FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion

+3
Mr.Didathing
Buttercrush
Wonder Smash
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion

Post  Wonder Smash Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:42 pm

So, when I said I'd try to have it out around January, I didn't think I meant February... of the year after. XD

Since it's Pokémon's 20th anniversary, and I'm hyped for Pokken Tournament and Red, Blue, and Yellow coming to the Virtual Console, I managed to find the motivation to continue Adaptium and Blaston. I'm hoping that said motivation will allow me to continue writing the story and I'll be able to finish what I started.

Chapter Seven is available now, so I hope you find time to read it, and I hope you enjoy it. Very Happy If you decide not to, that's cool too.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Alice to Roxie.

The double-team was a fun read, and watching Charmander go all heroic and take the hit for Pidgey was adorable. Roxie schooling Jonny in under 5 seconds was amazing. I'm excited to see how their trip to/in Viridian City will go.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:35 pm

This is another fascinating chapter. Well done. Reminds me of the show quite a bit, but with an obvious FusionFall twist to it. Can't wait to see when other characters make their debut. Keep up the good work. Very Happy
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Happy 20th Anniversary of Pokémon, everyone! Very Happy Actually, it's on the 27th, but it's the 27th right now in Japan, so... To celebrate, I've posted a new chapter of Adaptium and Blaston. There's no battling in this one, and it's a little short, but I hope you find it interesting.

On a related note, I think I'll return to the schedule I had at one point and post new chapters on the 15th and 30th of every month. Hopefully I can stick to it this time. The next chapter will feature the first Gym Leader in the story, and by extension, the first Gym battles too.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Roxie owned the entire chapter. That is all I have to say. Her sarcasm with Holden was the pinnacle of her greatness.

I can't wait to see them interact with their first GYM Leader.

Side question: Is contests a thing, or no?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Thanks to me being busy playing a video game tomorrow, you get the next chapter a day early. Much like the chapter before it, this one has no combat, and is a dialogue-heavy chapter. I planned on featuring the battle against Eddy, but the conversation between Holden and Alice about Pokémon battles took a bit longer to write than I thought it would, so expect that in the next chapter.

Speaking of the next chapter, I'll try my best to get it done by the 30th, but certain factors *cough*Pokken Tournament*cough* may keep that from happening, so sorry in advance if it ends up being late.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Nice Smash. Can't wait for the gym battle. But just wondering, when will anymore OC's gonna make an appearance? Lately, most of the characters have been CN characters.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:Side question: Is contests a thing, or no?

I don't plan on featuring them as a major plot point, but they may be mentioned or possibly made into a side story at some point.

Techee wrote:But just wondering, when will anymore OC's gonna make an appearance? Lately, most of the characters have been CN characters.

I plan on introducing more OCs as the story goes on. I don't want to introduce too many of them too soon and end up having too much going on at once, which is why only a few have shown up so far. I can't say when or where more will be introduced, because I want that to be a surprise. Soon TM

Thank you for your questions. Very Happy
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 am

This was a really good chapter, Smash. I loved that Eddy went crazy on the design of the Gym, as well as Double D having a freak out over it. It was nice to see a reference to Brock. Plus, it was funny seeing Johnny appear (sorta wish Roxie was here with them for this because she would have probably punched him, which would have been hilarious).

I'm excited to see how their battle with Eddy goes.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2