FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Crashers (fic)

2 posters

Go down

Was it okay?

Party Crashers (fic) Vote_lcap14%Party Crashers (fic) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Party Crashers (fic) Vote_lcap57%Party Crashers (fic) Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
Party Crashers (fic) Vote_lcap0%Party Crashers (fic) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Party Crashers (fic) Empty Party Crashers (fic)

Post  Lesamuen Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 am

Gore Warning.

PG13?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2043

"Brother! Wake up! It's your birthday today!"

"Come on, Rebecca...I told you to stop calling me 'brother' already." Yawning, the boy rolls to the edge of the comfortable bed, patting the 10-year-old on the head. "Just call me Samuel."

"But I don't want to! It...feels so awkward," Rebecca complains. "Anyway, you're turning 13 today, right? Right? Right? Riiiiiiiight?" she asks, obviously excited.

"Yep." Samuel glances at the round clock above the bedroom door. "You shouldn't get too excited yet, though. The party's not 'till 3:00, you know. You and I also have to go to school today too, remember? It's Monday."

He sighs, knowing that her seemingly infinite supply of energy would probably never run out. "Come on," he says, waving to the door, "let's go eat breakfast."

The two assemble at the kitchen table, intrigued by the sight before them. Rebecca intrigued by the delicious-looking stack of honey-drizzled pancakes on the center of the table, Samuel intrigued by the fact that his dad wasn't on his usual chair, reading a newspaper and drinking some home-brewed coffee.

"Hey, mom, where's dad? He usually doesn't go to work this early," he asks, his curiosity piqued. "He had to go to work early, because of some radar malfuntions in the machines. At least, that's what I heard," she responds, making some of her homemade jasmine tea.

"I see..." Samuel shrugs, pulling Rebecca down onto a chair and sitting onto one himself. The two begin chowing down on the pancakes, the whole stack quickly disappearing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, did you know?" one of Samuel's friend says to the group during lunchtime. "Dexter's supercomputers have discovered an intergalactic alien threat heading straight for us, and that it's going to destroy us all!"

"No one believes your conspiracy theories anymore, Andrew," another one of his friends says. "Hey! They're not theories!" Andrew shoots back, spitting out the last word like it was taboo. "They're truth, facts, and...and...and not opinions!"

"Just give it up, Andrew." Sam responds. "I'M NOT LYING!" Andrew yells back, "WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME, SAMUEL?! YOU'RE MY BEST BUD!"

"I used to believe you! But....your theories are just not...thought out-"

"Thought out? THEY'RE THEORIES, FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

"If you want to be believed they have to be thought out."

Andrew realizes that he was right. "...F-fine! I'll just go look for someone else that will ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME!" Frustrated, Andrew picks his lunch up and sits down at a different table, grumbling all the way.

Everyone clambers though the mahogany front door into the heavily decorated living room. There were Kathleen, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Elizabeth, Andrew, Ruzenell, Jiliana, and most of everyone's parents.

Rebecca happily skips into the room, now donning the scarf that Sam gave her on her 10th birthday. "Brother, look at this!" Will she ever stop calling me that? She twirls around, causing the scarf to wave and the edges of her pink gown to fly.

"Rebecca..." She perks up, already knowing what his answer would be. "you should take that gown off and put on some normal clothes, you stand out too much." She had expected, "You look super cute in that!" Rebecca frowns and trudges back to her bedroom.

Andrew looks a bit in the blues, his body slumped like he was a hunchback. Sam slaps him on the back, pulling him by the shoulder. "Hey, you still mad about that?" he asks, chuckling a little.

"Shut up." He quickly plops down on the couch and looks out the window, away from Samuel. "Geez, he coulda calmed down after like, 4 hours..." Andrew suddenly looks back, his eyes wide. "Samuel! Come look at this!" he frantically says.

"What is it?" He sits beside Andrew and looks where he was pointing. A green ball the size of the sun (from his perspective) was floating in the sky. There were multiple other spheres visibly inside it, some yellow, some orange. "Might be one of Dexter's latest inventions?" he speculates.

"No, no no! You've got it all wrong!" Andrew puts his hands on Sam's shoulders. "THAT. Is what I was talking about earlier! It's another planet about to collide with us and it'll destroy us all!"

Samuel simply facepalms. "I have no idea where you come up with these things."

"It's true!" he yells, attracting the attention of everyone in the room.

"You should quiet down," he whispers. "you're distr-"

Andrew shoves Sam off the couch, flustered, tears visible in his eyes. "I d-don't want to talk with you anymore!"

He stands up, brushing the dirt off his bottom, sighing. He knew that by tomorrow, Andrew'd be back to normal again. "Alright, then. You'll just have to miss the cake."

Andrew shivers at the thought, but goes back to staring at the unearthly object in the sky.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Sammy, happy birthday to you!" Sam blows the candles out, and everyone cheers.

"Yaaaaaay! You're 13 now, brother!"

"Now now, we still have to unwrap the presents!"

The girl cries in glee, and drags Samuel toward the table where all the gifts were.

"Come on! Open the first present!" Rebecca says, clearly eager and curious.

"Alright....." He puts his hand onto the wrapping, and the first sounds of tearing are heard. "Wait...what was that?" He hadn't begun to tear the wrapping away, and yet there was the sound of it.

A part of the ceiling collapses, causing the girls to scream. They screamed even louder when they saw a green gooey humanoid with blade-hands appear out of the debris.

Andrew was happily eating some cake when the monster appeared right next to him. He instantly turns to Samuel, who was bewildered out of his mind. "SEE! I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT AAAAAALLLLL ALO-"

Andrew's shout of victory is cut short as a blade stabs through his head. The cake drops onto the ground, and he slowly slides off of the blade, falling onto the ground with a *splat*.

After about 3 seconds of silence in the room, everyone starts yelling and screaming, heading for the front door.

The parents that were smart jumped through the windows, only to be murdered by the monsters outside. Samuel's mother chopped one of the monsters arms off, only for it to grow back a new one. She looked over to the brother and sister frozen stiff, and screamed, "RUN, SAMU-" Her head goes flying, her headless body falling to the ground.

Just like Sam's mother, slowly, one by one, the people who attended the party were stabbed and sliced to death.

Two of the Brandons try to drag the other, lifeless Brandon away, before meeting the same fate.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY G-" Kathleen is silenced.

The living room floor covered with blood, guts, and corpses, the wall decorations shattered and torn, random cake and soda littering the ground, Samuel and Rebecca were the only ones left.

"d....D-DIEEE, YOU BIG MEANIE!" Rebecca brings her wooden practice sword onto the monsters head, only to have it cut into two.

"Rebecca!" her brother yells. With another thrust, her eye no longer works. She falls down, and inches away into the wall, too scared to feel pain. "N-Nooooooo!" she screams.

The monster only trudges closer, and closer. With a desperate leap, he jumps for the kitchen knife beside his mother's body, and chops one of the monster's legs off.

It gives a blood-curtling screech, and falls to the floor. With its last leg, the monster kicks Sam to the floor and slices his back open, causing blood to splurt everywhere.

"Brotherrrrr!" The monster starts crawling towards Rebecca, causing her to give a small scream. Not being able to see clearly, she tries to go for the window but trips, while the monster inches steadily closer.

With his final strength, he slowly gets back up and tries to ignore the pain jolting up and down his spine. Quietly, he steps behind the monster, and with a final blow, he disables both its arms by stepping on them, and holds the knife to its 'neck'.

"Game over." He pulls the knife upward, and the monster turns into a pile of goop. He collapses, the knife clattering to the ground.

Rebecca crawls over, shaking him. "Brother? Y-you did it right?"

"No.....we did it, Rebecca."

"T-that's good, right?" But there was no answer. "Brother?" She shakes him a few more times, tears flowing down her one eye. "S-SAMUEL...*sniff*...w-WAKE UP!"

Gunshots and fusions' screeches are heard outside, and then the sounds of footsteps. *BANG*.....*BANG*. The door finally gives in, getting blown off its hinges.

"Hey, we could've just gone in through the window, ya know?" a male voice says.

"I just like the feeling of breaking down doors." a female voice says.

Rebecca looks up from her brother's body, to faintly see a woman and a man, both holding guns.

"HEY! THERE'S A ONE-EYED GIRL AND A HALF-DEAD BOY IN HERE! GET 2 STRETCHERS, ASAP!" the woman yells outside.

The man rushes over and holds Rebecca's hands. "It's all gonna be alright. You're gonna go to a hospital now, okay?" But she wasn't listening. Her consciousness finally gave out, and she collapsed to the floor, side-by-side with her brother.

I hope I did good on this?

