FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Court

+12
Mandy
Carl Chryniszzswics
Chicken
Kaiser
Kyra_Xyrespace
Blueyedemoness
Princess Morbucks
Anubis
Owen
zerowing21
Wonder Smash
Buttercrush
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Food Court - Page 5 Empty Re: Food Court

Post  techee Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Blake watched the scene unfold in front of him. He couldn't break but snicker. "Sucks to be her right now." He continues to munch on his burger.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:18 pm

Norm looked at his NanoCom once more and saw that it was at 93%. "That should be enough to last me a while." He unplugged his charger and put it and his device in his pocket. The boy knew Princess' reputation as one of the PowerPuff Girls' more dangerous villains, and didn't want to be involved when her tantrum inevitably got worse.

"It was nice to meet you guys," Norm told Light and Owen, then turned to Zane, who he thought was still awake. "And, uh... You and I didn't really talk, or anything, but you were sitting at the table with us, so I still... sort of met you, I guess? It was good to meet you too." The boy cleared his throat awkwardly and started to walk away.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:26 pm

Light burst out laughing, "That was well done..!! I think everyone needed that." applauding before turning attention towards Norm who was ready to leave. "Oh.. you too. Nice speaking to a friendly human for a chance." She waved, before continuing to watch what aftermath was going to unfold next.
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:36 pm

"You know it!" Blake would shout out after with his own laughter. He couldn't wait to see Princess explode. It was too classic from the clips he had seen of her online.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:40 pm

Holden had just gotten his food when the red haired teen had dumped her drink on Princess. Seeing that this was a possible bad situation, he keys his nanocom and summons his nano of Princess bubblegum, who plops on an empty part of his tray as he slowly edges towards a table, which happens to have Zane at it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:42 pm

"Whelp, if no one else is a taker, i'll go get the food." He answers, but nods at Norm, "It was great meeting you two man." With that said, he heads off to burger frenzy.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:50 pm

"Man, that was a good nap!" Zane let out in an excited tone. He stretched his arms and gave the area a quick glance. Oblivious to what had occurred since he fell asleep, he let out a yawn with a smile on his face, thinking about the free food he was gonna get.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:42 pm

The heiress screeches as the drink coats her puffed ponytails, and her clothes. She grumbles, clenching her fists and reaching down to her belt. "You'll pay for that!" she grunts, flipping a switch on her belt and activating her powersuit.
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:17 am

Holden wasn't even able to sit down when Princess had the drink dumped on her and she started to go into her powersuit. His food tray slides over to Zane since the teen haphazardly places it on the table. "Princess, if you even think of attempting to hurt anyone just for a slight like that, you're gonna take a nap." He looks to his nano PB, who floats up and gets ready to do her thing.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:35 am

Blake watched in awe, but was starting to question if he should get involved himself. "Nah. Too dangerous." He would tell himself. And in a way, he's right. Even if he did become a wolf, he had no clue how much damage he might cause. He'd much rather watch for now until things got even worse. At best, he thought, it would be a squabble.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:04 am

Elyon snorted and put a hand on her hip.

There was some amount of glee she could feel in her chest seeing the brat riled up the way she was, the chaos that was about to ensue and then her beating her into the ground. She really wasn’t sure how to think about that feeling, but she felt it and it probably wasn’t gonna go away any time soon.

“Sorry, princess, but if you’re stupid enough to complain about something so stupid you had it coming.” She merely said, her muscles tensing up Ā and her fingers twitching as a dark look went across her eyes.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:56 am

Blake keep on watching intensely. He finished up his cheeseburger and was readying himself for a fight. Of things were going to get worse, then it would be very soon. He wasn't going to let some princess throw a tantrum and possibly hurt people that were at the mall.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:56 am

"Face it, you're outnumbered if you try anything, Princess." Light's wings flared up in a threatening way. Like she really wanted to fight...
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:25 pm

Blake clenched both hands. Struggling internally if he should jump in or not. Then he decided, "What the heck. I know this won't end well. I might as well jump in. But I won't turn wolf unless I have to." Blake jumps up and heads towards Princess. "I'll stop you dead in the tracks myself as well Princess. You will not hurt anyone here on my watch."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Princess smirks. "You really don't know my family." she cackles, pressing another button on her belt. Her heels begin to hum as the villain starts to hover, laughing as she circles her antagonizes. Nearby, cousin Penny Morbucks running the bank in the mall joins Princess, also equipped with a golden powersuit. It wouldn't be long before four more of her bank running cousins arrive in their own powersuits, including Prince King Morbucks.
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:25 pm

"Can't even play by the rules Princess seriously!" Holden shouts as he tries to think of something. He could get a sleep off on Princess, but he'd have to do something else before his nano was able to do anything after. "I could really use Bubbles or Blossom's help right about now." He utters as he motions the nano to go if attacked. Maybe one of them would have heard him, but they were busy so he wasn't holding his breath.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:27 pm

"And this is what I look forward to." Blake says with a smirk, anxious and ready to get in. He presents his sharp nailed hands, prepared to go wolf when he has to. Cause in his mind, he has to protect everyone here at the mall including himself.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:39 pm

Roxie's eyes widen, sticking to Owen's side at Burger Frenzy as she tries her best not to get involved with Morbucks. "Maybe this should be a meal to go, my dude."
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:45 pm

"Yeah totally should be an order to go." Owen answers, seeing the nasty fight building up. He looks to the cashier to change the order type ASAP. "Man, this also feels like the end of last season of Total Drama."
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:46 pm

"It seems like I'm missing something really big right now," Zane thought to himself as he was slowly standing up to stretch his legs. He was ignoring all the glares and tension in the area directed towards Princess and her growing posse. A realization came to him, causing him to slam his fist against his hand. "My man, I forgot! Could you get me an order of fries too?! Oh, and I'd like it to go too!" Zane yelled out towards Owen, who was standing at the Burger Frenzy line.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Morbucks Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:53 pm

Princess sticks her tongue out before floating just above everyone's reach, letting her cousins start the brawl. Prince King charges at Elyon with an attempt to punch her right in the face! Penny Morbucks is kicked back by Holden's Nano's sleep power, but soon rudely awoken by cousin JaeHoon. Cousin Nora fires a barrage of (non-lethal) bullets towards towards ganging up on Princess.
Princess Morbucks
Princess Morbucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:54 pm

"Right! And another order of fries to go please." Owen shouts to the clerk, unaware ther was food right in front of Zane that someone had left unattended.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Holden tries dodging some of the non lethal ammo, but still gets hit a few times in the legs. He grunts in a bit of pain due in the left leg, but he pulls out his omni range pitch pistol and aims at Nora. "Non lethal this!" He pulls the trigger, firing a few rounds of sound energy at her. "Mini PB, get ready to fire sleep again at Princess when you're ready!" He shouts as he tries to flip a table for some defensive shielding.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:01 pm

"Oh, what's this?" Zane looked at the food in front of him and started taking some for himself while waiting for Owen to finish the order, enjoying himself and living in bliss while there was chaos going on around him. "Didn't think people could be so nice to leave food for others after they're done."
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:38 pm

"I got the food!" Owen shouts as he grabs his food, rushes over to Zane and drops the food. "Enjoy the eats!" With that, the Canadian turns tail and runs for the closet set of stairs.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next