FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New User! Hello Everyone

2 posters

Go down

New User! Hello Everyone Empty New User! Hello Everyone

Post  trecklerzzz Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello there I am a new user here and I was just wondering how roleplaying works here. I am fairly new to roleplaying since I normally roleplay around gaia online and most of the time I play dungeons and dragons with my friends. I was just wondering if Fusion Fall roleplay (this forum in particular) follows a certain way of roleplaying.

By the way, Hello everyone I'm Treckler. I've been a fan of fusion fall when it came out and I really miss it. hopefully, we can get to play together soon!

trecklerzzz
trecklerzzz

Back to top Go down

New User! Hello Everyone Empty Re: New User! Hello Everyone

Post  zerowing21 Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello Trackler, i'm zero one of the main admins here. This forum normally has full detailed posts and uses narration for what happens with fusions and what not. I would suggest you check required reading to see the rules and what not. Hopefully, legacy will get retro up soon so we can all use it. Some of us here have D&D experience, while others don't we try to be chill around here too. so enjoy your stay. if you have questions don't be afraid to PM.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down