FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enrique Ramos

3 posters

Go down

Enrique Ramos Empty Enrique Ramos

Post  techee Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Name: Enrique Ramos

Ethnicity: Red skin

Race: Tetramand

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Alien

Powers:
Pure Strength: Enrique would use his strength to strike his enemy. (High)

Ground Pound: Enrique will pound the ground to create a ten foot blast, knocking enemies down. (Medium)

Side Kick: Enrique will kick his enemy, causing them to trip by doing so. (Low)

Strong Clap: Enrique claps his hand, causing a force from them, stunning enemies. (Low)

Hand to Hand Combat: Enrique has learned close combat from training on his home planet. (High)

Strengths: He is a love expert, able to know any romantic movie he has seen and read numerous of books on the topic. He is an expert at hand to hand combat, since that was the first thing he learned back home. He knows how to cook food, which he often uses for his numerous of dates.

Weaknesses: His rage often turns into a fight, but doesn't happen often. He goes crazy whenever chocolate gets put in front of him. His love sickness often causes him to get into trouble with people, sometimes annoying them in the process.

Personality: A lover boy at heart. He romances whoever he pleases whenever he can; it doesn't matter if it’s a guy or a girl. It is very difficult to get him upset, but if he does, then it can be dangerous. Other than that, he’s as calm as a cucumber, as he favors peace and love more than hate and war, a very sensitive soul. He only fights if he gets prompted, like if a fusion attacks. His philosophy is this: Love is a stronger bond then fighting. He has trouble understanding his own strength, since he's so use to the rough and tumble of his home planet, but he is learning how to manage it. Since being on Earth, he enjoys the freedom it gives him to be himself. He doesn't have to act tough or have to hide his emotions in.

Appearance: He’s tall, standing around six and a half feet. As usual, he has four arms and is quite muscular. He has long black hair that falls past his shoulders. He sports a thin mustache. He wears a vest, with four arm holes, and cuffed pants at around his knees. He sometimes has a rose that he grips in his teeth to appease a beautiful girl whenever possible. He speaks in a tough romantic Spanish accent.

History: After getting kicked off the planet for not wanting to fight, freely flirting with the girls and the boys.Thus,  he lands on an already fusion-ridden Earth. In order to blend in , he decided to buy a home to live in. Touring the first home, he quickly fell in love with it. He bought the home with the little money he was sent to Earth with. His beautiful house happened to be in Ben’s neighborhood, more like couple of homes down from him.

After meeting Ben a few times, he managed to get Ben quite annoyed by his personality. So much that he tries to avoid him every time he sees him. At one such meeting, Ben suggested that he should go fight fuse. Enrique says that he doesn't do war, it’s not in him.

Over time, he tries to flirt with many girls and guys as he sees fit. A few times, he manages to go on dates, but after ending in disaster after the first one. He’s not ashamed of his orientation and proudly struts around with that.

Since on Earth, he has only had one fit of rage. He ran into Kevin while he was in the city, Ben was working at the time. In a small chat sort of way, Kevin made a comment about his race on how he could hold his own in a fight and his planet should join the war and such. He blew up by saying, “Why does everyone think that my race always fight? Fighting is a choice.” He got so upset that he actually does get violent against Kevin, which made him call in Ben from work. He shows up immediately and transforms into Fourarms. Ben tries to calm Enrique down through violence, which ends up almost leveling the city, but it does calm him down. Enrique apologizes to Kevin and leaves. From that point on, he remains calm and very romantic, only engaging in combat when prompted by the Fusion army.

Nano User: No.

Post Note: I do not plan on having him submitted in the RP since I already got three OCs in there. You can, however, review if you guys want.

Edit: I'm reconsidering submitting him in the RP as my personal OC that I'll use every once in a while for comedic relief.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Enrique Ramos Empty Re: Enrique Ramos

Post  techee Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 pm

You guys can now choose to accept him cause I am changing my mind and decided to submit him to the RP.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 pm

I accept.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:55 pm

I'm standing by your original decision of not adding him in, so denied.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:32 am

Can't I change my decision? Just a question to ask ya. Ain't wanna make you feel like I've suddenly changed thoughts. Because I have truly thought about this one hundred percent.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

You can, but I'm gonna stand by that original thought of not having him in the rp.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Alright. I'll have to think about this some more just on the safe side of things.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum