FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaiser's/Shadow's 2014 Drabble Contest Entries

Go down

Kaiser's/Shadow's 2014 Drabble Contest Entries Empty Kaiser's/Shadow's 2014 Drabble Contest Entries

Post  Kaiser Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:00 pm

I'll do what the field has done and post mine all in one place.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Kaiser's/Shadow's 2014 Drabble Contest Entries Empty Hannah Orion

Post  Kaiser Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Title: Success?

This was her big moment. She had finally mustered up enough courage to see this through to the end. Her heart was beating so fast that she felt that it was going to explode at any minute. The last twenty times she had done this, she failed at either the beginning or the middle. It was natural to be nervous. However, one thought in her head was the sole reason why she kept on trying instead of giving in after attempt number ten.

“If Hoshi can do it, so can I.”

She was face to face with a handsome boy. This was the longest amount of time she had lasted without flopping on the ground because of his looks, which convinced her that this time would be successful. However, she finally lost, and fainted on the ground, never hearing the boy’s answer. When she awoke though, a simple one word note was by her head.

Yes.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down