FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail "Abby" Illoris

4 posters

Go down

Abigail "Abby" Illoris  Empty Abigail "Abby" Illoris

Post  Undead Brad Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Abigail "Abby" Illoris

Ethnicity
Half British and Half Cherokee

Allegiance
Heroes

Appearance
Abigail is 5'5" in height and, having the build of gymnast, has a short torso with long, muscular legs and also muscular thighs, calves, biceps and triceps. Looking more like her Cherokee mother, she has high cheekbones, a bent nose, reddish brown skin tone, course, dark brown hair (which she usually keeps tied back in a ponytail), and hazel colored almond-shaped eyes. She is usually wearing a light, outdoor jacket along with jeans and brown hunting boots.

Strengths
-Experienced Archer
-Experienced Acrobat
 -Is very careful when doing things

Weaknesses
 -Unlike her sister, Abigail never truly learned great social skills, making her quite blunt and rude when talking to others which often makes her an outsider around other people.
-Highly allergic to bees
-Can lash out with force quickly when angered

Personality
Abigail is the more quiet and reserved one of the sisters (being quite blunt when she does speak), often letting her sister do all of the talking while she stands back to carefully analyze the situation. She loves being up high, unlike Fawn, and is often honing her archery skills. She can be quickly angered, sometimes lashing out with force if she is angered or her sister is threatened by another person.

History
Abigail "Abby" Illoris was born to Yona and Joshua Illoris in the year 2023, having been named by her Father even with her Cherokee complexion. She lived a quiet life with her parents at the border of Foster's and Prickly Pines until she was eight years old. When she was eight, her mother, Yona, gave birth to Fawn Illoris and things around the household became a lot louder and lively with Fawn there. 

She took up archery and gymnastics when she was nine years old, having been introduced to it by her Father who was experienced in archery and gymnastics. When she was introduced to archery her father brought her into the forest of Prickly Pines and showed her the bow he had created for her, telling her that he wanted her to learn archery. She gladly accepted but soon became frustrated with it as she was very poor with it at first. With time and effort, though, she soon became better and better over the years with the bow and became more experienced in gymnastics, sometimes even hunting with her father and often hunting with Fawn when Fawn started falconry.

During the first three years of Fuse's Invasion the Illoris household decided to stick to themselves, not wanting to get deeply involved in the war, thinking that it would be over soon. In the year 2046, hen Abigail was twenty three and Fawn was fifteen, her parents decided they would move to Leakey Lake where the Fusions hadn't seemed to be as active in. When they finally moved, Abigail soon joined the heroes in their fight against Fuse, not wanting to sit back any longer while Fuse continued to attack Earth, and was joined by her sister, Fawn, in the year 2047. They have been fighting since then. 

Nano
Nano Demongo

(Could someone please put all of my other OCs on Hiatus except for Jeff?)

Last edited by Undead Brad on Mon May 25, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Abigail "Abby" Illoris  Empty Re: Abigail "Abby" Illoris

Post  zerowing21 Mon May 25, 2015 2:29 pm

But how is the bluntness a weakness? Explain it more in detail since its more personality trait to me.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Mon May 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Fixed the bluntness.
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon May 25, 2015 2:41 pm

I'll give ya a tentative approval on it. But I will recheck her later.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon May 25, 2015 9:03 pm

I don't really see any big problems with it. Approved from me.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 27, 2015 6:25 pm

I'll approve the character.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content