FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barak Goldboy - Awaiting Approval

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barak Goldboy - Awaiting Approval - Page 2 Empty Re: Barak Goldboy - Awaiting Approval

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:13 pm

I think any fight could have done that sort of thing, not just megas'
zerowing21
zerowing21

Just_Peaceful likes this post

Back to top Go down

Barak Goldboy - Awaiting Approval - Page 2 Empty Re: Barak Goldboy - Awaiting Approval

Post  Just_Peaceful Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:01 pm

Probably so, I'm just a Megas XLR nerd.
Just_Peaceful
Just_Peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:42 pm

i would still want explanation of him passing his test in the profile to have his license since I feel like it would be best for backstory.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:32 pm

zerowing21 wrote:since he has such poor vision, how does he even drive his RV? No DMV in the world would allow him to get a license unless he wore glasses or something that made his vision better.
zerowing21 wrote:What i meant is even with the self driving, he still has to have a license just in case. He can of course lie to the DVM saying he has great vision.
Just_Peaceful wrote:Sure ^
He could've passed the test by sheer luck, or that his test was cut off by one of Megas's fights so he passed on automatically.

It could be explained away with this:

Just_Peaceful wrote:Strengths: He's very persuasive, he can get out of danger mostly by using his words and can convince most people to do their biding,

Also, if this RV can be driven, I would definitely add something about the RV being designed to accommodate for his poor eye sight, like extra sensors or something. If not, then no need to worry for this.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought he was missing an eye)
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum