FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cole Smith

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cole Smith Empty Cole Smith

Post  LBGamingYT Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Name: Cole Smith
Ethnicity: Half Native American, half American.
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: EVO
Powers: 
Hoverboard - When activated, his feet turn into a hoverboard which allows Cole to navigate faster. (Deals no damage) (Power - Low) (Drains 20% of energy)

Power Fists - Similar to Rex's Smackhands, his hands turn into fists which do cause damage to his enemies. However, these Power Fists are a lot smaller compared to the Smackhands. (Deals a medium amount of damage) (Power - Medium) (Drains up to 50% of his energy depending on his usage time)

Recharge - When in battle, Cole needs to recharge his energy in order to use his powers. This will restore his energy to 100%.  (Deals no damage) (Power - Low) (Restores 40% of energy)

Moon Hop: Whenever Cole uses this ability, he will launch into the air about 20 feet in the air.  (Deals damage if nearby when the jump is activated) (Power - Low) (Drains 30% of energy)

Appearance: Blue jacket with grey 'Spawn' shirt. Black and white jeans, and blue and white shoes.He has medium length hair which is a sandy brown color and his eyes are hazel colored. His height is 5"6, his height does help him in certain circumstances. He also has a skin tone of light sand. 
Strengths: 
Excels in history.
Knows how to operate computers with code.
Really really good at Mental games such as Chess.
Weaknesses:
Sometimes his Nanites will lose control, but this is rare.
Not good at all at any math.
He really hates water (this causes his Nanites to go crazy)
Personality: He is usually very serious in most situations, he is also prepared for almost any fight that might come at him. But, when he is near friends, he is usually lets his guard down as if he is protected. He is also a art and tech person, he admires the environment when he can and worked on computers on Providence HQ. He is a bookworm as well, reading about pretty much anything he can. Science, History, Fiction, Nonfiction, etc. He absolutely hates certain foods like Potatoes, Broccoli and anything from Morbucks. Afraid of EVO monsters, like Biowulf. He is also socially awkward around some people, more so with girls.
History: Born in Manhattan, Cole had been a homeless baby. His parents had nanites in their DNA which passed down to Cole himself. Cole's parents had been evicted from their apartment complex when Providence found out about when they had Nanites in their DNA. From there, they had to live on the streets of Manhattan, finding ways to survive. They had to go to extreme measures such as stealing, fighting, and even killing to get the basic necessities to survive. When Cole had turned 8, he had started to feel strange due to the Nanites. During this period of time, Cole had developed a series of new powers such as Hoverboard, Power Fists, and Moon Hop. When Cole turned 10, he was confronted by Van Kleiss who offered Cole to join his army and to take down Providence. Cole had declined the offer, but with a price. Kleiss ordered Circe to kill Cole's parents which had succeeded. After their death, Cole was alone in the streets forced to fight for himself. For the next few years, he was scared. His parents weren't there to protect Cole from potental muggers, murderers, or crazies. When he turned 14, Cole encountered Kleiss yet again and he tried to strike Kleiss with his Power Fist but failed. Little did Cole know that Kleiss had secretly made his nanites defective. There he was, almost defeated by Kleiss until Rex had showed up and fought Kleiss. Kleiss was outmatched by Rex. He had no choice but to flee from him. Cole started to collapse to the floor and was taken to the medical wing of a hospital in Manhattan. The doctors there couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Providence weighed in on the issue and declared his nanites defective due to Kleiss. Providence offered to train Cole to control his nanites to defeat Kleiss. Cole accepted the offer. Rex has since then trained Cole to master his Nanite powers in Providence HQ and take down Kleiss and his army. Later at this time, he is notified of Fuse's advance and fights for Earth and Providence against Fuse.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Story)
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

http://lbgamingyt.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Cole Smith Empty Re: Cole Smith

Post  zerowing21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:25 pm

First thing I will ask is you add more to the personality. More negative traits and positive ones so he's more rounded out.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Updated personality.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Can you add in more to the appearance now? I need to know what his hair color is and eye color etc.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:50 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Can you add in more to the appearance now? I need to know what his hair color is and eye color etc.

Updated appearance.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Next, Ethnicity. Caucasian is the color of the skins. What is his ancestry? Is he half Spanish and half Irish?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Next, Ethnicity. Caucasian  is the color of the skins. What is his ancestry? Is he half Spanish and half Irish?  

Fixed Ethnicity.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Ty for the changes. I'll give a look over of the character tomorrow since I'm getting off of here for the night.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Ty for the changes. I'll give a look over of the character tomorrow since I'm getting off of here for the night.

No problem.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:39 pm

For the powers, we need to know if they are low in ability and energy usage or high and can deal a lot of damage.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:00 pm

I like your character. Sort of iffy on the power hands, but you made it different enough to make it unique. You made minor changes that made a huge improvement to your character. I like him quite a bit and can add quite the diversity for RP. With that being said, I will approve him.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:18 pm

zerowing21 wrote:For the powers, we need to know if they are low in ability and energy usage or high and can deal a lot of damage.

That has been updated as of now.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:45 pm

When you say "accelerates in history" I think you mean "excels".

Other than that,  I approve.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Mr.Didathing wrote:When you say "accelerates in history" I think you mean "excels".

Other than that,  I approve.

Oh, that is what I meant.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Power levels of low, medium or high, still aren't on the other three moves.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:32 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Power levels of low, medium or high, still aren't on the other three moves.

I really hope that I fixed it now.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Recharge has to have a power level.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:16 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Recharge has to have a power level.

Did it.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:37 pm

It looks much better, I still wish to bug kyra and have her give a look over it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Question, how exactly do his nanites drain energy? That makes little sense to me and please don't say they are prototypes. Rex has the only prototypes.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:45 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Question, how exactly do his nanites drain energy? That makes little sense to me and please don't say they are prototypes. Rex has the only prototypes.

You know, that I don't know, maybe they are defective.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:05 pm

That wouldn't make much sense at all. Since if his are defective, everyone elses would be too. The nanites from the explosion are all the same set.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:59 pm

zerowing21 wrote:That wouldn't make much sense at all. Since if his are defective, everyone elses would be too. The nanites from the explosion are all the same set.

Then idk, I'll update powers then.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm sorry if I'm being so tough, but we can come up with an idea for the nanites. It could be that they use a lot of his energy and he needs to eat constantly idk.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  LBGamingYT Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:15 am

zerowing21 wrote:I'm sorry if I'm being so tough, but we can come up with an idea for the nanites. It could be that they use a lot of his energy and he needs to eat constantly idk.

Idk either.
LBGamingYT
LBGamingYT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next