Razz Hope you enjoy!
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Party Crashers (fic) Empty Re: Party Crashers (fic)

Post  Haruchanfan9 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:22 am

Gamefactory123 wrote:Gore Warning.

PG13?

March 23, 2043

"Brother! Wake up! It's your birthday today!"

"Come on, Rebecca...I told you to stop calling me 'brother' already." Yawning, the boy rolls to the edge of the comfortable bed, patting the 10-year-old on the head. "Just call me Samuel."

"But I don't want to! It...feels so awkward," Rebecca complains. "Anyway, you're turning 13 today, right? Right? Right? Riiiiiiiight?" she asks, obviously excited.

"Yep." Samuel glances at the round clock above the bedroom door. "You shouldn't get too excited yet, though. The party's not 'till 3:00, you know. You and I also have to go to school today too, remember? It's Monday."

He sighs, knowing that her seemingly infinite supply of energy would probably never run out. "Come on," he says, waving to the door, "let's go eat breakfast."

The two assemble at the kitchen table, intrigued by the sight before them. Rebecca intrigued by the delicious-looking stack of honey-drizzled pancakes on the center of the table, Samuel intrigued by the fact that his dad wasn't on his usual chair, reading a newspaper and drinking some home-brewed coffee.

"Hey, mom, where's dad? He usually doesn't go to work this early," he asks, his curiosity piqued. "He had to go to work early, because of some radar malfuntions in the machines. At least, that's what I heard," she responds, making some of her homemade jasmine tea.

"I see..." Samuel shrugs, pulling Rebecca down onto a chair and sitting onto one himself. The two begin chowing down on the pancakes, the whole stack quickly disappearing.

"Hey, did you know?" one of Samuel's friend says to the group during lunchtime. "Dexter's supercomputers have discovered an intergalactic alien threat heading straight for us, and that it's going to destroy us all!"

"No one believes your conspiracy theories anymore, Andrew," another one of his friends says. "Hey! They're not theories!" Andrew shoots back, spitting out the last word like it was taboo. "They're truth, facts, and...and...and not opinions!"

"Just give it up, Andrew." Sam responds. "I'M NOT LYING!" Andrew yells back, "WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME, SAMUEL?! YOU'RE MY BEST BUD!"

"I used to believe you! But....your theories are just not...thought out-"

"Thought out? THEY'RE THEORIES, FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

"If you want to be believed they have to be thought out."

Andrew realizes that he was right. "...F-fine! I'll just go look for someone else that will ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME!" Frustrated, Andrew picks his lunch up and sits down at a different table, grumbling all the way.

Everyone clambers though the mahogany front door into the heavily decorated living room. There were Kathleen, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Elizabeth, Andrew, Ruzenell, Jiliana, and most of everyone's parents.

Rebecca happily skips into the room, now donning the scarf that Sam gave her on her 10th birthday. "Brother, look at this!" Will she ever stop calling me that? She twirls around, causing the scarf to wave and the edges of her pink gown to fly.

"Rebecca..." She perks up, already knowing what his answer would be. "you should take that gown off and put on some normal clothes, you stand out too much." She had expected, "You look super cute in that!" Rebecca frowns and trudges back to her bedroom.

Andrew looks a bit in the blues, his body slumped like he was a hunchback. Sam slaps him on the back, pulling him by the shoulder. "Hey, you still mad about that?" he asks, chuckling a little.

"Shut up." He quickly plops down on the couch and looks out the window, away from Samuel. "Geez, he coulda calmed down after like, 4 hours..." Andrew suddenly looks back, his eyes wide. "Samuel! Come look at this!" he frantically says.

"What is it?" He sits beside Andrew and looks where he was pointing. A green ball the size of the sun (from his perspective) was floating in the sky. There were multiple other spheres visibly inside it, some yellow, some orange. "Might be one of Dexter's latest inventions?" he speculates.

"No, no no! You've got it all wrong!" Andrew puts his hands on Sam's shoulders. "THAT. Is what I was talking about earlier! It's another planet about to collide with us and it'll destroy us all!"

Samuel simply facepalms. "I have no idea where you come up with these things."

"It's true!" he yells, attracting the attention of everyone in the room.

"You should quiet down," he whispers. "you're distr-"

Andrew shoves Sam off the couch, flustered, tears visible in his eyes. "I d-don't want to talk with you anymore!"

