FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic

+7
LBGamingYT
Flame Melody
ZFistAce
Mr.Didathing
Buttercrush
zerowing21
Kyra_Xyrespace
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:05 pm

RWBY VOL. 4

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 RWBY_Vol_4_800_1024x1024

RWBY begins tomorrow everyone. This is probably the most anticipated volume outside of the first volume. So what's been happening?

Well, Team JNPR is now released to Grimm Eclipse. As I said in my earlier post, they're 4.99. Each one brings new abilities to the table. I haven't had a chance to try them out, but when I do, I'll add them here.

The Vinyl figurines, poster and the calendar that were shown at RTX and New York Comic Con have been released to the store, along with Blake's Figure Doll, the Volume 3 physical CD (the artwork is stunningly beautiful), a hat, a shirt, Chibi buttons, and four posters designed by a RWBY fan and inspired by the events of Vol. 3. Also, the Steelbook for RWBY Vol. 1 thru 3 is up on the site.

Also, a video recapping Volume 1 through 3 was posted at the start of the week. Check it out here if you want a nice refresher. And if you haven't seen it already, watch the Volume 4 character short here.

Along with the video, four World of Remnant videos were posted, all of them focused on the four kingdoms of Remnant, all voiced by Qrow Branwen.

Vale
Mistral
Mantle/Atlas
Vacuo

Also, I'm going to place up a reminder for how videos are posted on Rooster Teeth.

First Members - Day of.
Site Members - Day after.
General/Youtube - Week after.

This formula is used for all their shows. So what does this mean for RWBY? In terms of the first episode, the release dates will go as so:

First Members - Oct 22nd
Site Members - Oct 23rd
General/Youtube - Oct 29th

So that's all for now. Here's to a good Volume!
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic

Post  TechnoWizROK Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:25 pm

RWBY fans^ So I'm assuming Rooster Teeth members have seen Ep. 1?

Read if you watched Ep. 1:

If not it's something really worth watching. With the paid subscription I already watched Ep. 2, also something to look forward to^
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Ty for putting that in the spoiler, most of us have seen ep 1. One person is barely started season 3.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:13 am

Episode 2 of Vol 4 is up for free members today! Just make a free account on RoosterTeeth.

Episode 2 Thoughts/Spoilers:

Last edited by Professor Utonium on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Managed to watch Episode 3 before I headed off to sleep last night.

EPisode 3 spoilers:
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Volume 4 Episode 3 Spoilers:
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:19 pm

Volume 4 is a joy to watch. Each episode gets better and better.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:15 pm

Volume 4 episode 5 Spoilers

Spoiler:
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:21 pm

The Season Finale was spectacular, and I really hope they release the soundtrack in May, which seems to be their norm.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Empty RWBY Volume 6 News

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:12 pm

RWBY Panel 2018 News

(Be prepared to see a lot of photos.)

Hello all! Here to present news of RWBY from their RTX panel. First off, RWBY is premiering October 27th for First Members.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 DnTffi0VAAEOeL1

Just like with last volume, the team is having a volume premiere through Fanthom events. If it's anything like the one I went to for the premiere of Volume 5, they'll play the last three episodes of Volume 5 with behind the scenes discussion from Miles, Kerry, and Gray, and then show the Volume 6 episode. The website says tickets will be made public on August 17th. This could change, though.

They're also only releasing one character short this volume. The short centers on Adam, and from what I've gathered from the chat room and Twitter, it features more of the White Fang and Sienna Khan. No mention on when this short will be released, but it's going to be anytime between now and October 25th.

Update: The video was released on August 17th. Check it out here.

At the panel, they reminded the crowd that RWBY does have a manga series, with the Weiss manga coming out this month. But that's not all the manga news. There's a new manga coming out that will cover Volumes 1 & 2. On top of that, a Young Adults book will be released through Scholastic that will focus primarily on Team CFVY and what they're up to after the Fall of Beacon. It will be dropping in Summer of 2019.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Rwby_m10
RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 More_m10
RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Young_10

Onto merchandising. There's quite a few dropping. No new poster, yet. But there's plenty of toys if you have some empty shelves that need some love. Team RWBY has been updated to reflect their Volume 4 designs, including Yang's new arm. Mini figures have also been updated to reflect Volume 4 designs, and Qrow, Oscar, Raven, and Cinder have been added (no Prryha, though).

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Rwby_v10
RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Jnpr_t10

But Rooster Teeth isn't selling just toys. They've got a new calendar for 2019 (I'm probably the only one who cares about this one). Two new Bluetooth headphones: Ruby styled and Nora styled. Some tumblers too. A lot of shirts are being sold in stores too. And to go along with the fact that they have a cereal (I need to find an FYE to get my hands on it), they're making Dust Crystals colored in the girls' colors.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Merch10
RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Shirts10

On a side note: They're selling to Forever 21, but I still won't shop there. Not even for RWBY.

In cool news: Rock Band has a RWBY song. "This Will Be the Day" can be played in Rock Band, and two more songs are to be added later on. No word on which ones these are, but I'd harbor a guess that it's most likely "Red Like Roses II" and "Ignite".

More content is being done to Grimm Eclipse. They say it's a content update, and I believe this includes graphics. It's releasing in the Fall. If you own the product before this time, the update is free, and features new  horde mode maps, campaign mode and new game mode. There will be more DLCs. The two mentioned are pj sets for Team RWBY and JNPR (including unseen pjs for Pyrrha and Ren), as well as Volume 4 looks (if this includes Pyrrha wasn't stated). They will add more information later.

This is all that was released from the panel. There are two more panels for the show, one on Saturday and the other on Sunday, but they don't typically reveal new information that wasn't already released at the first panel. I will be keeping an eye out on their Twitter to see what new information they might let out.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:20 pm

BUCKLE UP EVERYBODY! RWBY HAS ARRIVED!

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 8a7

That's right! RWBY Volume 6 has begun.

Well okay, it began October 27th, but give me a break; I was busy.

I'll be using this post to place up the schedule of each episode, as well as a link to them. I'll be posting the schedule for FIRST members in bold, and the general members in normal font.

NOTE: If you want to talk about the episodes, please use the spoiler tab.

EPISODES - SCHEDULE

Argus Limited - Oct. 27 | Nov. 3
Uncovered - Nov. 3 | Nov. 10
The Lost Fable - Nov. 10 | Nov. 17
So That's How It Is - Nov. 17 | Nov. 24
The Coming Storm - Nov. 24 | Dec. 1
Alone in the Woods - Dec. 1 | Dec. 8
The Grimm Reaper - Dec. 8 | Dec. 15
Dead End - Dec. 15 | Dec. 22
Lost - Dec. 29 | Jan. 5
Stealing from the Elderly - Jan. 5 | Jan. 12
The Lady in the Shoe - Jan. 12 | Jan. 19
Seeing Red - Jan. 19 | Jan. 26

In other news, RWBY and Rooster Teeth's new series Gen:Lock are getting their own comic books series from comic book powerhouse DC. Both will be released in 2019, but when exactly hasn't been pegged down. It is assumed, so far, that the comic book series will be non-canon to the show, much like the manga series, but that is only speculation.

Also, their Young Adult book from Scholastics, After the Fall, has revealed its cover and is up for pre-order. It will be released July 9th, 2019. It will follow the adventures of Team CFVY at Shade Academy after the Fall of Beacon.

RWBY: Official Manga Anthology, Vol. 3: From Shadows will be releasing November 22nd, and RWBY: Official Manga Anthology, Vol. 4: Burn will be releasing February 19th, 2019. Both manga series follow a particular RWBY girl, with From Shadows focusing on Blake and Burn focusing on Yang. No word on the new manga series.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Empty RWBY Volume 7 News

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:31 pm

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Rwby_vol7_keyart_final-v

Hey ya'll. A new RTX has come and gone, and with it another RWBY panel with new information regarding the series and everything that revolves around it.

The first thing they showed off was new merchandise for the RT Store. RWBY Funko Pops (which anybody purusing Amazon would have already spotted), the Volume 6 OST physical copy (digital is up on iTunes since June 28th), a full sized scyth (let's see THAT get through USPS), and a bunch of shirts and jackets related to the show. Personally, I'm excited for the Nora jacket they showed.

Next up was the reveal of World of RWBY: Official Companion book. Normally I'd be over the moon about this, but again, if you were purusing Amazon, you would have already seen this coming. It's going to cover everything Volume 1-6, such as character drawings, illustrations, and interviews with the cast and crew. If any of you remember, Red vs Blue had something similar. This book will be published from Viz.

And still on Viz, the RWBY manga. Volume 1 will be releasing in 2020, though you can read the chapters on Viz's website. This is technically the third time that RWBY became a manga, since there was one featuring the RWBY shorts and another that was an anthology series.

Still continuing with the book stuff, the team FINALLY announced who will be working on the RWBY DC comics. News of the team up isn't new, but information on it was limited. This show, as well as gen:LOCK will be getting their own DC comic book series. A date was not given on when it was going to release, but there was a DC Comics x RT Panel. I'll have to check it out and report back on what they say.

They reminded the crowd that After the Fall exists. A second book called Before the Dawn was mentioned, and it will continue to focus on CFVY as well as SSSN. Based on this observation, Before the Dawn will most likely take place around the time of Volume 6 since Sun, in episode 6.01 "Argus Limited" mentioned him and his team going to Vacuo.

A collaboration between Knights Chronicle and RWBY was announced. The event is being held on July 11th. They showed a trailer for the collaboration. Team RWBY and Cinder were featured.

Another game announced is RWBY Crystal Quest being released through Crunchyroll. It's got the Chibi style for the game, and it's basically a match-three style puzzler, so this sounds like a fun game to play when you have nothing else to do.

Another announcement of theirs was a collaboration between RWBY and the Good Smile Company. The Good Smile Company is well known for making figurines, so we can assume that there will be newer figurines for the girls. Nothing further was discussed on the collaboration, so this will probably not be a thing until next year.

