FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samuel Serafino

+2
Mr.Didathing
zerowing21
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Samuel Serafino Empty Samuel Serafino

Post  Lesamuen Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Name
Samuel Serafino

Ethnicity
'Merica

Allegiance
Neutral

Origin
Human

Appearance
He has your average black hair, black eyes, and a tan skin color. He's about 5'9". A huge scar of unknown origin from a fight with a fusion is located on his back crossing from his left shoulder to his right hip. He is currently wearing a plain yellow shirt, a pair of normal jeans, and a pair of black glasses. He also has a NanoCom strapped to his left arm. Basically, he's a normal guy.

Strengths
He is in control of his emotions most of the time. He is good at devising strategies to completing a goal...albeit not really good at carrying them out. He also has some basic survival skills.

Weaknesses
He's pretty bad at doing anything correctly. He's afraid of heights and creepy crawly things, and can't see anything without his glasses.

Personality
He is daring (but not daring enough to jump off a bridge). He asks a lot of questions. He's more easily distracted than others. Now that he's spent a long in this world, he is more trusting towards others, and he has a better sense of humor. Of course, he's still a little cautious. He is quite carefree, and will strive to make friends. He hates being alone, he hates spiders, and hates...well...almost everything about himself, pretty much. He will do anything he can to achieve his goal, unless it goes against what he can remember about human ethics. He can sometimes be impatient when it comes to doing things, and tries to get things done the best way possible. Although, if there really is no good option in sight, he is surprisingly pessimistic. He tries his best to help Rebecca in his own way after losing his amnesia, but still can't get over the fact that he is powerless to do...stuff.

Inventory
--Just something I want to keep in my character sheet so that I can remember what my character has--
A battered yellow shirt, a pair of tattered jeans, over 20 million taros, a pair of scratched up black-framed glasses, an energy pistol.

History
History of History:
History:
Presently...:
TL;DR/Your Writing Skills Suck:

Do you use nanos
Not anymore.

Last edited by Gamefactory123 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 92 times in total (Reason for editing : Added "Presently")
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Samuel Serafino Empty Re: Samuel Serafino

Post  zerowing21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:51 pm

You need to add more to the personality, three traits are not going to cut it. Add in three positive and negative traits. More easily frightened than others is more of a personality trait and not a weakness and easily distracted is more a trait too. If you say how he's easily distracted it might be a viable weakness.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Has been fixed (although I'm not sure if I need even more personality traits than that.)
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Add more to the personality and being able to see things over 30 feet away without glasses is rather good, not really a weakness.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Well, didn't really know 1 meter = 3.2 feet at the time, sorry. It's supposed to be 10 feet.
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 pm

There I fixed it, is it good now?
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:17 pm

"Sometimes a little too confident"

That one part seems a bit contradictory to me, since everything else about his personality seems to project a lack of confidence.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Sorry, I just slapped everything together to smooth it out later. Now that I look at it, yeah it's self-contradictory. 'tis has been fixed.
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Also, question; where exactly is he that this apparent apocalypse happened?
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:38 pm

He THINKS it's an apocalypse. He woke up without knowing Fuse or fusions existed...he's supposedly somewhere in the Middle of Nowhere right now.
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Ah, cool.

Dunno about anyone else, but the gets an approve from moi.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Uh, there's only the farm house in Nowhere and not alot of fusion matter there. Just the Area 52 aka the nowhere triangle. Unless you're talking about a random middle of nowhere.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Let's just say he was somewhere "uncharted" and just showed up. Occam's Razor
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 am

Yep, somewhere uncharted, like a place fully taken over by Fuse. BTW How many approvals do I need to get?
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:41 am

Three
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Oh ok...well that's one, 2 more to go...
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:56 pm

gamefactory123 wrote:Age: Late 20s (but has the mind of a 13 year old!).

The latter part is not necessary in this section; by all means, though, feel free to add and expand on it in the personality section.

Just fix up that part and you'll have your second approval from me.

Also, click here to know about Nanos
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:37 pm

No no no, that was a joke, the CHARACTER doesn't know about nanos, of course I know what they are. And the latter part has been moved to personality just like you requested.

