FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Takimoto

3 posters

Go down

Alice Takimoto Empty Alice Takimoto

Post  TheOfficialMrbiggs Sat May 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Name
Alice Takimoto

Appearance
Red hair, brown eyes, 6' 1", 140 pounds, usually wears a light open vest with a graphic tee underneath and blue jeans with mismatched sneakers.

Ethnicity
Japanese

Race
Human

Allegiance
Very Good

Origin
Magic User

Powers
Alice uses a variety of mending spells. She learned these her spells from her mentor at The School of Mending. The spells she uses are a powerful Magic Blast that can do major damage to most enemies, an Energy Barrier that can shield her or her allies from any incoming damage, and a Charm that can put up to two enemies under her control but uses a large amount of her energy to cast.

Attacks
Katana: Alice carries her last memento with her, her mentor's last katana. She uses it in a variety of ways including basic and advanced attacks and is able to slice a piece of bone clean in half with it.

Strengths
Can easily win a 1 versus 1 fight, great persuasive skills, very agile, great musician.

Weaknesses
Snaps randomly, memories haunt her from time to time, regrets all decisions.

Personality
Alice can be kind and forgiving at times but when she has sights of memories or threat strikes her mind the gloves come off and she will get aggressive. She is also obsessed with music to the extremes, she listens to it, plays it, and covers it.

History
Past: Alice had been living the happy life, sitting outside playing the guitar, hanging out with her mentor, and being trained in self defense. He cared about her safety a very much, he trained her in magic and with a katana. He even absurdly forbid her from leaving on the weekends. Soon she discovered is plans, cyrosleep chambers for them both. One night the plans were put in action, only half way though. Their house was being held by robbers, and only one chamber was done, so the mentor shoved the reluctant Alice into the chamber and switched it on. Alice was frozen in time and in age. All she could do was watch as her mentor tried to hold the robbers, but ultimately fail.

Present: The chamber opens in a new environment that is unknown to Alice, all that's left of her house? Rubble, grime, and an old katana. She approaches the katana on the floor and picks it up. She looks around her and is scared as a surge of visions from the past hit her. When it ends she knows what to do, "Time to avenge my uncle from the evil of this word." she say faintly, and leaves, ready to do what she thinks is right.  

Nanos
Alice does not own or use any nanos. She actually doesn't know what a nano is.

Last edited by TheOfficialMrbiggs on Tue May 12, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
TheOfficialMrbiggs
TheOfficialMrbiggs

Back to top Go down

Alice Takimoto Empty Re: Alice Takimoto

Post  zerowing21 Sat May 09, 2015 11:27 pm

You can't have the spells be unknown, you have to define them.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOfficialMrbiggs Sat May 09, 2015 11:28 pm

zerowing21 wrote:You can't have the spells be unknown, you have to define them.
I put them in attacks, should I move them to powers?
TheOfficialMrbiggs
TheOfficialMrbiggs

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat May 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Yes, but the magic should be more defined and from a school of magic if she is a magic user
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOfficialMrbiggs Sat May 09, 2015 11:40 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Yes, but the magic should be more defined and from a school of magic if she is a magic user
I moved the spells up to the powers and changed some description pieces.
TheOfficialMrbiggs
TheOfficialMrbiggs

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun May 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Another thing, the school for healing magic would be mending. That person would only have spells from that school. They wouldn't know any attack spells. Please read origins section in required reading.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 pm

Really good, enjoyed every bit, but I have to agree with zero. The type of magic you got on there is called Mending and should be changed as that.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOfficialMrbiggs Sun May 10, 2015 6:47 pm

techee wrote:Really good, enjoyed every bit, but I have to agree with zero. The type of magic you got on there is called Mending and should be changed as that.
I'm sorry I didn't know. I'll change that now.
TheOfficialMrbiggs
TheOfficialMrbiggs

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue May 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Retouch isn't a school of magic in our RP. You were good with how you had it before, you just needed to change the name to the school of mending. I'll link you to our Origins page where you can reference our schools and types of magic. Read it through and pick the best magic that fits with your character.

Our origins page.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down