FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

]Hank "Cali" Callus

5 posters

Go down

]Hank "Cali" Callus Empty ]Hank "Cali" Callus

Post  SaintGamer19 Sun May 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Name: Hank "Cali" Callus
Appearance: likes to wear baggy cargo shorts and an open leather jacket with a white t-shirt. Combat boots for kicks. Have Olive skin and black hair in the form of a REALLY bad buzz cut. Thusly, will be found wearing a black biker helmet most of the time (this is shown in my icon if you don't have the imagination)
Ethnicity: 1/2 Greek 1/2 Scottish
Race: Human
Allegiance: Neutral
Origin: Human
Strengths: A decent mechanic, can get your truck going even if in the middle of the desert. Superb human reflexes that help occasionally. Big history nut, can listen to stories and Mythos all day and remember for years.
Weaknesses: Can not fix a computer even if his life depended on if. Sucks at advanced Mathmatics. Very straight forward thinker which can cause him to ignore very VERY important details or possible options.
Personality: A very enthusiastic person, always looking for that next adventure. Bit rural and stern in mannerisms, but always makes it a point to be pleasant company. He has a soft spot for vulnerable people and will often help anyone in need (even if he knows they could have ulterior motives) and will become protective of them if someone questions their intentions.
Likes to show off a lot, often times rushing in to danger with a blunt weapon to flaunt his "strength" rather than fighting from a distance. He also has a greedy side, though he doesn't care much for money, he does love collecting rare artifacts or items of sentimental value and will often try to strike bargains for it (or on the rare occasion steal) if the item appeals to him.
History: coming from a nuclear military family in a nice suburb, everything was dandy before the war (except with a dad who constantly pushed for enlistment). When the gooey things came, Hank was scolded by his parents for not protecting the front lawn from the alien threat. He ran out with a good old metal bat and whacked the foes silly. Others saw this act, and Hank was eventually recruited to the war. His dad was thrilled, letting him leave home early to fight off the global threat as a kind of vagrant soldier with benefits. Hank originally had his heart set on joining the "Good Guys", but he preferred benefiting himself too often on too many occasions and became a liability that the heroes didn't want to deal with. Now he's taken up bounty hunting and other odd jobs, but as for who he does this for: who ever is willing to give him a better deal. He lives in a tent he carries on his back, barely scraping by. Some day, he won't need that allowance his dad started giving him anymore.
Nanoes?: Yes (Buttercup nano)

Birthday: May 27

Intentions:

Last edited by SaintGamer19 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:08 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : making an intentions list so I can keep track of character goals)
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

]Hank "Cali" Callus Empty Re: ]Hank "Cali" Callus

Post  zerowing21 Mon May 18, 2015 7:50 pm

1) the history should be in third person, not first.
2) If he's a decent mechanic, wouldn't he need math to do the job in most cases?
3) How is him being gullible a weakness, explain it.
4) Please rephrase the greedy thing since it seems he's more interested in shiny objects.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

]Hank "Cali" Callus Empty Hank "Cali" Callus

Post  SaintGamer19 Mon May 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Does this look right?
And I've helped work at a Auto shop before, you'd be surprised how little math is needed as long as you know how to add and subtract.
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon May 18, 2015 8:40 pm

For starters: we make the RP very different from the game. There's no fetch quests for heroes in the RP unless your character had made a prior connection with one of the heroes and the past and they do stuff for them, which isn't very likely, but still plausible. And I agree with you on the math stuff, as long as he had learned the skills, then math wouldn't be much needed. You can just say he has average math skills. Other than that, it's good, but not ready.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

]Hank "Cali" Callus Empty Re: Hank "Cali" Callus

Post  SaintGamer19 Mon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm

You guys happen to have anything else you want me to fix or expand on? I'm open to plenty of change if necessary.
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon May 18, 2015 9:35 pm

In all honesty, between mine and zero's suggestions, there wasn't much to change in my honest opinion. After looking at it again, it looks good, better than before. I'm going to accept him in.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon May 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Accepted by moi as well.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 27, 2015 6:23 pm

I'll accept the character.