FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99 - Page 8 Empty Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Flim thought again "Arcadia's mane?" he asked, wondering what it was that she was seeing.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99 - Page 8 Empty Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 am

She absolutely grins, "No!"

Flam looks down, then double-takes. "The dirt road! Is it the dirt road?!"

"BINGO!"

Flam grins, "YES! I win!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:05 am

Flim looked to his brother, a bit surprised by his glee. The stallion smirked at his brother "Brother of mine, you sound so joyful at picking the right answer. I thought you said this game was only for fillies~" he teased.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:09 am

Flam visibly paled. He stutters, before blushing madly and pouting. He turned away from Flim with a huff, folding his arms.

Coco smirks at Flim, nudging him with her elbow and waggling her brows. She winks.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:16 am

Flim smirked at his brother since he found it amusing that his older, and more mature brother, was the one who got flustered easily if you pushed the right buttons. Feeling a jab he looked to Coco and couldn't help but chuckle "You seem to be having a good time Coco~" he said.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:20 am

The mare let out a laugh, "Are you kidding? This is NUTS." She says, gleefully.

"You're nuts." Flam mumbles, still not facing them.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 am

"We're all a little nuts in the head" Arcadia said, her ears had twitched and heard Flam's mumblej as she continued to stare into the scenery. She didn't see why being nuts was bad though.

"Well at least you are being entertained. It would be unfortunate to have you bored, wouldn't it~?" he asked, putting on his charm.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:28 am

She grins, "With you two, its impossible to be bored!"

Flam rolls his eyes, "You got that right!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:29 am

"I am glad you feel that way! I would hate to disappoint a mare like yourself" he told her, grinning.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:35 am

Finally noticing that Flim had begun to turn up the charm, Flam turns his head slighly, raising a brow at Flim and smirking. Coco couldn't see this, of course. She smiles sweetly at him, running a hoof through her hair and twirling a strand of it, cheeks faintly pink.

Arcadia would begin to notice that the forest was growing less thick, the fog thinning.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 am

It wasn't all that interesting that the fog and forest started to thin out, it just meant that they were finally reaching the other side of the forest. The danger was gone so she should feel relieved. But she wasn't. In fact it made her more agitated and restless, like she was itching for some more action. Of course she always loved action and liked fighting, even though that wasn't her talent. She had always been restless, even though she liked to hide the fact.

"No need to get all flustered, I'm just stating the truth Coco. You couldn't believe how happy I was when I heard you wanted to come with us as a partner!" he said.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Coco laughs, "Yeah, 'cause that would mean you would get to have all the chocolate you could stomach! I see how it is." Coco says, pretending to be mad.

Once they made it past the forest, the thick bushes and trees turned into rolling green hills, which then eventually turned into what looked like a tiny little western town.
The last stop between them and Manehattan was Appeloosa. No scary demons or dragons there, sorry Arcadia.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:59 pm

"That is only one of the positives for having you come with us though! There are tons more than just you making your delectable chocolates~!" Flim said to her.

Arcadia had gotten bored at just watching the scenery and her restlessness was getting to her once again. Killing that dragon was not enough to satisfy her violent spirit, at least not for long.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 pm

She giggles, "I was joking, I was joking!"

By now the 6000 was driving into Appleoosa, the citizens giving the machine strange and curious looks.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Flim smirked "Of course my dear! But there are a lot of advantages with you being with us!" he told her with a smile.

Arcadia looked boredly at the ponies thy "They seem to be really curious about this thing" she said absent mindedly.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 pm

"Not everyday a train-like cider-producing machine with four ponies riding on it drives into town, I guess." Flam replied.

Curious, Coco tilts her head, "......Liiiiiike what?"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:27 pm

"I guess so... I guess that means ya haven't hit this town with your products yet" she commented.

Flim blushed slightly as he tried to think "Well... I think you're a very persuasive salespony! You seem to have a charm that will make anypony listen to you!" he said with a smile.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 pm

She grins evilly, "Thats because nobody suspects me! Its the crazy ones you gotta look out for! ...Wait..."

Flam shakes his head, "Its a rather new and small town, brother and I decided to skip it. Guess that means we'll be able to breeze through rather un-interrupted, I believe!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Flim chuckled "Of course! It makes you the perfect salespony!" he said, complimenting her.

"Well I guess that's good, then maybe there'll be some action when we hit the city" she said.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:44 pm

She blushes a bit, "...Oh, w-well I wouldn't say perfect..."

"Speaking of that, we're gonna have you as one of our security guards. Stuff gets fairy rowdy in the city, you know!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 pm

"Nonsense, of course its perfect! And your looks are a sure help too! I mean I don't think I could turn down a lovely mare when she persuasively asks me to buy some chocolate!" he said to her with a smile.

Arcadia looked over her shoulder at Flam "One of your security guards? Are there others?" she asked him. She knew how the city could be, rowdy and rude with a bunch of coco most of the time. What she wanted to know is if she would be with someone else as well since Flam worded it like that.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

"...Well no, actually." Flam answered, feeling rather silly.

Coco's blush intensifies, "I-I'm just average looking compared to you, though..!" She says, but upon realizing what she had just said, blushed even heavier, now unable to look him in the eyes she was so embarrassed.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm

"I see... well that's good" she said as she looked back to the scenery "I'm better at doing things by myself anyway" she added.

Flim chuckled, his face being a bit flustered "W-Well of course! I have to look dashing so that I can put up that good 'ol charm! Its o-one of the first steps to becoming a salespony after all! And I have to say you fit it nicely!" he said.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Flam smiles, "And I'm sure you can handle anything the city throws at you!"

The mare giggles lightly, "G-goodness, you're making me blush..!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Arcadia couldn't help but smirk proudly "Of course, I know how to fight, unlike most ponies" she said. There was a small twinkle of mischievous in her eyes, something she hadn't felt in ages.

Flim smiled "See?! That's the kind of professionalism I'm talkin' about! A salespony who can make someone blush will be able to sell their wares effectively, I guarentee it!" he told her.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next