FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Von Harte

4 posters

Go down

Charles Von Harte Empty Charles Von Harte

Post  lithgow Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Name: Charles Von Harte

Ethnicity: German

Allegiance: Villains

Origins: Human

Appearance: He is 6 feet tall and muscular. His attire consists of expensive custom made suits of many variations with an assortment of different neck wear as well and is mostly carrying a black umbrella. His hair is blonde and medium length styled upwards but not quite “spiky” he also has bright blue eyes and light skin. He keeps two pistols, that once belonged to his father, tucked in his jacket and doesn’t hesitate to use them.

Strengths:
Charles is physically strong. He can deliver powerful blows with his arms and legs.
He is an expert negotiator. With his words and superficial charm he’s able to talk his way in or out of almost any situation.
He is a forensics expert. He can pick out the tiniest details of a situation or crime scene that most would miss. This can help him determine why or how an act occurred or what might happen next.

Weaknesses:
His emotions are his biggest weakness. He has extreme care for those who he loves. Enemies can use them against him and render him completely weak.
If someone sees through his superficial charm this can lower his self-esteem. This causes him to show his short temper and make him lash out or make mistakes which leave him vulnerable in a given situation.
He can be over confident in himself. Thus resulting in him pressing on with his business despite if he's in unfavorable conditions. This can lead to him making matters much worse for himself.

Personality: At first glance he appears to be milquetoast, subservient, and a bit sycophant. In reality Charles is an ambitious and cunning individual willing to do whatever it takes to achieve power. Despite this hunger he is patient and uses his high intellect to concoct plans in order to reach his goals. Every move he makes is premeditated to a certain degree. Being an only child he wasn't told "No" a lot. His history of being spoiled makes him believe he is entitled to anything he wants and when he is told no he looses his composure. This short fuse of his can make him make rash decisions which lead to more problems than it solves. His goal is to become a respected yet feared crime lord in this new world.

The crimes that Charles is able and willing to commit are:
-Illegal weapons stealing/smuggling as from DexLabs, Mandark Industries, etc.
-Sabotage of others property and equipment
-Murder
-Framing others for false crimes or offenses
- and more

History: Charles comes from an affluent family back in Germany. His father was a big business owner who ran an illegal monopoly and participated in gang crime. His family’s monopoly was exposed along with his ties to gangsters and it tarnished their family name. At the age of 17 he left Germany, not wanting to be haunted by what he says is his family’s failure. A spark ignited within him which made him want to become better than his father. With his money and his name he opened a club in the Downtown area called the Chipher Lounge. Despite locals now knowing his family well, given his attitude and possessions they get a gist of what money there is to it. Spitting out threats, an idea he got from his father, keeps any customers or others from spilling his actions to the authorities. Additionally, he's willing to bribe locals and authoritative figures. His loyal employee, Lloyd, will always swear Charles has been at the club all day giving him an alibi regardless if it's true or not. Thus he decided to open the club as a front so within it's walls he can do whatever mischief he pleases. To the outside he's just a wealthy club owner. The club helps keep him out of the spotlight of any authoritative figures that may put an end to his work. While not directly involved in the war effort, he's willing to do tasks for others involved for the right price.

The Cipher  Lounge: The nightclub opens at 7 pm until 3 am the next day. In addition, other events are held such as auctions, fight night, and music night.  The club is designed with the finest imports from Germany. During the “closed hours” is when Charles is open for meeting and conducts his business, most of which is illegal. On the second floor there is a balcony but also a hall which leads to a bedroom where he sleeps but it’s off limits to the public. Because of Charles’ psychopathic tendencies, he doesn’t look to stop fights inside the club as he finds it amusing. It’s safe to say someone can go inside and not come out alive. The club is usually pretty busy as his superficial charm really helps boost the ratings with the locals. He only has one employee named Lloyd who works the bar and cleans making sure the club is ready to open.