He stands up, brushing the dirt off his bottom, sighing. He knew that by tomorrow, Andrew'd be back to normal again. "Alright, then. You'll just have to miss the cake."

Andrew shivers at the thought, but goes back to staring at the unearthly object in the sky.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Sammy, happy birthday to you!" Sam blows the candles out, and everyone cheers.

"Yaaaaaay! You're 13 now, brother!"

"Now now, we still have to unwrap the presents!"

The girl cries in glee, and drags Samuel toward the table where all the gifts were.

"Come on! Open the first present!" Rebecca says, clearly eager and curious.

"Alright....." He puts his hand onto the wrapping, and the first sounds of tearing are heard. "Wait...what was that?" He hadn't begun to tear the wrapping away, and yet there was the sound of it.

A part of the ceiling collapses, causing the girls to scream. They screamed even louder when they saw a green gooey humanoid with blade-hands appear out of the debris.

Andrew was happily eating some cake when the monster appeared right next to him. He instantly turns to Samuel, who was bewildered out of his mind. "SEE! I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT AAAAAALLLLL ALO-"

Andrew's shout of victory is cut short as a blade stabs through his head. The cake drops onto the ground, and he slowly slides off of the blade, falling onto the ground with a *splat*.

After about 3 seconds of silence in the room, everyone starts yelling and screaming, heading for the front door.

The parents that were smart jumped through the windows, only to be murdered by the monsters outside. Samuel's mother chopped one of the monsters arms off, only for it to grow back a new one. She looked over to the brother and sister frozen stiff, and screamed, "RUN, SAMU-" Her head goes flying, her headless body falling to the ground.

Just like Sam's mother, slowly, one by one, the people who attended the party were stabbed and sliced to death.

Two of the Brandons try to drag the other, lifeless Brandon away, before meeting the same fate.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY G-" Kathleen is silenced.

The living room floor covered with blood, guts, and corpses, the wall decorations shattered and torn, random cake and soda littering the ground, Samuel and Rebecca were the only ones left.

"d....D-DIEEE, YOU BIG MEANIE!" Rebecca brings her wooden practice sword onto the monsters head, only to have it cut into two.

"Rebecca!" her brother yells. With another thrust, her eye no longer works. She falls down, and inches away into the wall, too scared to feel pain. "N-Nooooooo!" she screams.

The monster only trudges closer, and closer. With a desperate leap, he jumps for the kitchen knife beside his mother's body, and chops one of the monster's legs off.

It gives a blood-curtling screech, and falls to the floor. With its last leg, the monster kicks Sam to the floor and slices his back open, causing blood to splurt everywhere.

"Brotherrrrr!" The monster starts crawling towards Rebecca, causing her to give a small scream. Not being able to see clearly, she tries to go for the window but trips, while the monster inches steadily closer.

With his final strength, he slowly gets back up and tries to ignore the pain jolting up and down his spine. Quietly, he steps behind the monster, and with a final blow, he disables both its arms by stepping on them, and holds the knife to its 'neck'.

"Game over." He pulls the knife upward, and the monster turns into a pile of goop. He collapses, the knife clattering to the ground.

Rebecca crawls over, shaking him. "Brother? Y-you did it right?"

"No.....we did it, Rebecca."

"T-that's good, right?" But there was no answer. "Brother?" She shakes him a few more times, tears flowing down her one eye. "S-SAMUEL...*sniff*...w-WAKE UP!"

Gunshots and fusions' screeches are heard outside, and then the sounds of footsteps. *BANG*.....*BANG*. The door finally gives in, getting blown off its hinges.

"Hey, we could've just gone in through the window, ya know?" a male voice says.

"I just like the feeling of breaking down doors." a female voice says.

Rebecca looks up from her brother's body, to faintly see a woman and a man, both holding guns.

"HEY! THERE'S A ONE-EYED GIRL AND A HALF-DEAD BOY IN HERE! GET 2 STRETCHERS, ASAP!" the woman yells outside.

The man rushes over and holds Rebecca's hands. "It's all gonna be alright. You're gonna go to a hospital now, okay?" But she wasn't listening. Her consciousness finally gave out, and she collapsed to the floor, side-by-side with her brother.

I hope I did good on this?

Razz Hope you enjoy!
I've seen you on the FFU Forums.
Haruchanfan9
Haruchanfan9

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Please, you don't have to quote the entire thing and elongate the entire page by a billion pixels.

And yeah, I've been here and there.
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down