FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Your OC Had a Voice Actor, Who Would He/She Be?

5 posters

Go down

If Your OC Had a Voice Actor, Who Would He/She Be? Empty If Your OC Had a Voice Actor, Who Would He/She Be?

Post  Wonder Smash Sun May 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Kyra isn't the only one who gets bored and makes random threads. What if the RP had a cartoon/Anime/animated movie/video game/something else with voice acting in it? Well, the chances of that happening are slim to none, but it's fun to imagine, right? If that were to happen, there'd be a need for voice actors to voice the characters. Who would voice our OCs?

You can list as many of your OCs as you want, and choose any voice actors you please to voice them. Also, please list at least one character who he/she has played whose voice you think would sound best, especially if it's a voice actor who uses numerous different voices like Tara Strong or Tom Kenny. Don't be afraid to list voice actors and characters they've voiced who might be obscure if you think they'd work well. Google is your friend if you don't recognize someone.

Michael: Josh Keaton (Spider-Man in Spectacular Spider-Man and Marvel vs Capcom 3, Gamer Kid in Lego Dimensions)

Marsha: Laura Bailey (Lucina in Fire Emblem Awakening, Black Widow in Avengers Assemble and Disney Infinity)

Potentiavore: Fred Tatasciore (The Hulk in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers Assemble, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Disney Infinity, etc)

I may post other ideas later. Feel free to share your own. Very Happy
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

If Your OC Had a Voice Actor, Who Would He/She Be? Empty Re: If Your OC Had a Voice Actor, Who Would He/She Be?

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Copy cat.

I may come back later to change up this list when I find better VAs, but here's what I have.

Amber - Elizabeth Maxwell (Winter Schnee from RWBY)

Ariana - Caitlin Glass (Nefertari Vivi from One Piece)

Alice - Stephanie Steh (Orihime Inoue from Bleach)

Kyra - Kate Higgins (Sakura Haruno from Naruto)

Kyara - Carrie Savage (Lisanna from Fairy Tail)
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

If Your OC Had a Voice Actor, Who Would He/She Be? Empty Re: If Your OC Had a Voice Actor, Who Would He/She Be?

Post  techee Mon May 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Here is my list of VAs who would voice my characters. Like Kyra, I will make any suitable changes if and when I find a better character to voice them.

Jade Maxwell: Will Friedle (Peter Quill/Star Lord from  Guardians of the Galaxy)

Mark Harrision: Daniel Henney (Tadashi from Big Hero 6)

Andy Rider: Greg Cipes (Beast Boy from Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go!)

I had to throw some VA from Big Hero 6. lol
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Kairi: I'd say Venus Terzo (Transformers: Beast Wars, Blackarachnia)
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Amp: Robert Sheehan (Nathan from Misfits)
Margerie: Andrea Libman (Pinkie Pie from you know where)
Cyprus: Peter MacNicol (Doc Ock from Spectacular Spiderman)
Cy Jr: Tom Kenny
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum