FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eliot Christofer Clark (Hiatus)

3 posters

Go down

Eliot Christofer Clark (Hiatus) Empty Eliot Christofer Clark (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Character Profile
Eliot Christofer Clark

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Human
Appearance:
Eliot Christofer Clark (Hiatus) 1109552_1346230948251_full
Eliot wears many different things, he tries his best not to look like a weirdo, but it's not like he's out of the house often, right?
Strengths: Eliot is excellent with electronics, such as computers and knows several programming languages. Eliot took many different martial arts classes when he was younger, so is not without combat skill. Eliot has near photographic memory.
Weaknesses: Eliot is very sensitive when it comes to food, weird textures or smells will make food seem horrible to him, somedays he starves himself. Eliot would never kill anything, unless it is on a game, he just can't bring himself to it. Eliot has trouble sleeping, since he is often drinking sodas and on his computer or watching TV, this sometimes leads to two days of resting. He'll want to make up that time afterwards and probably won't sleep for two days, it can go on in a chain that lasts months.
Personality: Eliot is a softy, despite his lies, he will offer help for many things, even if it's as simple as finding a book for you to read. He, like stated above, is a great liar, he uses this to mess with people most often and will reveal that he lied later on, but sometimes he will use it for the free desserts at restaurants and such.

When on electronics, he will not notice anything else until he is done, or he has turned off the electronic. Unlike his sister, he is open to friends, but he may not talk to them a lot, as he is on his electronics a lot. He often spends his free time on the computer programming random games he'll often scrap or upload to his own site for others to play, "Eliot's Games." When people turn off his computer, he does get mad because often, he is busy working on something. He also gets annoyed when his sister gets sweat on his keyboard or anything in his room really.

Eliot does act like a stereotypical big brother towards Mari, but only in public. Around the house and such, he'll often give her  a noogie or play small practical jokes when he is not on his computer.
History: Eliot came from a rich family and had a three monitor setup by the time he was thirteen, later on, he made all his computers and such because "nobody is better with technology than him." He often hung around Mari outside of the house, but not always. Sometimes he was going to get new parts for new electronics, or to get books on coding.

The next few years, he had started taking up martial arts and had learned, tae kwon doe, karate and judo. He didn't practice much after this, but he didn't really feel the need anyways, he had a nearly photographic memory.

When his sister had lost her money, the next day he made it his first priority to go hunt down the person that stole the money, but the person had already spent it. He didnt let them off the hook though and sent them home with a black eye.

After putting an ad on his site saying that he'd start teaching people programming, he had taught Tony Alexander, since he had the free time anyways. It only took him a year to teach him a good bit of HTML, but as of now, he still hasn't finished anything other than HTML, since Tony is to busy having a life, as he put it.

He never finished college, as he didn't really feel it suited him, but now regrets it. He promised his mom that he'd finish it later on in life, but not then. He focused on his electronics from then on.
Do you use Nanos? Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is just stuff for me, that I'd like to keep with the sheet. The sample text is for if I stop roleplaying for a while and want to start back up I'll have a slight idea of how I used this character, and I like to use music to get me into the mood for stuff.)

Sample Text: He watches as his monitors go black and turns his chair around to look at his sister. "Y'know, you can be really annoying..."
Normal Theme: I'll Sleep When I'm Dead by Set it Off
Battle Theme: [ u r l = ] [ / u r l ]

Last edited by xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Eliot Christofer Clark (Hiatus) Empty Re: Eliot Christofer Clark (Hiatus)

Post  zerowing21 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:31 pm

First off, take out R word in the description. You're using it out context psy.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:34 pm

zerowing21 wrote:First off, take out R word in the description. You're using it out context psy.
I'm so so sorry, I always forget. Fixed.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:39 pm

His strengths and weaknesses are not balanced psy. How is being good at lying a strength? explain how his trouble sleeping affects him. Does he have a food allergy at all that could contribute to the first weakness?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:51 pm

zerowing21 wrote:His strengths and weaknesses are not balanced psy. How is being good at lying a strength? explain how his trouble sleeping affects him. Does he have a food allergy at all that could contribute to the first weakness?
Fixed Strengths and Weaknesses. No more lying, as I do see that really isn't a weakness, instead replaced with his memory which I did mention in his history already. He has no allergies, it's just textures and smells that make him really picky when it comes to food.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 pm

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:
zerowing21 wrote:First off, take out R word in the description. You're using it out context psy.

It's not something to forget. NEVER use that slur.

How does he know Mari and Tony?
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
xxPsyapane10xx wrote:

It's not something to forget. NEVER use that slur.

How does he know Mari and Tony?
Related to Mari, taught Tony online. He put an ad up on his site about programming tutors.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Just gonna remind you guys about this, though I'm going to be using my older ones for a while. Get back into it, y'know?
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down