FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Themed Events

5 posters

Go down

Themed Events Empty Themed Events

Post  techee Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:02 pm

How do you guys feel about events based around a theme? A theme doesn't have to be a certain holiday or time period, it could be something like an activity, a sporting event, a festival, or something completely random like having people wear beanies all the time that can be planned and put within the RP. It won't be often and it could have a very loose plot, so there will be lots of freedom for characterization. If you do prefer a heavier plot, then that can be done just as easy. If this is something you would want to see, then be my guest and suggest a theme or two.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Themed Events Empty Re: Themed Events

Post  ZFistAce Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Don't know if this is the right place, but hope so.

Since the season just ended, maybe we could have a total drama event. It could have Chris and Chef, and we could have a similar island in the show, or our own island, that we made. We all could have 1 OC, to participate in the event. We could do the same routine, like make audition tapes, and make our OC's participating in painful and deadly challenges. And we could have a solid amount of contestants, like 14.
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Look at the disclaimer nova, no total drama related characters in the rp.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm

ZFistAce wrote:Since the season just ended, maybe we could have a total drama event. It could have Chris and Chef, and we could have a similar island in the show, or our own island, that we made. We all could have 1 OC, to participate in the event. We could do the same routine, like make audition tapes, and make our OC's participating in painful and deadly challenges. And we could have a solid amount of contestants, like 14.

Yeah, no TD characters since they are property of Teletoon. However, we can do a TDI inspired event.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm

If we do a TDI type event, I'm gonna call Holden as host cuz why not.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  superxander10 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:45 am

Support.enough let's make it more like survivor..
superxander10
superxander10

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:03 pm

I recently came up with an idea of a televised escape game. The first person to escape this mansion gets like a million taros or something. They get cryptic clues and some clues are red herrings and are totally meaningless.

However, if we do have an event where we parody different reality competition shows, it has to be under a different title and everything. I can give some ideas on different competitions and of the likes during such event.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  ZFistAce Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:29 pm

superxander10 wrote:Support.enough let's make it more like survivor..

Survivor is lit! I watched the last 2 seasons and it made me want to watch all 33
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down