FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology Square

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Technology Square - Page 2 Empty Re: Technology Square

Post  Robot Jones Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:12 pm

"Oh, I don't know, sir." the robot buzzes. "Boss unit is very particular on who he allows to visit."
Robot Jones
Robot Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:21 pm

"I see. As a fellow business owner, I'm rather particular on who I meet with. I don't want just anyone to meet up with me. I'd be suspicious. But there's nothing to be suspicious over with me. I just want to improve and innovate technology. I'm sure your boss would share similar desires." Cameron explained with rather influence and emphasis.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot Jones Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:40 pm

"Error!" Robot Jones buzzes and continues to walk. "This unit is following a strict protocol!" He marches right into Mandark Industries, the door left open behind him.
Robot Jones
Robot Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:47 pm

"Someone should really fix up these robots around here. They are so defective!" Cameron noticed that the door was left wide open, "But it did do me one good favor." He grinned as he got a favorable outcome from this interaction. He followed with calm excitement as he prepared his pitch for a possible partnership knowing quite well how difficult it was going to be.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2