FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor

3 posters

Go down

Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor Empty Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor

Post  Mayor of Townsville Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor

Apperance : Wears a monocle and a black tophat with a slight red tinge, a blue sash labeled "Meyor", with a red bow a white corsage, on a purple suit, he wears orange striped pants and has white hair and is short and rotund.

Ethnicity : Mayor

Race : Mayors

Allegiance : Chaotic Neutral

Origin : Planet Townsville, The city of Townsville

Strengths : Pickle Power - Can indefinitely gain energy via pickle consumption
High Charisma - Self explanatory
Mad Golf Skills

Weaknesses : Can't open pickle jars, lies about having mad golf skills, pretty weak

Personality : Motivated by being Bent on reclaiming The City of Townsville : Earth, loves pickles, a bit clueless.

History : Hailing from Planet Townsville, Mayor #e7b64ba309 is sent to retrieve the scout (Mayor) and provide reinforcements for their mission, setting up a base in the City of Townville (Earth). As a soldier, this Mayor has reached the high rank of Meyor, and creates operations for his inferiors to follow. Unaware of the Fusion Conflict, Mayors for centuries have colonized many planets in the renamed, Mayor system. However, this first expedition outside the Mayor system seems to have taken a bad turn of events, The original Mayor scout is missing, and the establishment base has been compromised, will he be found? Will the colony be established?
Mayor of Townsville
Mayor of Townsville

Back to top Go down

Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor Empty Re: Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:07 am

Not sure if this is your idea of a joke, but we already have an rpc for the mayor and he has stepped down as Townsville mayor in the rp. Ms. Bellum won the election to be the new mayor. This character is that of a canon character and thus is void.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor Empty Re: Mayor #e7b64ba309 Also known as Mayor

Post  Mayor of Townsville Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:48 am

zerowing21 wrote:Not sure if this is your idea of a joke, but we already have an rpc for the mayor and he has stepped down as Townsville mayor in the rp. Ms. Bellum won the election to be the new mayor. This character is that of a canon character and thus is void.
Forgive, me if I misreported my first post, but this has little to do with the mayor in your current canon, you see these are 2 different mayors from the planet Townsville. A race that looks oddly similar but not quite like the previously established character.
In the words once said by a great man, "This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental."
Mayor of Townsville
Mayor of Townsville

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:06 am

To me, this character is rather rip offish no matter how you slice it to me. This race would have to be put in suggestions sections and explained in detail before we even allowed it to be used. This means powers, history etc. Then you have to get it approved by the staff.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayor of Townsville Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:29 am

zerowing21 wrote:To me, this character is rather rip offish no matter how you slice it to me. This race would have to be put in suggestions sections and explained in detail before we even allowed it to be used. This means powers, history etc. Then you have to get it approved by the staff.
Apologies, I am new to the site, and was unaware that one must "suggest" a race, I thought I provided plenty of background in the history section of my character's post, however if you truly insist, I will gladly propose the race in the suggestions area. However, when you call the character "rip offish" I can't help but feel hurt, I am simply trying to make a character that is able to fit into you.. "Fantastical FusionFall" I wanted to create such a race that would open the doors for new narrative exploration, and I feel as though it can benefit the community as a whole.
Mayor of Townsville
Mayor of Townsville

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:18 am

I'm sorry for making you feel that way Mayor, as Brad has informed me, you wanted to make this as more of a joke character. I still feel like its a rip off since its so close to canon character and having an alien race roam around looking like the real mayor isn't something we as the staff would want. Brad has informed me you may want to make a character who is a distant relative of the mayor.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:11 am

Accepted! Very Happy
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down