FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnus Knight

4 posters

Go down

Magnus Knight Empty Magnus Knight

Post  ThatGuyRay Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 am

Name: Magnus Knight
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: Human
Allegiance: Good Guys
Origins: Human
Powers: N/A

Appearance: Magnus Knight has wavy light brown hair, and is usually wearing his lucky green jacket, a pair of blue jeans, and sneakers. He usually is wielding a shattergun or dual null void pistols

Strengths:
He can quickly identify different Fusions and can spot their weaknesses.
Because of his plumber training he is able to use most plumber technology, including powerful weapons
Since he played video games that requires strategy and quick reflexes, he can use that skill on the battlefield and navigate through it sucessfully.

Weaknesses:
He has a shortened attention span, which makes him get distracted sometimes and makes it hard to focus on more than one task at a time and more than one enemy at a time
He has problems with close range combat, that without his gun, he feels both inept and inadequate
He has a video game addiction that makes things hard to balance his life

Personality: He is a very social person, making friends and allies easily. Due to his social nature, he is the life of the party and likes the attention it gives him because he hates being alone. He is active due to plumber training, but it takes a bit of effort to get him motivated, since he has a love of video games and tends to be a tad bit lazy. Overall, he is easygoing, but he is never afraid to take a risk here and there.

History: Magnus , age 14, wakes up on the day Fuse had started his invasion. He went to the kitchen where he would normally find his parents cooking him breakfast before school. However, he cannot find them. He looked where they might be, but with no success. Then, he heard a knock on the door only to find a plumber. Not just any ordinary plumber, but Max, one of the top plumbers he knew. Max told him that his parents left early in the morning to go fight in the war and suggested that he should start training himself. He agrees to do so.

For the next year, he went into intense training for the purpose of war. He made close friends during that time. They stuck with him during the entire course of training. It was rather rigorous, giving them the hardest scenarios that they could so he can be well prepared for it. During his time off, he picked up the bass guitar which he got from his parents for his 13th birthday. He played it almost as much as video games. Since it was from his parents, it was very special to him because they are away. He became skilled at it, playing good rhythms that lured people to him.

He graduated out of training and got into the war immediately. However, because he was only 16 it was part time and needed to get his education. He would often take his bass guitar with him to school and play whenever he didn’t have any homework and wasn’t busy with the war. He was still able to draw in crowds and in the crowd was Jaston. Jaston asked him if he could join the band he created. Magnus thought about it for several days and returned to him, accepting the offer.

Since joining, he started playing gigs with them, but not so often since he was still needed in the war. During this time, he did not know if his parents were alive since they were still on mission. He continued on, prefering not to know. He played with the band when he could, keeping up with their tight bond as they know it. In fact, they act as a second family to him.

Do you use nanos: Yes

Last edited by ThatGuyRay on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
ThatGuyRay
ThatGuyRay

Back to top Go down

Magnus Knight Empty Re: Magnus Knight

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Can you expand on how his shortened attention span is a weakness does it cause distractions in battle?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:07 am

I'd like to know why playing a mean bass is a strength. It is funny, so props to that. Everything else looks good to me.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 am

He has a shortened attention span
What does this do for him in battle? If he's fighting a mob of fusion spawns, does he switch between which one he hits? Can he not focus on doing the mission only and has to do other things? About how long is his attention span?  

During his time off, he picked up the bass guitar which he played almost as much as video games. He became skilled at it, playing good rhythms that lured people to him.
I have a bass playing character too, so I like this more than most people probably do. However, this character is suppose to be lazy and has trouble being motivated. Plus, his love of video games makes it hard to balance things in his life. He has to focus on the war, his education, and I assume video games take up a good amount of time as well. Where does he find the time to practice?
Getting good with the bass isn't something you just do either. Was he pushed to improve because he loved playing it that much? Was he trying to impress someone he liked? How did he get it in the first place? Was it something his parents gave to him before they disappeared? Since he's a student and was training to be a solider, I doubt he had the time for a job on top of that in order to afford it. Which leads us into this:

Max told him that his parents left early in the morning to go fight in the war and suggested that he should start training himself. He agrees to do so.
How old was he when this happened? If he was fourteen or something, that's fine. However, I have problems believing that he would tell a ten year old to get ready for a war. After all, he didn't tell his ten year old grandchildren that he was actually a Plumber until he was absolutely forced to.

He asked him if he could join the band he created. He thought about it for several days and returned to him, accepting the offer.
Really minor, but just clarify who asked who. Did Magnus want to join and Jaston had to think it over? Or did Jaston invite him and Magnus had to give it some thought?
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatGuyRay Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:30 am

thanks for the feedback will get to work fixing it
ThatGuyRay
ThatGuyRay

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatGuyRay Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm

UPDATED
ThatGuyRay
ThatGuyRay

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:21 pm

I'd still like to know why playing a mean bass during a time of war would help him.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatGuyRay Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:I'd still like to know why playing a mean bass during a time of war would help him.
The more I thought about it, I wasn't sure why it was a strength so I added a new one
ThatGuyRay
ThatGuyRay

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Looks good to me now. I'll give you your first approval. You'll need at least two more.

Last edited by Professor Utonium on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:50 pm

*stamps approved on the forehead*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:38 pm