Special events at the lounge:
Comedy night, the only night that has a set time and day, is held on Mondays at 8 PM where anyone can take to the stage to perform any act of comedy. But be warned, Charles won't tolerate any poor comedy that doesn't please his customers.
His most lucrative night is fight night in which fights are hosted in the back alley. Customers can register to fight and/or place bets on other fighters. There is a fee of one hundred taros to be a fighter. Spectators may bet among each other over which fighter will be victorious. The final winner can win a hefty sum of taros. Keep noted that there are no limits in these fights. It's up to the fighters to decide when enough is enough. The money incentive brings out lots of different people who are willing to fight for fame and wealth.
Music night is a night in which bands or singers may perform on the stage as entertainment for the evening. Performers are chosen by invitation from Charles or by audition. Performers are paid handsomely as well.
Auctions are also hosted within the walls of the Cipher Lounge. Charles will auction off any items he's accumulated, most of which are probably illegally owned, to his customers. In addition, he allows the public to auction of anything they see fit as well.

Do you use nanos: Yes.

Last edited by lithgow on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:27 am; edited 6 times in total
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Charles Von Harte Empty Re: Charles Von Harte

Post  zerowing21 Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Could you expand his personality, I feel like negative traits are missing.

I'd also like some more on his early history, how he came to open the bar in downtown and if he is part of the war effort.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:29 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Could you expand his personality, I feel like negative traits are missing.

I'd also like some more on his early history, how he came to open the bar in downtown and if he is part of the war effort.  

updated:

Personality addition: "Being an only child he wasn't told "No" a lot. His history of being spoiled makes him believe he is entitled to anything he wants and when he is told no he looses his composure. This short fuse of his can make him make rash decisions which lead to more problems than it solves."

History addition: "He decided to open the club as a front so within it's walls he can do whatever mischief he pleases. To the outside he's just a wealthy club owner. The club helps keep him out of the spotlight of any authoritative figures that may put an end to his work. While not directly involved in the war effort, he's willing to do tasks for others involved for the right price."
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:26 am

I'm enjoying this character, just a few nitpicks.

lithgow wrote:Ironically, he is a squeamish. He gets lightheaded at the sight of any type of gore. Causing him to be vulnerable at the sight and be neutralized.
lithgow wrote:The crimes that Charles is able and willing to commit are:
-Murder

How does Charles go about with killing if he's squeamish with gore? Is blood included in this definition of gore?

lithgow wrote:The Cipher Lounge: He only has one employee named Lazlo who works the bar and cleans making sure the club is ready to open.

Currently in this universe, Lazlo is just a kid, so he wouldn't be old enough to work in a bar. He also has school/camp.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:36 am

Professor Utonium wrote:I'm enjoying this character, just a few nitpicks.

lithgow wrote:Ironically, he is a squeamish. He gets lightheaded at the sight of any type of gore. Causing him to be vulnerable at the sight and be neutralized.
lithgow wrote:The crimes that Charles is able and willing to commit are:
-Murder

How does Charles go about with killing if he's squeamish with gore? Is blood included in this definition of gore?

lithgow wrote:The Cipher Lounge: He only has one employee named Lazlo who works the bar and cleans making sure the club is ready to open.

Currently in this universe, Lazlo is just a kid, so he wouldn't be old enough to work in a bar. He also has school/camp.

Thank you!

Lazlo is just a random named I picked so it wasn't meant to be a current character or based off one. To avoid confusion I change his name to Lloyd though tongue

Got rid of the squeamish weakness because it didn't make sense. Replaced it with, "He can be over confident in himself. Thus resulting in him pressing on with his business despite if he's in unfavorable conditions. This can lead to him making matters much worse for himself."
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:18 am

lithgow wrote:Lazlo is just a random named I picked so it wasn't meant to be a current character or based off one. To avoid confusion I change his name to Lloyd though tongue

My apologizes! We have characters from Camp Lazlo in the RP, including Lazlo, so I just assumed. Embarassed You can keep the character's name as is if you'd like, since it's random side character.

I'm interested in knowing how Charles avoids the law. Also how well does his business do given his last name's reputation? I'm assuming since all that went down in Germany, many people in Townsville aren't aware.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:34 am

Professor Utonium wrote:
lithgow wrote:Lazlo is just a random named I picked so it wasn't meant to be a current character or based off one. To avoid confusion I change his name to Lloyd though tongue

My apologizes! We have characters from Camp Lazlo in the RP, including Lazlo, so I just assumed. Embarassed You can keep the character's name as is if you'd like, since it's random side character.

I'm interested in knowing how Charles avoids the law. Also how well does his business do given his last name's reputation? I'm assuming since all that went down in Germany, many people in Townsville aren't aware.

