FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK]

5 posters

Go down

Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK] Empty Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK]

Post  Bezco Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Name : Borko
Race : Monkey (Chimpanzee)
Allegiance : Villains (Mojo Jojo)
Origin : Created minions
Appearance : Borko stands at around 5 ft. if he stays perfectly upright. He has green skin and black fur which covers his entire body, his eyes are brown. He wears the standard uniform of the monkey minion but wears a yellow wool scarf  and a knife bandolier.
Strengths :
-Unconcious technical knowledge: Borko has an unconscious knowledge of machines and technology implanted into his DNA by Mojo Jojo. This enables him to maintain and repair his equipment. It also enables him to build simple tools like radios or weak laser pistols out of junk and spare parts. However this ability is completely useless when Borko is faced with alien technology or complex machines built by geniuses like Dexter.
-Expert Knife thrower: Despite carrying a small blaster, Bazov prefers using his trusty "throwing knifes"(any kind of knife he gets his hands on) to do the job. His maximum throwing range is 30 feet
-Knitting: Due to his anger issues, Borko has taken up knitting in case he needs to calm his nerves. Depending on his temper, Bozov can knit sweaters in only a few minutes/seconds.

Weaknesses :
-Distrust of humans: He doesn't trust humans due to his personnal history with them. This will often prevent him from beliving a human and may become aggresive towards them.
-He has a high opinion of himself, often becoming extremely lazy in process. He'll underestimate an opponent if he encounters him/her for the first time.
-Short temper: Borko is easily angered if someone provokes or insults him, especially if said person is a human, with petty insults. This will often distract him from his mission objectives and pursue his opponent.

Personality:
Borko is a laid back and lazy person, often prefering avoiding his duties if possible but he'll make an exception if said task was given to him by Mojo. A hothead on the field, often easily angered or annoyed if someone insults him and will often retaliate by confronting them before resorting to violence. Borko doesn't particularly like the company of humans due to past experiences with them and Mojo Jojo's influence on his behaviour. Despite his lazy attitude, he holds Mojo Jojo in high regards and considers him to be a great leader.
During most of his fights, he often likes to brag and taunt his opponents, unless they REALLY get on his nerves.

History:
Borko doesn't remember much of his life before Mojo Jojo turned him into a minion. However, he remembers living in the Townsville Zoo back when he was a young chimpanzee. He hated the loud/rude visitors, unable to enjoy a moment of peace and quiet but he didn’t hate all humans, a young blonde girl in a blue dress saved him years ago from a rampaging pink fuzzy creature.
After that, Borko only remembers the times he spent training after Mojo Jojo turned him into another minion, in 2042, the same year Fuse attacked the earth. Borko was quickly dispatched by Mojo Jojo, alongside his other coworkers, to fight against Fuse and help the resistance. But Borko hardly obeyed the orders of the human soldiers arround him, preferring to simply sleep on the job and quickly returned into Mojo Jojo's service.

Last edited by Bezco on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 am; edited 12 times in total
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK] Empty I'll change a few things later.

Post  Bezco Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Tell me if there's anything I could improve (aside from the grammar obiviously)
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK] Empty Re: Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK]

Post  zerowing21 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:55 pm

1) You do not need to list his equipment in the profile.

2) Expand on his Distrust of humans because it doesn't sound like a real weakness at this point.

3) Short temper is a personality trait, expand on it to explain how it is a weaknesss

zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK] Empty Re: Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK]

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Bezco wrote:Allegiance: Villains (Loyal servant of Mojo Jojo, however he's willing to save innocent lives if someone manages to convince him to do so.)

The part in the brackets isn't necessary here and belongs in personality/history.

He needs to have an origin, so check here for the origin that fits his character.

Weaknesses:
Short temper: Borko can easely angered if someone provokes or insults him.

Any insult, or does it have to be a pretty bad insult? Could a petty one set him off?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Borko, the monkey minion [EDIT/REWORK] Empty Changed

Post  Bezco Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Okay I edited the page and added the origin. Sorry about that, I forgot to check the updated origin page before starting the OC sheet.
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:14 pm

hmm I think he's alright, so I'll give a tentative approval.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Fix the occasional typo, and he's good.

I'll approve.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:21 pm

The grammar is an issue, but I'll give an approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:57 am

Thanks for the approvals despite my not so "perfect grammar".
I finally had access to a computer and fixed most of the grammar issues and misspelling. Tell me if you find anything else.
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:13 pm

You have three approvals and you're free to RP now! I can't wait to see how this character will work. Very interesting and creative Smile
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:45 am

I decided to reboot Borko, I wasn't entirely satisfied with his personallity and skills. The changes aren't too drastic but I guess I'll wait for the 3 approvals scince he's pretty much a new character.
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:34 am

Can you tell us exactly what you changed so I don't have to hunt around for them?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:28 am

Okay,here are the changes:
Strenths:
-I made him an expert knife thrower instead of a vicous fighter, I guessed his range would be 30 feet.
-Gave him knitting instead of his loyalty to Mojo, I kind of already go on about it in his personnality
Weaknesses
He's prideful, thus making him lazy and underestimating his opponents
Personallity:
I made him lazier when it comes to his duties(unless Mojo motivates him)
And I removed the part about him trying to help children in danger, I thought it wasn't really interesting.
Backstory:
Still the same but his initinal hate of humans was mostly due to annoyance than psycological trauma.

Last edited by Bezco on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:59 pm

I'll give you an approval. I saw no problem with the older version or this one. Smile
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Pretty much it checks out with the update, *stamps approved on helmet*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining but this character needs a third approval.
(I admit I should've noticed sooner...)
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:02 pm

I'll give it my re-approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down