FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reynard "Ray" (Hiatus)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reynard "Ray" (Hiatus) Empty Reynard "Ray" (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:19 am

Character Profile
Reynard "Ray"

Ethnicity: African
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: EVO Animal (Fennec Fox)
Appearance:
Reynard "Ray" (Hiatus) YcxZkxD
Strengths: Can run at great speeds on most terrains besides icy ones. He is very tolerant to any temperature. He is very quick. He is also moderately good at reading after living with humans for some time.
Weaknesses: He has no comprehension of math, science and etc. Is small, so he is not able to reach many things without climbing, something he is also not good at. Ray is also rubbish at swimming.
Personality: Ray hates being treated as if he were a normal animal, or as if he is a pet. For example, when someone pets him, he may like it and show that he likes it while it's happening, the second you stop he'll be mad at you for it. Ray also hates it when people come up with names for him that are not his own, like, Foxy, Poochy, Fluffy and etc.

Ray often travels, trying to find something to do. Despite not being able to climb or swim well, he does try to do it often when it means finding something to do or just out of boredom and when the day's done he buries himself in a hole. When morning comes he fills it up and is on his way to do something else.

Ray loves talking to people about things he doesn't even know about. He just likes learning about different things since he has little else to do. Sometimes he searches for someone to talk too.
History: Reynard, or Ray, hasn't spent any of his life with anyone for a long period of time. He has so far just wandered around and tried to find adventure. After having little luck in this for so long, often finding himself stuck in weird situations, he decided to try and help with the war. At least there he was guaranteed a little adventure.

Going back a bit, Ray gained his abnormal abilities randomly one day through the nanites in him activating. It happened when a hunter was looking for foxes and after finding him, it scared him so much that he began to plead in english trying to make him let him go. It scared the ba-jeebies out of the hunter and he ran away yelling.

For two weeks after the incident, he had wondered why they could suddenly understand him, but he eventually began to accept it. Also around this time he stowed away on a boat to America, since he had already wandered around a lot there.

For the first few years he just wandered around finding fusions or at least fusion matter on the ground and reporting it to anyone he could find, but after a while he began doing other things like reporting fallen people and et cetera.

Now he does the same thing, but tries to relax more often, since he already has found his adventure. He spends some nights awake though, since people are awake during the day and he likes talking to them. The nights he stays awake he doesn't find much of anything to report though.
Do you use Nanos? No

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is just stuff for me, that I'd like to keep with the sheet. The sample text is for if I stop roleplaying for a while and want to start back up I'll have a slight idea of how I used this character, and I like to use music to get me into the mood for stuff.)

Ray's Kill Count: Kendrick
Sample Text: The fennec fox sits down and adjusts his hat with his paws. After doing so, he looks up and says, "Hi, I'm Ray."
Normal Theme: Professor Layton's Theme
Battle Theme: Professor Layton's Theme (Fighting Game Style)

Last edited by xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 10 times in total
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Reynard "Ray" (Hiatus) Empty Re: Reynard "Ray" (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:21 am

I was asking Zero about this and he said nothing crazy like Chowder, but something like Cow and Chicken. I also realize the flaws in the sheet, but I find it much easier when you point it out for some reason :/
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Psy, foxes aren't native to Africa and if he's like Cow and Chicken, he wouldn't be wearing clothing.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Fennec Foxes are though. I have done research to make sure on this stuff, lol. Plus, there is clothing for animals and he is about the size of a pet. Nowadays animals can be found wearing clothes, but I've never seen a cow nor a chicken wearing clothes. Then again I haven't seen a fox wearing clothes, but people do dress up dogs and such, so I just thought it'd be okay. If it's an absolute must for me to gt rid of the hat, I will.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:11 pm

The Cow and Chicken I'm referring to are from the show cow and chicken and they never wore clothing, unless it was for cow being super cow. I doubt a fox would wear clothing. Not even Fear wore clothes when she was still a fox and Tessa has her as a pet.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:13 pm

Okay, getting rid of the hat then, but I know you have more to point out (I pretty much hope you have more to point out) so please do. (I just want something to do, lol)
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Personality could use a few more traits and his history needs to be expanded.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Fixed I believe. Also, Zero, what about Camp Lazlo, they wear clothes in that show and My Gym Partners a Monkey.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:13 pm

