FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Square

3 posters

Go down

Heroes Square Empty Heroes Square

Post  Buttercrush Mon May 18, 2020 1:18 am

A monument of holographic memorials in the heart of Sector V, conveniently in close proximity to the Sector V Treehouse. Many come here to pay respect to missing heroes, such as Buttercup, Major Glory, Captain Melonhead, Supercow, and Monkey.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Heroes Square Empty Re: Heroes Square

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:45 pm

That should do it," Norm finished applying a bandage to the wound on his neck. "Now all I need is to find some work. preferably a mission that'll pay my bills and put food on the table."

Suddenly, the boy got a notification from his NanoCom, "Hmm? What this?" Norm looked down at it and saw a text message that seemed to be coming from an official Kids Next Door communication channel.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Numbuh 2 Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:13 pm

Official Kids Next Door Mission Control. Operation P.I.Z.Z.A. (Please Initiate... I can't think of the rest of this acronym. You try coming up with fitting words that start with the letter Z on an empty stomach.)

To any and all interested parties,

Want a mission? Are you willing to brave dangerous enemy territory and deliver important and delicious cargo to its owner and make a nice tip in return? If so, I have just the job for you! Meet me on the floating platform carrying the Sector V Tree House within the next hour if you want a piece of the pie*!

*This pun refers to the tip, not the actual pizza itself. I only ordered enough for myself.

From, Numbuh Two
Numbuh 2
Numbuh 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:21 pm

"When I said put food on the table, I meant for myself," Norm said out loud, though he almost immediately regretted it and was glad nobody was around to hear his cheesy joke. "In any case, money is money. Hopefully the KND have good tipping habits."

He looked over at the tree house in the distance. It was only a short walk and jump pad jump away, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to arrive early.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down