FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donatella Pendragon

5 posters

Go down

Donatella Pendragon Empty Donatella Pendragon

Post  Flame Melody Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Name: Donatella (Dona) Pendragon
Ethnicity: White
Race: Vidalian
Allegiance: Good Guys.
Appearance and body type:
Spoiler:

Powers: Ice Magic.

Ice Blast:

Releases ice blasts from her sword to attack the enemy. This spell might stun target for several seconds.

Power of Attack: Medium.

Freeze:

Donatella can freeze target for few minutes by releasing ice wind from her hand.

Power of Ability: Low.

Blizzard:

She can rarely use this attack. This attack uses a lot of her powers. She can lose all her powers for a lot of time if she ever uses this attack. She never uses but it in very dire situations. This attack summons a massive blizzard in the area she is in for several seconds as it unleashes ice-like thunders at the targets exterminating everything in its path. Of course, this attack isn't stable at all and can be cancelled anytime. Even if it was cancelled after a second, she loses all her powers just to summon it. If she ever uses it for a long time, she can risk going wild and her powers get uncontrollable. She risks even dying if she used it for long so she doesn't try to approach this attack.

Power of Attack: High.

Strengths: Donatella has a very good sense of leaderhsip and she is a qucik thinker. She also have a decent strength and agility.

Weaknesses: Intellectual dishonesty often. Clumsy and stubborn that she doesn't listen to anyone sometimes and she is extra daring which can cost her her life at most times.

Personality:

Donatella is a kind heart, chivalrous type of women. She have a sense of justice and she is willing to sacrifice herself for anyone in danger even if he/she isn't her friends. Born to a family that have defended this country for centuries, Dona possesses a swordsmanship and magical fighting skills that by far extends the abilities most Vidalian fighters have. She is considered one of Vidalia's most skillful fighters in the long run. She is also hyperactive and doesn't likes to stay still in one place and she requires lots of thrill and action her life or else she'd be eternally bored.

Despite her strength and the fear she brings in the arena, Donatella is a senstive type of girl in the modern life. She's a smart quick thinker, and is also clumsy. Yes, clumsy. She often scatters her things and items and she's also a messy type of girl. She's got somewhat a sense of humor and she's sociable and friendly with others. Needless to say she's not a morning person and would rather wake up at noon. Her creativity has a solution for a lot of things and she can figure out solutions in deep pressure and knows how to remain herself calm.

Regardless all that, she's also a witty kind of person when it comes to figuring solutions and coming in the right time with a solution. Besides when she was at school though. She also gets nervous quickly when she is handed paperwork or stuff of that sort. Knowing she might rule her kingdom soon, she would try to avoid this at all costs to avoid doing paperwork.

Date of Birth : Friday, December 18th 2021.
Species (If applicable): Sky-Vidalian

History: 

Long History:

Spoiler:

Short History:

Dona grew up in the castle as a kid with a nice happy sense of justice. She always dreamed of being a big heroine one day. One day, she got very ill and feel in somewhat of a coma for 3 weeks. her heat was high that she couldn't move. After a while, she woke up with an insignia in her hands. When she was wide awake, she was told that these insignia are for the heroes supposed to protect Vidalia and how the whole world depends on them. 

Once she was 16, she went with her friends and some castle troops to defend villagers of an attack. Once they were there, they all fought fiercely but Dona froze in her place. They couldn't win without her and they took Dona and ran to nearby caves. Once they paced through it Dona was lost in the cave. She was taken into a cave by an elder who protects the weapon of Life. 

She was told she must collect these weapon that grant great power to its holder or else the world will tremble. The new uprising time for the weapon starts soon and she must collect them because she's the holder of an insignia. He gave her a necklace that would glow once a Life weapon is activated.

Once she got out, she told her friends her mission and they all agreed to go for it. But a weird cry was heard near. Dona went near it and approached to see a small needy swan. She took pity of it and decided to adopt it. Some time later, her necklace started to glow. It was to a frozen place she'd discover. Once she was there, they climbed a mountain to find a clue of the next weapon. They searched and found paintings on the wall that tells of the place. Birthstar island. They headed there and searched for it without luck.

Soon, monsters attacked them out of nowhere and they got separated from each other. She tried running and hitting at same time to protect her swan partner. She eventually walked and found the weapon inside a cave. The cave started to tremble as she got out. But she made it in time. Once she was out, a demon appeared clarifying himself as Ahriman. He told her he wants the weapon or he'll kill her friends that are with him. Her pet swan then evolved into a giant phoenix. It attacked Ahriman with lots of blows and defeated it.

Once this was over, they all returned to their home. They were told this demon wants to help revive his master Cecil to rule Vidalia again. Time passes after 10 years as they discover another weapon in the sea. As they head to the ocean, they're attacked by a Kraken that almost destroyed the ship but they defeated him. Once he was over (pretty quickly too) a spell was cast on them to breath underwater. Once Dona spot the weapon, she swam quickly for it. But it appears the kraken was already waiting. He fought her a little before opening a leap through time causing a vortex to open sucking her into present time Earth.

She is now lost and needs to find anything to help her return.

Do you use Nanos: No.

Last edited by Hikari-Chan on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Flame Melody
Flame Melody

Back to top Go down

Donatella Pendragon Empty Re: Donatella Pendragon

Post  techee Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 pm

To start, it is long. From what I read from her history, it is very fleshed out. I think that everything was spot on with a few errors in the history, mostly spelling, but I will not critique that stuff. I like how you added in a miscellaneous section. It added more depth to your character. She looks like she'll be good for any fight against Fuse's minions and Fusions with abilities like that. Another thing I like is how you made her in an actual character with true strengths and weaknesses. I like how you made her sweet, we always need sweet characters around in the RP. When I mean sweet, I mean the part of her personality where she is willing to sacrifice herself and has a kind heart. It also looks like she can be quite adventurous, another thing I think is needed in the RP. Your character, overall, is really good and I am quite impressed by what you did. There is nothing bad in there. It was all basically good. So, I got to say that I accept her. You got a few more accepts before she can make it in.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Hikari-Chan wrote:Besides school though.

Is she still in school?

Date of Birth (Year is not necessary): Friday, December 18th 1987.

She'd be 59 since we're in the year 2047.

History: 

Spoiler:

The history is long, and some of it doesn't pertain to her herself. Condense the pre-Dona into a paragraph.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Melody Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Fixed >Surprised. Except the part of shortening. Hope I convinced you enough before. Others yet to say no  Wink .
Flame Melody
Flame Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 am

For the history, just give us a neat summary of it all. Maybe a couple of paragraphs long or something. You don't have to give us details, and if you like, you can copy your history somewhere and have it linked on there in case you want people to read the full history.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Better. I'll accept.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:19 pm