Last edited by gamefactory123 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:56 pm

I wonder what I do after I get 2 more approvals... Question

Last edited by gamefactory123 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Overview

I have read your character and I got to admit, he is very interesting. The entire character is interesting and engaging. I like it. And looking at the fact that you were willing to change some aspects of this character means that you are willing to work together with other characters instead of staying the same.

Pros

Like I said, he is very interesting. Especially his history. I see him as very realistic of a character within the situation that you put him in. The whole waking up out of a coma and not knowing who he was is just brilliant for a character. You sort of gave him a blank slate when it comes to characterization, but gave him just enough of a character to start off with. Even with his strengths and weaknesses, you gave him a very humanistic traits with a slight hint of humor. Humor is good for a character, giving a proper break for him.

Cons

There is not much to nitpick here in your character. Everything makes sense character wise. However, I do like to know what he'd wear, eventually, once he ditches his hospital gown. I don't think he'll stay in that garb in the entirety of the RP. I mean: He's probably going to start wearing that, but will he get other clothes. Another thing: What will he do to survive since he probably won't have any Taros, or at least a minimal amount to begin with? It's a minor thing and they both can intertwine as part of his characterization later on. One more point: The nano thing. I like that you said he doesn't know, but will he use them once he learns about them? And when so, what nano might he choose? Like I said, a minor nitpick, but can be done through characterization through the RP.

Conclusion

With my thoughts in place, I like what I see on here. Nothing major to bug me because it was so good. I enjoyed it very much and was instantly drawn into the character. Here's the point where I say yea or nay on the character. Without a doubt in mind, I will accept him.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:38 pm

techee wrote:
Overview

I have read your character and I got to admit, he is very interesting. The entire character is interesting and engaging. I like it. And looking at the fact that you were willing to change some aspects of this character means that you are willing to work together with other characters instead of staying the same.

Pros

Like I said, he is very interesting. Especially his history. I see him as very realistic of a character within the situation that you put him in. The whole waking up out of a coma and not knowing who he was is just brilliant for a character. You sort of gave him a blank slate when it comes to characterization, but gave him just enough of a character to start off with. Even with his strengths and weaknesses, you gave him a very humanistic traits with a slight hint of humor. Humor is good for a character, giving a proper break for him.

Cons

There is not much to nitpick here in your character. Everything makes sense character wise. However, I do like to know what he'd wear, eventually, once he ditches his hospital gown. I don't think he'll stay in that garb in the entirety of the RP. I mean: He's probably going to start wearing that, but will he get other clothes. Another thing: What will he do to survive since he probably won't have any Taros, or at least a minimal amount to begin with? It's a minor thing and they both can intertwine as part of his characterization later on. One more point: The nano thing. I like that you said he doesn't know, but will he use them once he learns about them? And when so, what nano might he choose? Like I said, a minor nitpick, but can be done through characterization through the RP.

Conclusion

With my thoughts in place, I like what I see on here. Nothing major to bug me because it was so good. I enjoyed it very much and was instantly drawn into the character. Here's the point where I say yea or nay on the character. Without a doubt in mind, I will accept him.
Thanks for the great feedback (and acceptance)! Yes, I am planning to have him change through characterization, and have him like appear somewhere "uncharted". Also I need to think of a better alias, "backstab" just doesn't seem very.....good? I just thought of it on the spot.

EDIT: Alright, I changed it to "backslash". It makes more sense then "backstab" cause he wasn't really stabbed, cause he has a huge scar from his shoulder to his hip. And it rolls off the tongue easier too.

EDIT 2: Oh and I made the coma history for 2 reasons:
1. This is my first OC and I haven't really delved into the history of this roleplay yet, so I wanted to make a character with no idea of what's going on.
2. It seemed original, and I liked it when I brainstormed over it, so I chose it.

EDIT 3: What's "nitpick" mean?

Last edited by gamefactory123 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Easier to read, a little more feedback to your feedback?)
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Welp, just one more approval to go! Very Happy
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:10 pm

"Nitpick" means to fuss over a little detail that's doesn't really matter.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:17 pm

I don't really understand...so is it good or bad that there's nothing to "nitpick"?
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:48 am

Definitely good.

The whole point of a nitpick is that it's a bad thing, but minuscule.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next