FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99 - Page 2 Empty Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Coco takes the elixir, twisting the top off and gulping some down. It did taste kinda gross, but then again, since when did medicine taste good? It took a few moments, but sure enough, she felt her allergies lessen, if not dissipate entirely. The mare's eyes widen,

"It...it works!"

Flame grins, "See? What did we tell you!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99 - Page 2 Empty Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Flim smiled charmingly "You see? There's nothing our tonic can't cure!" he told them with an approving nod. It was a good thing that the ingredients in the tonic usually helped cure allergies, or else they could have been in a bit of a pickle since Silver Spill didn't work for them any more.

Arcadia, on the other hand, frowned a bit when seeing that. There had to be something in the tonic to make Coco feel better, it couldn't be what they claimed. They had reputations of being conponies and most of their schemes didn't seem to work for long, why should this be different? 'There has to be more to this then they're lettin' on I know it' she thought to herself.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Coco turns to Arcadia, "Do you know what this means?! I never have to suffer through allergies again!" She says, grinning wildly.

Thinking the same thing that his brother was, Flam turns towards his brother, whispering, "...Although, I do believe we should try to find a replacement for Silver, brother of mine. If Coco wasn't so conveniently suffering from allergies, we would of been in hot water indeed!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Arcadia looked to her friend who was very happy "I dunno Coco... I feel like somethin' funny is going on here" she told her. Though she is happy that her best friend feels better she couldn't help but have this nagging thought in the back of her head that this was fishy in some sort of fashion.

Flim turned to his brother as they whispered to each other "I agree... if she wasn't then her friend would surely have our hides" he said. He looked over to Arcadia for a moment, who was talking to her friend and then looked over to stare at the two salesponies.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:01 pm

The pony who owned the pipe organ begins to push it away from the group, giving Coco an annoyed look. Coco, who had been leaning against it, falls over upon it getting pulled away. "Whup!"

Flam flinches, although somewhat amused. With that diversion, Flam turns back towards his brother, "Do you happen to have somepony in mind to act as a replacement..?" He whispers.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:07 pm

"You alright Coco?" Arcadia asked, even though she was sure her friend was fine.

Flim looked to his brother "Well... we could always ask Coco to help us. She did try our tonic and it legitimately worked for her" he told him
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Coco nods, standing up. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She says, brushing some leaves and dirt off of herself.

Flam nods, "An idea, but would her friend even allow it? You've seen how protective she is of her."
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:30 pm

"You should make sure not to lean on something that can move next time" the mare suggested.

Flim's eyes went to the mares for a minute before to his brother "I'm sure that if we get Coco to agree her friend will have little choice but to oppose the decision. She may be protective of her but... well I doubt she'd want to risk her being unhappy as well!"
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:00 pm

"Its a pipe organ! I didn't expect it to move!" Coco replies, frowning.

Flam nods. "Great thinking, brother of mine!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Arcadia smiled "You should have been paying attention Coco. Though I guess it doesn't matter, you're alright" she told her.

Flim smiled "Of course! Then shall we get on to asking?" he asked, ready when his brother was to ask the mare for companionship.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Coco shrugs, "Why a pony would leave a pipe organ in the middle of nowhere is beyond me, though!"

Flam nods, before walking up to the mare.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:32 pm

"Isn't it near a tent though?" Arcadia asked her with a raised brow 'And besides, why would you want to play with an organ that's 'out in the middle of nowhere' anyway?".

Flim went up to the mares with his brother and cleared his throat "Ahem... Coco me and my brother have a proposition for you" she said. Arcadia looked to the two of them.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:35 pm

"Its a pipe organ! Why not?" She says, before hearing Flim speak. She turns towards them, a brow raised in curiosity.

Flam smiles, "How would you like to accompany us as a business partner and assistant~?"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Arcadia facehoofed at Coco's logic, did the girl not even think that it could have been suspicious?! Sometimes the mare wondered how she became friends with such an airhead in the first place. She turned her head to the twins as they asked their question ,causing a frown on the mare's face and narrowed her eyes.

Flim caught this and interjected before she could flat out refuse them. "Yes! I would say it would be beneficial if you would come along with us! You'd be able to show all of Equestria how wonderful it is and you can get a name for yourself as a salespony faster than before!" he told her.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Her eyes widen, "..Y-you serious? For real?"

Flam nods, "Absolutely 100% serious, my dear!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Flim smiled "Of course! We'd love to have you join us as we travel through Equestria, especially when you make such delicious chocolate~ besides we can give such a beautiful mare as yourself some tips on how to effectively sell your products!" he said, putting up the old charm again. Arcadia was looking more and more unhappy about this, considering she didn't trust the two of them all that much.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Coco bean was grinning from ear to ear, "Ohmygosh I'd love to!"

Flam smirked, "Fantastic!" He says, before extending his hoof, "Welcome aboard!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:16 pm

"Coco, you're not actually going to go wit them are you?!" Arcadia asked, obviously opposed to the idea. The mare couldn't stand the thought of leaving her best friend with two ponies she didn't trust.

"You are welcome to come along as well my dear mare" Flim said, catching Arc's attention. "I'm sure Coco would be livid if you could join us as well" he smiled and look to Coco.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Coco turned towards Arcadia, grinning like a dork.

Flam raised a brow, still smirking. "Well? Whaddaya say?"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Arcadia hated this, the coco stallions knew that she wanted Coco to be happy and this was making her absolutely livid. The only good thing about the whole situation was that they were going to let her come along to make sure they didn't do anything to hurt Coco. "Fine but I'm only commin' cause I want ta make sure the lot of ya don't git her in trouble!" she said with a snort. She didn't even try to keep her country accent down, her anger usually was the one that made her start talking like that.

"Then its a deal~~" Flim said cheerfully, happy that their plan was going to work after all and they wouldn't have to do any more persuasion.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Coco lets out a squeal of happiness, "Oooh this is gonna be so much FUN!"

Flam glances towards Arcadia, giving her a charming smile, "Goodness, Arcadia, what a lovely accent you have! Why would you hide such a beautiful dialect..~?"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Flim smiled "Of course! I can't wait to work with you my dear~" he said as he made a smile at Coco.

Arcadia looked to Flam as he complimented her accent "My accent ain't nothin' special. Everypony thinks that me talkin' like I usually would makes me stupid, so I don't talk that way unless I'm... angry" she said as she snorted. She wanted to curse, but she knew it wasn't something ponies were supposed to do. coco she doubted any of them knew how to curse.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Coco gave him a dorky smile, her cheeks faintly pink.

Flam frowns slightly, "I don't think it makes you stupid." He says, with unusual sincerity.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Arcadia looked at him "I know that it doesn't make me stupid. Just idiots think that I'm stupid cause I was raised like a 'country Earth Pony'. Its not like the topic is important anyway. They're all a buncha..." Arc stopped herself. She scowled at the ground considering she felt like she couldn't express herself the way that she wanted or else it would look bad on her, probably.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Flam blinked, "....Bozos?" He asked.

Coco pops up behind Arcadia, "Knuckleheads?"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next