FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gage "G" Gunner

4 posters

Go down

Gage "G" Gunner Empty Gage "G" Gunner

Post  Lesamuen Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:08 am

Name
"Who cares? Just call me whatever." Gage Gunner, AKA "G".

Appearance
"Geez, you're creepy. Why ya askin me all these questions again?" With dark-green dyed hair and light blue eyes, his appearance will even lighten up the mood at the funeral of the president (not really). With a Deep Tan(TM) skin tone, he can be seen constantly wearing a Pretty Normal(TM) beige trench coat and a Really Cool(TM) grey fedora. (Sponsored by Totally Perfect Teeth(TM) and Super Smexy Smile(TM)) *wink wink nudge nudge*

Ethnicity
Canadian, eh?

Allegiance
FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Origins
"I think I'm human, therefore I am."

Strengths
- Excellent at ranged combat; steady hand, great reaction time, amazing eyesight.
- Has a great sense of surroundings
- Can almost always tell another person's intents from their speech & body language
"They're really useful survival skills down in the parts, ya know."

Weaknesses
- Physical (usually relies on tools & weapons)
- Unable to show seriousness in a serious situation seriously
- Cannot muster the urgency to not tell the truth

Personality
He is a dead-serious person who can't stand idiots who don't listen to him. At least, on the inside. The curse makes him constantly have a joking personality. He can't help but to crack a joke every 5 seconds in front of anyone else, or comment on the situation. He keeps no ties to anyone else, but is forced to have camaraderie. Ignoring people is impossible for him. He is typically focused when it comes to his tasks, but with others around, it proves difficult to not get distracted. He is extremely daring, and is almost always in a dangerous situation. He does not like questioning the antics of others, and goes with the flow of life.

History
His parents did something stupid. They had angered a certain magical being, having their unborn baby get a curse put on him. Terrified, they abandoned him right as he was born. For years thereafter, he was left to survive on the streets by himself. Driven out of the rich area of town he was born in, he was taken in as a baby by a group of young boys and girls in a community of ruffians, hooligans, and hoodlums. They named him G as a trend -- G was the 6th member -- and taught him the ways of stealth, robbery, and fighting.

It wasn't until he was about 14 and very well known in the parts that his gang was defeated by another group of delinquents. A and H helped G escape, and he became the only survivor. When the new kings of the place cornered him, they decided to let him join because of his smooth personality. By then, he had already noticed the curse, since when he was irritated he still acted cool, even if he tried to show his true feelings. With a plan for revenge, G eventually rose to be the leader of the gang, after the other previous leaders had certain 'accidents'. It was then that he mysteriously disappeared, his purpose done, causing the group to finally lose power.

With nowhere else to go, he decided to become a bounty hunter to make a living. He had seen the decent amount of wanted posters put up around the parts, most of which had been of A and C, the most powerful in the parts at the time. His forced calm personality allowed him to use ranged weapons excellently, since his aim wasn't destabilized by stress or pressure. He already had some gun knowledge from doing dirty work in the slums, and quickly grew famous in his career, racking up money and finally having a place in society.

Since the bounty hunting service required an actual name, he decided to take the alias, "Gage Gunner". His telltale signature is GG. good game bro good game

He always read the newspapers and watched the news, so he was quite aware of the big green planet in the sky. He didn't make it his job to kill fusions, though.

Only something of an equal level of magic could possibly cancel out the curse.

Nanos?
"Those little flying dolls? Nah."

Weapon
He uses a pistol not unlike a flintlock that has an iron-sight on top that can also be used as a sniper. Custom-built by Kendrick Lehmington, it has 3 modes; Earth, Air, and Fire. Earth bullets are special penetrating bullets that can be used to cut through thick armor. They also contain a special explosive that ignites after 5 seconds, and causes a small, powerful tremor through whatever object they've penetrated. Air bullets are extremely fast rotating currents contained within compressed pockets of air, then shot at high speeds. Although the bullets are fast and pack a whole lot of punch, they don't penetrate nor do damage, and can't be used in sniping; once the range is over 150 meters, the air surrounding the projectile will start affecting it, and it will lose its force. Fire bullets are only heat-resistant bullets that have been coated in a flammable substance, and then set on fire.

Last edited by Gamefactory123 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : Age)
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Gage "G" Gunner Empty Re: Gage "G" Gunner

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Why are you using first person with this for age and the name?

How can he tell anohter person's interest?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:43 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Why are you using first person with this for age and the name?

Tah showcase his personality.

zerowing21 wrote:How can he tell anohter person's interest?
magic

"It's a useful skill in the lower part of society, ya know."
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm

We require a first and last name along with the nickname, along with an exact age. Other than that, I think this is an interesting character, and I can tell you've improved since making Sam.

After those edits, I would approve.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Done Very Happy
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:04 pm

And how does he get involved in the war?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:08 pm

gamefactory123 wrote:He always read the newspapers and watched the news, so he was quite aware of the big green planet in the sky. He didn't make it his job to kill fusions, though.

edited
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 pm

The personality needs more than that dead serious and joking traits, you need a balance of 3 positive and negatives.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Edited.
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Doing serious things in a chill style is how he doesn't really want to, but has to, live life.

This makes literally no sense to me for personality wise.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:30 pm

edited
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:42 pm

*stamps tentative approval on forehead*