FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology Square

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Technology Square Empty Technology Square

Post  Buttercrush Mon May 18, 2020 3:50 pm

The main hub in the center of Tech Square. DexBots and Mandroids have several shops set up here for the volunteers in the war, and they’ll point you in the direction of the three great science businesses here.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Technology Square Empty Re: Technology Square

Post  techee Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:05 pm

Cameron sat idly on a park bench. Staring idly on his tablet. On it were live video feeds of Townsville from cameras that his team had set up prior. He was tinkering with the angling of them. "And there. That should give me 24/7 access to everything those so called heroes are doing. Now onto planning my next attack against the city." He turns off the tablet and pockets it in his expensive cloth messenger bag. Then, gets up. "A nice walk could help me think of something." He headed towards downtown where he started brainstorming of ways to keep those heroes busy for a little while.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot Jones Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:43 pm

A small robot walks by as Cameron begins his walk.
Robot Jones
Robot Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:34 pm

"Is there anything you want robot?" Cameron asked, his hands in his pockets.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot Jones Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:41 pm

"This unit has been instructed to walk the perimeter of Technology Square, advertising MANDARK INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONS." The robot buzzes, getting louder as he speaks the branding on his chest. His colors appropriately matched Mandark's business nearby.
Robot Jones
Robot Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:00 pm

"Could you be any louder? If you're wanting to know, I'm my interested. I got my own tech company I run." He waves his hands for emphasis. Then an idea struck him. He could, perhaps, partner with Mandark on one of his schemes. Y could put all the heat off him under a guise of some kind. "But, if we're talking about doing some kind of partnership, then I'm interested. However, that's not your current programming so I'll still decline."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot Jones Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:19 pm

"This unit can try." Robot buzzes. His eyes go dim for a moment before lighting back up. "MANDARK INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONS!" His volume was much louder this time, almost as if he spoke through an airhorn.
Robot Jones
Robot Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:06 am

Cameron continues to walk off again. "As I thought."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:42 pm

Norm walked into the central area of Tech Square. After a few months of doing odd jobs around town he had finally saved up enough money to buy a NanoCom. The boy surveyed the area around the fountain, searching for a vendor that sold the product he was looking for.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:54 pm

Several of the vendors in the area has weapons, toys, games and other things. Only one really beat up Mandroid has nano coms for sale. The Mandark industries MPhoneV 10 and Destroido's Com Crusher 11.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Norm walked up to the NanoCom salesbot and got straight to the point. "How much for a NanoCom?" he asked.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Cameron would pause as he sees the boy come by. He loomed to see where the boy went off to and saw the com vendor. "Intriguing." He decides to check himself these phones but still inconspicuous enough to not raise suspicion. Ideas already pouring in his brilliant head.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:05 pm

"The MPhoneV 10 is only 1100 taros." The robot answers, his voice box issuing many bleeps and buzzes as if it was broken. "The Com Crusher 11 is only 575 taros with the same features that the phones and coms of Mandark Industries and Dexter's labs put out."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:12 pm

"I'll take an MPhoneV 10, please," Norm took out his wallet and got his taros out to pay. Thankfully, he had saved up 1200, so he still had enough that he could probably pay for food until he found his next job.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Taking the money and processing the order, the robot grabs the MPhoneV 10 box and passes it over to the boy, "Thank you for your purchase. Please shop with Mandark Industries again."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:27 pm

Cameron came by and looked at the phones himself. "I got to say, these phones are magnificent. And they're all designed by Mandark himself? I'm impressed. I don't intend on buying one since I already own my own nanocom. But I would like to speak to your boss if he's available. I understand if he wasn't."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm

The mandroid looks up at Cameron, "You were already dealing with the other unit over there. I would suggest you continue to do so human."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm

"Thank you for um... selling it... to me," Norm realized a little late that what he was saying made little sense. He grabbed the box and started to walk away so that he wouldn't get in the way of the other customer who had just walked up to the vendor.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:35 pm

"Who? That pile of spare parts? I believe I left him. But, to honor you, I shall return." Cameron decides to return to Jones not like he really wanted to.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:40 pm

The mandroid would give Cameron the raspberry, before a plate flies off its head and orange smoke pours out of it. Whatever had been keeping the robot going had finally given out and moments later two mandroids arrive to take it for repairs. A third appears right after clean up to be its replacement.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:17 pm

"What was that about? Must be broken." His patience was getting to him. "All I'm getting are hindrances. Getting nowhere fast." He was determined to meet up with the mad genius Mandark one way or another.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot Jones Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:26 am

Robot Jones returns to the square awhile later, looking dejected. He slumps towards Mandark Industries' front doors.
Robot Jones
Robot Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:15 am

"At this rate, it might just be better to march straight through the doors rather than wait for an invitation." Cameron does just that. He heads towards Mandark Industries and upon arriving, he noticed three robot he met earlier seemingly depressed. He sighs seeing that her can't get in other wise. "Is there anything that I can help you with?" He asks gritting through his teeth.

Last edited by techee on Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot Jones Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:46 pm

Robot looks up to the man and gives a slight shrug. "Boss unit has requested my presence. I shouldn't keep him waiting."
Robot Jones
Robot Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:32 pm

"Then I'll come with. I have a possible partnership I want to do with him."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content