FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camille Duruisseau

5 posters

Go down

Camille Duruisseau Empty Camille Duruisseau

Post  Bezco Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Name: Camille Duruisseau
Ethnicity: French, American
Race: Human
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Human
Appearance: Camille is 5'6 and has slight muscular build. She has brown hair and olive green eyes.
She often prefers to wear hoodies and track pants. She likes to keep her mother's rapier attached to her belt.

Strengths:
-Skilled Swordswoman: Trained by her mother and "uncle" ever since she learned how to walk, Camille knows how to handle a sword. In a similar fashion to Pierrot, she won't use her dominant hand, the right hand, if the situation doesn't call for it.
-Athletic: She is surprisingly agile and has quite a lot of endurance for a human.
-Competitive: Whenever she's faced with a challenge, mostly in regards to fighting, she will always try to win and hardly gets discouraged by a seemingly impossible obstacle.

Weaknesses:
- Due to her extensive training in swordplay, she doesn't know how to effectively guns or any kind of ranged weapon.
- Camille can often be regarded as a cocky person if she feels she had the upper hand. She ends up underestimating an opponent.
- She's very reckless and will often go blindly into a fight..

Personality: Camille is a very competitive person, always trying to prove she's one of the best swordswoman in the world, like her mother. She wishes she could join the fight against the fusion menace instead of staying behind the front lines, in order to avenge the death of her parents and show her uncle she isn't a little girl anymore. While fighting opponents, she often likes to taunt them in order to break their concentration and to imitate the heroes she sees in western swordplay films. She will often go to great lengths to prove she's a capable fighter, even challenging someone to a duel. She's a very impatient person who would rather finish something as fast as possible. She learned to help people in need from her uncle, one of his more valuable lessons.

History: Growing up, Camille shared her mother's passion for fencing, wishing to become just as good of a fencer as she was. As an only child, she had her parents taking care of her, along with her mother's imaginary friend, Pierrot. Both Pierrot and Lina trained her, ever since she learned how to walk. During her youth, she was a very reckless kid, often seeking adventure within the neighborhood and trying to pick fights, most of them with the neighbor's dog, much to the dismay of her parents. Whenever she wasn't seeking adventure, she would watch swordplay movies on TV with her parents, often trying to incorporate them into her fighting style. When she was old enough to attend her mother's classes, Camille would often try to challenge the other students around her to assert herself as the best swordfighter in the class, often trying to pick fights with them.
This situation didn't last, when she was 12 years old, Fuse's initial attack killed her parents and would've left her stuck in an orphanage if it wasn't for "uncle" Pierrot's intervention, who became her legal guardian.
While everything seemed to turn out for the best, as the years went on, Camille expressed her wish to join the fight against the fusion army, for the sake of her parents and to do her part for the cause. Her uncle wasn't very pleased with this idea and forbid her from doing that, saying her studies were far more important and arguing that heroes could take care of this.
She grew more distant with her uncle, to the point where she finds him annoying at times and often argues with him whenever this topic came into a discussion. As a result, she sneaks away, at night, into the nearby infected zone in Pokey Oaks, facing off against fusion monsters.

Do you use nanos: Not currently Yes
Courage-Horrific Howl (Drain - Point)
Princess-To the Bank (Run - Self)

Last edited by Bezco on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Camille Duruisseau Empty Re: Camille Duruisseau

Post  zerowing21 Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Fix the height since 5'20 is like 6'8

Fix the last weakness, cuz if she's not able to plan, it means she goes in blind and recklessly correct.

I would like more to her early history.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Edited the weakness and added some extra stuff about her past. I tried to check the thing about the height, but it looked fine to me, I'm more familiar with the metric system so I used a converter from foot to meters.
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Still, 5 feet, 20 inches doesn't exists since it skips to 6 feet at 5'12.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:12 am

Okay, changed the height for the character.
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:59 pm

I'll give an approval.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Approved.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:34 pm

And me makes three.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Since I have 3 approvals, can I have a house for this OC in Pokey Oaks?
Bezco
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 pm

I'll craft it up for ya.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content