FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus)

5 posters

Go down

Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus) Empty Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Character Profile
____Fawn Diane Illoris____

Ethnicity: Half-British, Half-Cherokee
Race: Human
Allegiance: Good Guys
Origins: Human
Weapon:
Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus) Latest_cb_20090318150052_format_webp
Other than punching and kicking, (which she is no good at) Fawn has other ways of engaging in combat, now. Previously she owned no weapon, but after a fight her sister and her went out and bought her a sword. The sword was called, Landlubber Sword. Ironically, she is afraid of heights despite having Ifrit around, so she indeed "lubs" land.
Appearance:
Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus) Konachan_com_56550_blush_brown_hair_red_eyes_sha
Fawn normally wears a rubber glove on her right hand, even if she isn't around Ifrit. She also tends to wear tennis shoes over anything else. Her normal style is just a t-shirt and jeans, though she will dress formally.

Fawn is also left-handed, so she weilds her blade with her left.
Strengths: She is an experienced with hunting with her hawk, Ifrit. Fawn is also really agile after going through her years hunting. She is really perceptive and can spot a rabbit hiding in the grass quite a distance away.
Weaknesses: Fawn can be overly talkative, not knowing when to stop. Fawn is extremely allergic to poison ivy and poison oak, she is also afraid of heights. Fawn isn't very strong.
Personality: Fawn is a rather social and hyper girl, unlike her sister, and often won't let you get a word in. The only time she may stop is if someone tells her too. Often she'll even talk to her bird, Ifrit.

She has a tendency to get off track. One moment she could be training Ifrit the next she may be talking to her sister about the food they had yesterday. She often spends her time outside since she brings Ifrit with her almost everywhere.

Fawn loves making friends and trying to get Abby to make friends, though she never succeeds. It's just the thought that Abigail could make friends that drives her. Somethings Fawn is easily ticked off by is being made fun of, someone else besides Abby holding Ifrit and people picking on Abby (This one especially.)
History: When Fawn was younger, she always loved running around outside and bugging her sister, Abigail. She often got stuck up in trees or being chased by wasps. One time she walked into a patch of poison ivy and she stopped breathing. Her parents got her to the hospital as fast as possible.

As she began her teen adventures she found an interest in birds and animals in general. Her teacher took them on a trip to a renaissance fair that had a play on Falconry, this is when her interest sparked. She would run outside searching trees for nests and nests for eggs. The first egg she found she dropped when climbing down the tree and the ones after that just died since they were cold. One day she found a young bird in a nest and named it Ifrit.

As time went on she trained the bird, which took a few years, and showed off new tricks to her sister. She never could imagine this happening, but she was glad it did.

One day, when she was fifteen, Fawn's parents walked up to her and her sister and told them they were moving. Fawn was skeptical at first, but when they told her it was near a lake it was alright. As they packed and moved Fawn would play with Ifrit when they stopped at hotels. Her parents didn't think it was a good idea to play with Ifrit then, but nothing happened.

When they moved in, she came across the war when her sister first started participating in it. She really doesn't pay attention to what's going on in the background. She didn't want to start helping until about a year later, instead she'd either be trying to teach Ifrit new tricks or just messing around with Ifrit. She decided it wouldn't kill her to start participating and she could still let Ifrit follow her a lot.
Do you use Nanos? Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Character Profile
_____________Ifrit_____________

Species: Red-Tailed Hawk
Appearance:
Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus) AbjiTTq
Strengths: Ifrit is really quick in the air as he has a slightly smaller build than most of his kind. He is smart when trying to chase something, once his prey thinks its won, he'll swoop in with a burst of speed.
Weaknesses: Ifrit enjoys toying with his prey, throwing it around and letting it go, then chasing it again. He loses a lot of prey this way. He tends to wander off the original plan when he is out hunting with Fawn.
Personality: Ifrit, like most hawks, loves the thrill of hunting and never says no to it. He also enjoys messing around with Fawn, which has rubbed off on him when he hunts, as he doesn't always kill his prey and just plays with it. He is obedient to only Fawn, though he sometimes messes around with her sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is just stuff for me, that I'd like to keep with the sheet. The sample text is for if I stop roleplaying for a while and want to start back up I'll have a slight idea of how I used this character, and I like to use music to get me into the mood for stuff.)

Sample Text: "Hey, I'm Fawn!" the girl said happily, "This is my sister Abigail, we're pleased to meet you!" She held out her hand grinning as her hawk landed on her head.
Normal Theme: Medieval Dance by Frédéric Mesnier
Battle Theme: In the End by Linkin Park

Last edited by xxPsyapane10xx on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:59 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Just added the weapon...)
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus) Empty Re: Fawn Diane Illoris (Hiatus)

Post  zerowing21 Fri May 01, 2015 7:43 am

Personality needs more to it. Nor have you completed the main bits of the upper form. Also Psy, you are once again rapidly producing OCs and it hasn't even been 3 days is your last oc was approved.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri May 01, 2015 4:57 pm

I would have to agree with zero on this. You just had your other character accepted into the RP. You are producing characters at quick pace. When you do that, it can create flaws in your character sheet. Zero already mentioned that her personality is on the short end and needs a little bit more. There's no error that I can see elsewhere, but I will have to wait some before I can approve it.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Fri May 01, 2015 6:37 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Personality needs more to it. Nor have you completed the main bits of the upper form. Also Psy, you are once again rapidly producing OCs and it hasn't even been 3 days is your last oc was approved.
techee wrote:I would have to agree with zero on this. You just had your other character accepted into the RP. You are producing characters at quick pace. When you do that, it can create flaws in your character sheet. Zero already mentioned that her personality is on the short end and needs a little bit more. There's no error that I can see elsewhere, but I will have to wait some before I can approve it.
I don't know why I took WIP off of it, since I'm still discussing with Brad, sorry guys X)
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Mon May 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Finished
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon May 25, 2015 2:27 pm

More to the personality.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Mon May 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Added some.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed May 27, 2015 9:27 pm

How does she get involved in the war after the first year?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Wed May 27, 2015 9:30 pm

She really just hung around Abigail and fought alongside her. Not doing much more than that.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed May 27, 2015 9:34 pm

I rather have more indepth detail than that psy.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 27, 2015 10:33 pm

zerowing21 wrote:How does she get involved in the war after the first year?

How did she come across the war? Through propaganda? Because some Fusions attacked her close to home?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Wed May 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
zerowing21 wrote:How does she get involved in the war after the first year?

How did she come across the war? Through propaganda? Because some Fusions attacked her close to home?

Okay, so this makes more sense to me. She came across the war when her sister first started participating in it. She really doesn't pay attention to what's going on in the background. She didn't want to start helping until about a year later. She decided it wouldn't kill her to start participating and she could still let Ifrit follow her a lot.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 27, 2015 11:23 pm

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:Okay, so this makes more sense to me. She came across the war when her sister first started participating in it. She really doesn't pay attention to what's going on in the background. She didn't want to start helping until about a year later. She decided it wouldn't kill her to start participating and she could still let Ifrit follow her a lot.

Add that to her history
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu May 28, 2015 7:20 am

Done and thanks for rewording it Smile
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu May 28, 2015 10:01 pm

I'll give an approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu May 28, 2015 10:09 pm

Thanks Kyra Very Happy
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu May 28, 2015 10:10 pm

After review this I'll give this my stamp of approval.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu May 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Danke!
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Thu May 28, 2015 10:46 pm

And me makes three.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Fri May 29, 2015 12:03 am

Okay, thanks Very Happy since techee isn't staff anymore, does this mean my character is accepted? If so could you make the house?
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri May 29, 2015 12:30 am

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:Okay, thanks Very Happy since techee isn't staff anymore, does this mean my character is accepted? If so could you make the house?

Yes, the character is accepted.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Fri May 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Undead Brad wrote:During the first three years of Fuse's Invasion the Illoris household decided to stick to themselves, not wanting to get deeply involved in the war, thinking that it would be over soon. In the year 2046, hen Abigail was twenty three and Fawn was fifteen, her parents decided they would move to Leakey Lake where the Fusions hadn't seemed to be as active in. When they finally moved, Abigail soon joined the heroes in their fight against Fuse, not wanting to sit back any longer while Fuse continued to attack Earth, and was joined by her sister, Fawn, in the year 2047. They have been fighting since then.

So anywhere around Leaky Lake is good I guess for the house.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri May 29, 2015 7:12 pm

So another house near camp kidney got it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Fri May 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Brad chose the location, lol
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down