FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapphire Huff (Hiatus)

2 posters

Go down

Sapphire Huff (Hiatus) Empty Sapphire Huff (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:44 am

(Yeah, yeah, I know. You are already currently getting a character accepted, don't you think it's too soon for another OC? Well, this character's on the tip of my tongue and for some reason my note pad is refusing to work)

Name:
Sapphire Huff

Ethnicity:
1/2 British, 1/2 American

Race:
Human

Allegiance:
Good Guys

Origins:
Android

Powers:
Warp Step - (Small) - She can take such a quick step that it appears as if she warped, though it's in a straight line, so if there's a tree in the way she'll hurt herself.

Rocket Jump - (Medium) - She can slam her foot down so fast that it launches her high up into the air, though she hasn't been able to clear twenty-five feet.

Steel Fist - (Strong) - The metal implanted in her body shifts to her fist and allows her to punch harder than a professional boxer.

Fortress - (Medium) - The metal in her body moves to her legs making her seem like an immovable fortress to normal people.

Appearance:
She has long, silky brown hair and deep blue eyes. She isn't necessarily skinny, but she is nowhere near fat. She wears a light blue tank top and denim shorts. Her shoes almost look mechanical and allow her to go fast and jump high.

Strengths:
- She can control the strength of her abilities well.
- She can calculate most math problems in her head.
- She is good at close combat.

Weaknesses:
- She isn't good at activating her skills all the time.
- She is allergic to dairy products and often forgets.
- She is extremely scared of spiders.

Personality:
She is often nice to people, though if you make her mad and you're just a normal person I'd suggest running. She loves the outdoors an dislikes people who are using tech all the time, unless it's weapons of course. She loves a good joke and likes telling them even more. She hates it when people take things too far.

History:
She was an orphan for most of her life, traveling around the city until she was requested to be a test subject for one of Dexter's projects. When it was over she found herself being able to do things she normally wouldn't be able to do and ran away from her problem, both literally and mentally. She was later adopted by a woman named Ginger Huff. She often went over to the Utonium's after she was adopted and liked talking to others at the house. She eventually had to move and didn't get the chance to tell everyone. She finally got the chance to move back and is going to start back with her habits again.

Do you use nanos:
No

Last edited by xxPsyapane10xx on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Huff (Hiatus) Empty Re: Sapphire Huff (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Lalalalalala!
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:33 pm

The strength to control her skills well and the weakness that she is can't get their timing down, contradict one another. Also, don't you already have a character that can warp around? I'm not even sure Dexter would fool with cybernetic technology to create cyborg. You got the terms mixed up too. She would have been created an android to look human, but she's a cyborg in this case with the history.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:56 pm

zerowing21 wrote:The strength to control her skills well and the weakness that she is can't get their timing down, contradict one another. Also, don't you already have a character that can warp around? I'm not even sure Dexter would fool with cybernetic technology to create cyborg. You got the terms mixed up too. She would have been created an android to look human, but she's a cyborg in this case with the history.

Sorry to say but this is a lost cause to me I probably won't touch this one.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down