The group shifted to the production of RWBY, particularly Volume 7 since that is the upcoming volume. At this point in the panel, they were finishing up writing on the final chapter of the volume, because they've expanded their writing team. There's been a change in directors. Instead of co-directors overseeing the entirety of the volume, there are now episodic directors.

(Opinion: In terms of television, this isn't a new thing and is pretty much the norm. The only issue I can foresee with this is that RWBY, like Red vs Blue, isn't necessarily an episodic show. It's a movie that's just broken up into little parts. Only time will tell if this new format will be beneficial to RWBY.)

As usual, they showed a snippet of the show at the panel (this time a work in progress snippet). Volume 7 is focusing on Atlas, which many have figured out considering Volume 1-3 were in Beacon and Volume 4-6 were in Mistral (with jumps to the other continents but let's be realistic, the main action was in Mistral). If they keep up with this trend, Volumes 7-9 will be in Atlas. The girls now have updated looks, which almost seems to be a trend. I mean, you have Volume 1 give their base outfits, Volume 4 showed their timeskip outfits, and Volume 7 now has their latest outfits.

RWBY 7 will be premiering November 2nd. This is their FIRST membership date, and if they are still doing free viewings, it'll be a week after (gen:LOCK was a FIRST only series, so I don't know if RWBY will switch over to this).

And that's it folks! I'll see you all in November!
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 Empty RWBY VOLUME 8 NEWS

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:11 am

THE WAIT IS OVER..........SORT OF.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 119973313_3483262208423963_4671309213551584709_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=_1XwN0dlPkgAX8-a6mc&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1

Alright, so I forgot that yesterday started RTX at Home, and today was RWBY's panel. I haven't had a chance to watch it, so most of this info comes from what I can gather on Twitter. I will come back and edit when I have more info.

Before I get into the latest news, I want to back up and remind you all that the RWBY Vol. 7 soundtrack dropped at the end of July. You can find it on YouTube, Itunes, Spotify, Amazon. Personally I like the album cover. "Trust Love", "Hero", "Until the End" and "Fear" are my most favorite.

Also, RWBY Vol 7 is coming to home media October 13. So far it's just a blu-ray, but hopefully they release a DVD. It'll really mess up the look of my collection if it's just blu-ray only. I can't say for sure if it'll be on Prime like the others, but it's a possibility.

Okay, now onto what we learned from the panel.

First thing first, RWBY Volume 8 is premiering November 7th for FIRST members. General will probably be November 14th. They dropped a trailer which looks amazing, and most of the scenes are probably from episode one (since they did something similar last volume).

Next, the partnership with Good Smile Company is going strong. New figurines of the girls was shown. They're still using the Volume 1-3 costumes, instead of their newest looks.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 EiDvtU3XgAEkkSp?format=jpg&name=large

A new video game was announced. RT is partnering with Wayforward and Arc System Works, the latter of whom already handled RWBY IP in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. Absolutely nothing is known about this game except that they want it released to multiple platforms in 2021.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 EiDwQJiX0AAPxzx?format=jpg&name=large

As usual, more merchandise was dropped in the store. Two items in particular caught my attention. Yesterday, Fairy Tales of Remnant was released, and it's a collection of fairy tales told in Remnant. When I heard this was a thing, I was super excited because any time a series has its own fairy tales or folk legends, it helps make the world feel alive. We caught a glimpse of some fairy tales back in 3.06 "Fall" when Pyrrha listed off some known fairy tales: The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower, and The Story of the Seasons.

As the description reads:

Fans of Rooster Teeth's hit animated series RWBY will want to pore over every page of this gorgeously illustrated collection of twelve short fairy tales. In addition to classic tales from the show, such as "The Story of the Seasons" and "The Tale of the Two Brothers," readers can immerse themselves in eight never-before-told stories from RWBY's show writers.

The Story of the Seasons we already know about since Pyrrha told the story in "Fall" and it was rehashed in World of Remnant "The Four Maidens" (coincidentally told like it was a bedtime story). The Tale of Two Brothers is most likely a reference to the Brothers Grimm, which was explored in 4.08 "A Much Needed Talk" and 6.03 "The Lost Fable." The Girl in the Tower is most likely a reference to Salem's story which was discovered in 6.03 "The Lost Fable," so it'll be exciting to see how the story plays out as a fairy tale. I had this pre-purchased at the start of the month, and am waiting on its arrival. I'll come back with a review for it once I get my hands on it.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 51+1+eOMX0L._SX419_BO1,204,203,200_

The second item that's interesting is they dropped Yang's jacket. This makes the third piece of article to be released from the show, behind Jaune's sweatshirt and Nora's jacket. It's currently sold out, so we'll have to wait for if it'll come back.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 09152020_RWBY_RTX2020_Sep20_AS2I5609_FINAL_1024x1024

The last I'll mention is that they released a coffee brand. And no, they didn't call it CFVY. It's RWBY HUNTRESS BLEND, purchased through Kings Coast Coffee Company. I'm not a coffee gal, so I'm skipping out on it.

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic - Page 3 2020RWBY-FRONT_720x

That's all for now, folks! I'll be back once I get a hold of the fairy tale book to give my opinion. Once the episodes are released, I'll come back to review the episodes.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3