FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Training Area Infected Zone

4 posters

Go down

Jungle Training Area Infected Zone Empty Jungle Training Area Infected Zone

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon May 18, 2020 7:14 pm

A lush, overgrowth climbing the side of Mount Blackhead is trapped by the Infected Zone barriers surrounding it. Fusion Bubbles is rumored to be here.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Jungle Training Area Infected Zone Empty Re: Jungle Training Area Infected Zone

Post  techee Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:21 pm

Jaden jumped and ran through the obstacles course swinging away at whatever fusion monsters were there. He finally perched on a high ledge that looked down at the course. He then looked at his right hand. A small black spot on it. "Ever since I found this sword, things haven't been the same." He looks at the sword, "But I'd be nothing without it."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 3 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:37 pm

"Oh, hello!" a high pitched voice calls out to Jaden. Nearby, Numbuh 3 sits on a treebranch, perched with a K.N.D. weapon in her oversized sleeves. "You got up here pretty fast!"
Numbuh 3
Numbuh 3

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:09 pm

Jaden was shocked by the appearance of Numbuh 3. "Oh, huh, yeah. Didn't see you there. You can say that I'm in my element here." Jaden quickly sheaths his sword keeping it next to him closely.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 3 Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:16 pm

"What's your name? I'm Kuki!" she greets. "Why are you jumping around the big scary infected place?"
Numbuh 3
Numbuh 3

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:24 am

"Jaden. And because I'm bored. Gives me something to do."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 3 Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:40 pm

"That's super exciting too!" the young girl smiles. "I'm on Fusion watch duty!"
Numbuh 3
Numbuh 3

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:59 pm

"Sounds like fun. I don't want to prevent you from doing your job." Jaden stares out to see what's down there. "It seems like the fusions are more active than usual." Jaden was observant. "I'm going to get down to swipe at some more." Jaden hops down the platforms towards the activity he noticed.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 3 Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:59 pm

Numbuh 3 waves her oversized sleeve at Jaden as he jumps. "Have fun, new friend!" she cries out. "Be sure to come see me if you're at Blackhead!"
Numbuh 3
Numbuh 3

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Jaden arrives back to the ground floor. He took out his sword as he slowly aced cautiously walked, looking to see what threat was around him. He decided it was best to take out his Zak Saturday nano for its radar function. ", Alright, let's go see what fusion monsters there are." He was itching for another big fight against them. The feeling of his sword cutting through each monster felt exhilarating.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:31 pm

The radar pops up from the nanos eyes, showing the locations of several entities in the area. One is already marked in blue due to being Numbuh 3. Several in red are some meters ahead in a lose group of two.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:42 pm

"Active, just like I saw. C'mon, let's continue through. I want to see what else lies ahead." Jaden creeps slowly, his dominant hand on his sword

Zak would nod, then say softly, "Let's do this."
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:33 pm

The jungle brush is rather thick and birds chirp and call overhead. Dead stumps and vines litter the ground ahead, but soon enough a shadow looms ahead.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Jaden instantly withdrew his sword. He was standing at guard, his adrenaline pumping throughout his body. He walked cautiously. He knew it was either a Fusion or some other person. He hoped it was a Fusion. He was craving for someone to fight.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:28 pm

The shadow is soon revealed to be nothing more than a bear sleeping in the wood.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:29 pm

"It's just a bear. A relief. What's that doing in an infected zone? I'll have to tell the committee that the next time I'm in the city." His itch to kill something was still strong. He could sense that. This feeling lately was getting stronger since he had gotten the sword from the ruins. "I need to find fusions. Only way to feel satisfied." Jaden had to turn around fast, his hand still on the sword. He prowled the floor of the zone, seeking out fusion monsters paired up with his Zak nano.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:37 pm

Head there is rustling on bushes, with something marked on the nano Zak's radar.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:10 pm

Zak: "Spotted something. Prepare for battle."

Jaden looked at his nano with certainty. He approached the rustling of the bushes hesitantly. His sword held high and readied.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:52 pm

What is on the other side of the bush are two KND operatives, no older than nine working on their stealth skills.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:12 am

Feeling embarrassed, Jaden puts his sword back into its hilt. "Oh, uh, hey guys. I will, uh, let you be with what you're doing. Take care." He did an 180 and rubbed his hand behind his neck. He then looked at his hand with the mark. "I swore I saw fusions! What's all this happening around here. I hope my nano isn't busted." Jaden decided t climb up. Best view of the infected zone. He perched on a ledge then looked down. "Did I lose track of them? Or are they gone? They can't just leave like that?" Jaden looked confused and apprehensive. He knew something was going on. Just couldn't put a finger on it.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:34 pm

From the vantage point there were two fusions down on the forest floor some 300 feet away in a 20 degree direction from the two KND trainiees. If one looked at the Zak radar, those fusions would appear as the dots of unknown entities.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:42 am

Jaden would look at the radar map and spot the dots on there. He was reminded on how it doesn't just represent Fusions. "I guess there's not much here I can do. I was hoping for a little bit of action." Jaden decided to settle on the platform he was in. He took off his bookbag and laid it right next to him securely. He leaned back on the tree and opened his bag to take out one of the snacks to start eating on it.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:39 am

The birds around the area, squawk softly and a few chipmunks in the nearby trees can be seen tossing down some items at the fusion spawns below.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:03 pm

"This blows." Jaden puffed air out as he sat there. He looked at the chipmunks. "It looks like those little fellas are having fun." He smiled. "Well, I can't stay here all day." Jaden sits up and starts to pack his bag once again. Then slings his bag back on him. "There's more to see out there." His stomach grumbled. "Eh, maybe I should get some proper food over in Townsville first." Jaden heads to Mount Blackhead to jump a ride back over to Downtown Townsville.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down