FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techno's Index of Characters

2 posters

Go down

Techno's Index of Characters Empty Techno's Index of Characters

Post  TechnoWizROK Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:48 am

Techno's Index of Characters

Deleting my account on another RP-dedicated forum on the count of inactivity. Just basically shipping my OCs over here, can't say for sure that'll use them.. maybe though just maybe.
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Techno's Index of Characters Empty Re: Techno's Index of Characters

Post  TechnoWizROK Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:58 am

Sol Quill

General information

Name: Sol Quill
Nick-Names: Hot Stuff, Senior Citizen, lil' Sol
Alias: Starburst
Place Of Origin: Outer Space
Date Of Birth: Celebrates his birthday on July 1st
Appearance - Human :

Relationship information

Relationship Status: Single
coco: coco
Partner: -
Father: Star-Lord, Peter Quill
Mother Gamora
Siblings: -
Pets: Rocket Raccoon Rocket's my uncle, not a pet
Other: Uncle Groot, Uncle Drax, Uncle Adam and Aunt Angela

Personal information

Likes and Dislikes

✔ His family
✔ Power
✔ Adventure
✔ Other Infinity Gems

✘ Uncle Rocket's fur getting everywhere
✘ Mentioning 'Infinity Gauntlet'
✘ Cloudy days

Hobbies: Stargazing and dancing.

Strengths:

⚜ His mind isn't like most sentient life's thus telepaths have some difficulty reading it.
⚜ Doesn't get mad often, unlikely to lose temper at all.
⚜ Can survive in the vacuum of space.

Weaknesses:

☠ Trusts people too easily.
☠ Isn't worried about himself in a fight at all.
☠ Lacks knowledge about most things on Earth.

Brief Biography:
After repeated usage of the Infinity Gems, in a short amount of time relative to the grand scale of the universe, it was only inevitable that they would be destroyed. During this unprecedented cosmic event the unforeseeable occurred, a fragment of the then-shattered Power Gem had gain sentience and promptly given itself a human form. This is Sol  This is Sol and after being taken in by Star-Lord, Gamora and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy he has been raised from 'birth' by the intergalactic superhero team. And whilst only possessing an infinitesimally small portion of the Infinity Gem's power, he was still encouraged to enrol into the Academy by his adopted family when he became of age. Now he must find his purpose; either as a force of good or evil.. or perhaps neither?    

Powers and Abilities

[High Tier] Superhuman Condition - strength, durability, stamina, speed, reflexes, regeneration and dexterity
Energy Projection - ability to create simple constructs like: forcefields, boulders or blades
Cosmic Fire - ability to generate and control the fires of stars
Sub-Relative Flight - self-explanatory
Boost - access the fragment of the Power Gem to boost his powers for a short period of time

Theme Song

Theme Song: "Breathing Fire" -Wolfgang Black
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:05 am

Name: Lobo Herrero

Gem: Obsidian

Power: Fire - Though he is able to produce his own fire, it tires himself out faster than manipulating already existing sources of fire so he carries his own zippo lighter around. He can control flames with ease whilst also being subject to extremely high temperature without harm. Lobo is able to form constructs with his fire; fireballs, tornadoes and even quasi-sentient beings of fire.
Lava - With the scarcity of lava above the Earth's crust Lobo is completely unaware of this power. However with this he can even survive within an active volcano without worry, something that would have been impossible with his control over fire alone.  

Bio: Lobo was born to a family of eight, even for a child he could always be found with a bright smile on his face. That was until tragedy struck when the Herrero household, save Lobo and his younger sister Clara, died in a horrible car crash. Having no other relatives to turn the two had ended up in the system and to make matter even worse Lobo and Clara were separated into different foster homes.

Lobo, the smiling child was no more and the years of suffering abuse from foster parents, expulsions from school and getting into fights have taken a toll; changing him into indifferent and cold runaway who's prone to violence.  

A month ago he found a piece of obsidian lodged right above his heart, visible on his chest. Ever since then he has been experimenting with his newfound powers, finding them quite useful during his late night escapades. Fast forward to the present and Lobo has his interest piqued by the email, with claims of knowledge on the mysterious gem.
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:09 am

Name: Nicodemus 'Nico' Flamel
Birthday: July 17th

Magic:

Rune Magic:

Imperial Eye:

Magic Level: A

History:

History:

Personality: Without question, Nicodemus’s most prominent personality trait is his ego. This is true whether it manifests itself in his “vengeful monarch” or “noble champion” modes. Though capable of kindness and fairness, he’s usually impulsive and overconfident, with little regard for the consequences of his actions.

Guild and Guild-Mark Location: -

Three Strengths:
1. Groomed to rule; skilled in diplomacy, court politics, managing matters of the state, etc.
2. Possesses an iron liver, has yet to meet anyone able to drink him under the table.
3. Displays an indomitable will by meeting his body, mind and spirit’s limits and exceeding them.

Three Weaknesses:
1. An arrogance which is common amongst royalty though he still recognises those who are well above himself.
2. Has a tendency to heavily rely on Runes before resorting to the Imperial Eye.
3. Any slip-up using Rune Magic can lead to severe magical backlash even if Nicodemus is second to none in this field of magic.

Greatest Love: Studying ancient languages and rune arrays.

Motivation: To overthrow the current ruler, gaining the throne, through his own individual power not by the machinations of others as a puppet.
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  17th Day Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:10 am

Your collections of characters are quite interesting but 'Nicodemus Flamel' would easily have to my favourite, I am certain that he was written for a Fairy Tail roleplay.

I actually was going to write up a character very similar to Nicodemus-extremely well versed in runes, body enhancements, an ability to unweave magic (we must have some reading material in common, does "Kaleidoscope of Magic" ring any bells?) and overall possessing a holier-than-thou attitude.

With your permission I would like to adapt Nicodemus into my own character to roleplay with, I ask this because I was bound to write something heavily resembling him and I wouldn't want to give off the impression that I was stealing your creative work for myself. Of course, keep in mind, if I would do so there will be changes made onto your character.
17th Day
17th Day

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:31 am

Sorry but I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no but rest assured I won't take offense from the resemblance your own character shares with Nicodemus, there's bound to be similarities given our shared reading material, right?
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum