FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Alexander (Hiatus)

5 posters

Go down

Tony Alexander (Hiatus) Empty Tony Alexander (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Wed May 14, 2014 8:50 am

Character Profile
Tony Alexander

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Allegiance: Good Guys
Origins: Human
Weapon(s):
Gauntlets v? - They send out a pulse on contact, the strength depending on the force of contact. They can keep the wearer from flying back to far though.
Appearance:
It's Lelouch for now.
Tony Alexander (Hiatus) Animeboy_2
White skin color and is skinny. He has dark brown hair with a natural blonde strip that is often hidden under the rest of his hair. His eyes are brown, but the contacts he wears make them seem light blue. He is rather skinny. Tony only really wears casual clothes, with his leather jacket over it, but during winter he'll stick with casual clothes and wrap a scarf around his neck.
Strengths: Great swimmer and can take the cold. Is quick on his feet. Loves math a subject he is good at.
Weaknesses: He can get overpowered easily because he can't use long ranged an it could pierce his open skin. Takes recoil from gauntlets when battling a strong opponent. Is very bad at using long ranged weapons. Can't pay attention to a book and will forget it fast.
Personality: Can be real fun as long as you don't win in a fight. In which case he would badger you asking for a rematch. Is overconfident and can draw quite a bit of attention to himself. Loves the city and all the beautiful building, but since Fuse has come he doesn't enjoy as much.
History: Was raised by his parents losing his sister when he was 10 because of a gang of Soulos. Swore revenge against every fusion monster and that he would become stronger and help if not end this war. Won a swimming race against his whole team of 10. Had a near death experience because he tried to save a kid that fell off a boat at Bravo Beach. The kid pushed him down using him as a booie to get himself on the boat but near killing Tony.
Do you use Nanos? Yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is just stuff for me, that I'd like to keep with the sheet. The sample text is for if I stop roleplaying for a while and want to start back up I'll have a slight idea of how I used this character, and I like to use music to get me into the mood for stuff.)

Sample Text: "Would you mind testing something for me?" The boy waits for a reply. "Oh! Sorry, I'm Tony."
Normal Theme: In our Bedroom, After the War
Battle Theme: I Bet My Life

Last edited by xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 19 times in total
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Tony Alexander (Hiatus) Empty Re: Tony Alexander (Hiatus)

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 am

This is gonna be an interesting OC for me...
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed May 14, 2014 4:45 pm

History needs to be beefed, cause there isn't enough there. The gauntlet idea is interesting for me. For weakness, do you mean that he feels inferior and needs gauntlets in order to feel strong? Northern American is not an ethnicity. I say Caucasian in general. I know I said you have to have something else with it, but because the exact location is not there, then that would be correct.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 14, 2014 4:51 pm

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:Allegiance: Hood guys

What's his allegiance? Click here to figure out what that means.

History:was raised by his parents losing his sister when he was 10 because of a gang of Soulos. Swore revenge against every fusion monster and that he would become stronger and help if not end this war.

Like Techee said: place more in his history.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 14, 2014 6:10 pm

I'll accept
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed May 14, 2014 9:49 pm

If kyra accepts it, I'll accept it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Wed May 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Two down two to go...
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Thu May 15, 2014 7:45 am

Tentative approval from me.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu May 15, 2014 6:33 pm

I'll be your final accept.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down