 2020 3:26 pm

An assembly of fast foods for the mall patrons to gorge on. Who do you think is better, Burger Frenzy or Mr. Smoothy?
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Food Court Empty Re: Food Court

Post  Wonder Smash Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:20 pm

Too shy to ask his neighbors for permission to use their power outlets, Norm wandered the city and eventually found himself in the mall's food court. He scouted the area to see if he could find a power outlet nearby.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:25 pm

The food court has many outlets, some even constructed around tables. A few of the food places even had a place to put your phone down so it could charge on it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:45 pm

Norm picked a table on the outer edge of the court, sat down, and plugged in his NanoCom. The screen on it briefly flashed a battery icon that indicated that the battery was at 0% charge. "This might take a while..." he muttered out loud and sighed as he awkwardly sat at the table.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:01 pm

The court current had open a few fast food joints, including a few less well known places like Big Belly Burger.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:26 am

"So many choices of what to get!" Came the exclamation of the one time winner of TDI Owen as he marches into the food court looking hungry. "Where should I start?"
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:02 am

Passing the storefronts and the mysterious EVO, Roxie found herself in the food court. She wasn't surprised to see Owen here; he spent time here before the invasion. Before Total Drama even.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:30 am

Norm noticed that more people were starting to enter the food court. He found himself staring at one of them who appeared to have spider legs sticking out of her back for a few seconds, but looked away to try and avoid being rude. The boy looked back to his NanoCom and saw that the battery was now at 7%.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:33 pm

"Alright, time to eat!" Owen crows, having just gotten 4 large burgers and fries, along with 2 drinks. He begins to look around for a place sit and spies Norm and walks over to him, "Hey mind if I sit with ya while I chow down?"
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:58 pm

Norm took a moment to realize that the question was meant for him. The boy would have preferred to be alone, but didn't want to be rude and say no.

"Oh. Sorry, uh... Sure." Norm made eye contact for a second or two before returning his attention to his device.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:20 pm

"Thanks man. Boy am I starved!" The teen answers as he digs into his food, but stops for a moment, 'Want a fry or something?"
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:28 pm

Upon following the unusual human girl, Light prop herself behind a conveniently placed plant. Which was fake; so she didn't mind making it bent to hide her face. She was more interested what sort of people were here then the food. Which thankfully she ate before she left.

'Wow. There's so many here....!` In awe at the crowd that gathered here.
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:45 pm

"No thanks, I had breakfast a little late this morning, so I'm not quite ready for lunch yet." It didn't help Norm's appetite that french fries weren't exactly his cup of tea.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:52 pm

Owen would nod slowly, "Alright, just more for then!" The Canadian begins to go full force into eating mode, wrappers flying every which way they could.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:39 pm

The EVO just cringed at the amount of food being devoured by the very large fellow across the food court. She simply gagged before accidentally knocking over the base of the fake plant. As the base kind of shattered, and the fake plant topple over.

"Oops. That wasn't suppose to happen.." Her voice spoke abruptly after it shattered. As Light kind of stood there lookin' like a fool.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Norm continued to stare at his NanoCom, noting that it was now at 18%. Suddenly, he heard a crashing noise and looked to see the source of the noise. A young woman nearby had apparently broken a nearby plant, but what was more unusual was her appearance, which included large wings, among other strange features. The boy ended up making eye contact with her and felt awkward for staring.

"Oh, sorry. I just, uh..." Norm cleared his throat. He didn't know how to continue his apology and turned his attention back to his device, hoping she didn't think he was being rude. He felt a bit better when he saw that his NanoCom was now 19% charged.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:46 pm

Owen stops to eat to look for the source of the sound and upon finding the girl being the source, he grins, "Man, you're so cooling looking with those wings. You must be one of those awesome alien or EVOs I've heard so much about." With say that, he goes back to finish his last two burgers.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:18 pm

Light quickly glance at the boy on his NanoCom, before responding to the very large human. Ignoring her little accident, and walking into the vicinity of the two.

"Thank you..?" The EVO seemed confused by the larger one's comment. "I'm... an EVO actually..." She admitted with a hesitant tone in her voice. Before throwing up hands in defensive. "But don't rat me out! I'm just doing some harmless sight seeing..."
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:24 pm

"Why would I rat you out? You're too cool to do that too!" Owen answers finishing off his burger and belching loudly, "I doubt anyone would do anything to an EVO just looking at the sights."
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:08 pm

"Well being an EVO some may lead to panic and scream. Accusing me for being dangerous... but I feel like you've never met a dangerous one?" She asked; struck with awe as she approached Owen. Standing a little relaxed, and rather curious now.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:19 pm

"Really haven't met any." Owen answers with a shake of his head, "but does that really matter? Just from from here i can tell you aren't one."
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:40 pm

"Sorry for staring earlier," Norm gave a full apology this time. "Like you said, you aren't doing anything wrong, and I'm not judging you for how you look. I'm just... awkward."
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:53 pm

All she could do is sigh a bit relieved. "Phew, That's good to hear. From both of you... really!" Light stated before poking her full attention to Norm, standing a little more closer to the boy. She pointed at his NanoCom. "If anything you scared me. I was worried you be calling EVO police or something."
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:59 pm

Roxie watches from afar, arms crossed and a crude look on her face. 'What a load of weirdos...' she thinks to herself.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:07 pm

"Sorry, I didn't mean to look like I was doing that," Norm looked back to the screen and saw that it was now at 23%. "I'm just waiting for it to charge."
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next