I see that point, but in those most of them walk on two feet and not on all fours like your character.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:19 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I see that point, but in those most of them walk on two feet and not on all fours like your character.
That I'm okay with changing, but is that an okay on the clothes?
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:50 pm

I rather you keep it that the character is like cow and chicken, but let's wait for kyra's opinion shall we?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:57 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I rather you keep it that the character is like cow and chicken, but let's wait for kyra's opinion shall we?
Sure
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:28 pm

I also want to make this clear psy, we said no chowder type things, but I really feel like going by lazlo and gym partner doesn't make it much better. I don't feel comfortable if this is gonna turn into a furry either.

Also there is something else, how does this animal become like they are, able to walk on its hind legs and not be so much an animal anymore. Cuz Cow, Chicken, Courage and even Fear were all altered in someway to make them how they are.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:53 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I also want to make this clear psy, we said no chowder type things, but I really feel like going by lazlo and gym partner doesn't make it much better. I don't feel comfortable if this is gonna turn into a furry either.

Also there is something else, how does this animal become like they are, able to walk on its hind legs and not be so much an animal anymore. Cuz Cow, Chicken, Courage and even Fear were all altered in someway to make them how they are.
I really can't think of a way. I have only seen parts of cow and chicken and wasn't really paying attention to Fear.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 pm

There is always a way, think about it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:03 pm

zerowing21 wrote:There is always a way, think about it.
The only thing I can think of is...I can't think of a way :/ Gimme a bit and if I can't think of something, well, I don't know.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Psy, I do have a few suggestions on how Ray got to be how he is.

1) Nanites. Due to the event, everyone and every animal has them. Maybe the nanites activated in the fox and he gained the power to speak and had an urge to help. You have to explain what caused the nanites to activate.

2) Genetic engineering of some kind. You'd need to explain that as well.

3) Radiation of some kind affected the little fox.

This way he's not Anthropomorphic furry, but you get to keep his personality and what not.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:39 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Psy, I do have a few suggestions on how Ray got to be how he is.

1) Nanites. Due to the event, everyone and every animal has them. Maybe the nanites activated in the fox and he gained the power to speak and had an urge to help. You have to explain what caused the nanites to activate.

2) Genetic engineering of some kind. You'd need to explain that as well.

3) Radiation of some kind affected the little fox.

This way he's not Anthropomorphic furry, but you get to keep his personality and what not.
1) I would do this, if I knew how nanites activate, but I don't and can't find anything when searching it up.

2) I just don't like this option.

3) I wouldn't know how to write this, though I would use it.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Nanites activate under different conditions, like stress or through will. Nanites just kind of do stuff on their own sometimes as well. So it could have been the nanites randomly turning on that gave the little fox his abilities. It's like Bobo since he can talk.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:52 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Nanites activate under different conditions, like stress or through will. Nanites just kind of do stuff on their own sometimes as well. So it could have been the nanites randomly turning on that gave the little fox his abilities. It's like Bobo since he can talk.
Well, that's fairly simple to include in the history...hm...I added that. Would I need to change the origin? Also, Bobo wears clothes~
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Bobo was a monkey that was used in performances at hospitals before he was an evo. So he's still in the habit of wearing the stuff.

Yes you would have to change it to EVO Animal.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:56 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Bobo was a monkey that was used in performances at hospitals before he was an evo. So he's still in the habit of wearing the stuff.

Yes you would have to change it to EVO Animal.
You really don't want the hat, eh? Well, I'll stop before something bad happens. And changed.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Can you explain what happened to cause the nanites to activate, like was he in a situation that caused him to need them. I would like more details in the history too if you could.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:03 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Can you explain what happened to cause the nanites to activate, like was he in a situation that caused him to need them. I would like more details in the history too if you could.
What could be a situation that'd make him need to talk?
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Maybe it was someone who was hunting foxes and the person trying to grab at him caused the little guy so much stress that it turned the nanites on and he can talk. Scared the hunter so badly that he ran away.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next