No problem! I'll keep the new name to avoid confusion in the future. lol!

added this into the history: "Despite locals now knowing his family well, given his attitude and possessions they get a gist of what money there is to it. Spitting out threats, an idea he got from his father, keeps any customers or others from spilling his actions to the authorities. Additionally, he's willing to bribe locals and authoritative figures. His loyal employee, Lloyd, will always swear Charles has been at the club all day giving him an alibi regardless if it's true or not."

added this to the Cipher Club: "The club is usually pretty busy as his superficial charm really helps boost the ratings with the locals. His most lucrative night is fight night in which fights are hosted in the back alley. Customers can register to fight and/or place bets on other fighters. There is a fee of one hundred taros to be a fighter. Spectators may bet amongst each other over which fighter will be victorious. The final winner can win a hefty sum of taros. The money incentive brings out lots of different people who are willing to fight for fame and wealth"
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:07 am

lithgow wrote:His most lucrative night is fight night in which fights are hosted in the back alley. Customers can register to fight and/or place bets on other fighters. There is a fee of one hundred taros to be a fighter. Spectators may bet amongst each other over which fighter will be victorious. The final winner can win a hefty sum of taros. The money incentive brings out lots of different people who are willing to fight for fame and wealth"

Currently in the RP, a few villains have opened an illegal fighting ring deep in the Darklands, along with bets and brackets, all that jazz. The Cipher Lounge can keep the fight night, of course, but there would be some steep competition! Wink
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 am

Professor Utonium wrote:
lithgow wrote:His most lucrative night is fight night in which fights are hosted in the back alley. Customers can register to fight and/or place bets on other fighters. There is a fee of one hundred taros to be a fighter. Spectators may bet amongst each other over which fighter will be victorious. The final winner can win a hefty sum of taros. The money incentive brings out lots of different people who are willing to fight for fame and wealth"

Currently in the RP, a few villains have opened an illegal fighting ring deep in the Darklands, along with bets and brackets, all that jazz. The Cipher Lounge can keep the fight night, of course, but there would be some steep competition! Wink

Sounds fun! Wink

For organizational purposes I made a separate section for "special nights" at the club.
"Special events at the lounge:
Comedy night, the only night that has a set time and day, is held on Mondays at 8 PM where anyone can take to the stage to perform any act of comedy. But be warned, Charles won't tolerate any poor comedy that doesn't please his customers.
His most lucrative night is fight night in which fights are hosted in the back alley. Customers can register to fight and/or place bets on other fighters. There is a fee of one hundred taros to be a fighter. Spectators may bet among each other over which fighter will be victorious. The final winner can win a hefty sum of taros. Keep noted that there are no limits in these fights. It's up to the fighters to decide when enough is enough. The money incentive brings out lots of different people who are willing to fight for fame and wealth.
Music night is a night in which bands or singers may perform on the stage as entertainment for the evening. Performers are chosen by invitation from Charles or by audition. Performers are paid handsomely as well.
Auctions are also hosted within the walls of the Cipher Lounge. Charles will auction off any items he's accumulated, most of which are probably illegally owned, to his customers. In addition, he allows the public to auction of anything they see fit as well."
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Well this also opens up something else. we have a second club that opened who is an up and coming crime lord, how would he react to this?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:22 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Well this also opens up something else. we have a second club that opened who is an up and coming crime lord, how would he react to this?

He will aim to destroy his competition. His tactics will vary from simply buying the club to destroying it all together.
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 pm

alright, well his competition is a demon so this should be interesting. I think you've pretty much hit everything, so I will give an approval.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:08 pm

zerowing21 wrote:alright, well his competition is a demon so this should be interesting. I think you've pretty much hit everything, so I will give an approval.

A demon you say? This will be very interesting. thanks! I'll wait for two more. bounce
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 am

I approve as well.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:I approve as well.

Thank ya! Do I need one more?
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Yar, I'll see about getting one of the others to look over your character.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 pm

I'll be number 3! I like what you've got here.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Now that you're approved, if you want us to make a thread for the Cipher Lounge, just PM one of us (or post it here) where and with a description for the post.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  lithgow Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:15 am

Thank you!

If it could be made under the City Point category with this description, please:

The lavish nightclub owned by Charles Von Harte. Feel free to come and buy a few drinks. Just don't make Charles mad, or this could be your final resting place.
lithgow
lithgow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down