FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juno Zepprolan

3 posters

Go down

Juno Zepprolan  Empty Juno Zepprolan

Post  Mandork Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:03 am

Name: Juno Zepprolan
Ethnicity: English
Allegiance: The Villains
Origins: Human

Appearance: Juno is pretty small compare to most, with a height of 5’2”. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and has a tan skin color. Juno wears a white jacket with a red interior, a thin black lined short sleeve shirt underneath, black pants, black open-finger gloves, and red high-heeled boots with black at the toes and heel.

Juno head shot
Juno full body shot

Strengths:  
She is very acrobatic, fast, and skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Using her speed to dodge and counter enemy movements.

Weaknesses:
Despite her overwhelming confidence in herself, she does exhibit fear and hesitance when she feels she's outmatched. In this situation, fear takes over causing her to hesitate her attacks as she's unsure of herself. This causes her fighting to become sloppy and weak. She will do everything in her power to flee the confrontation. Disregarding her plans and only worrying about herself.

She excels in hand-to-hand combat, she does not carry a weapon with her as she prefers to use her body. This makes her extremely vulnerable because she must get up close and personal to her enemies. She’s at a huge disadvantage if her enemies use guns and keep their distance from her.

Because she utilizes her agility and relies on it heavily, she can tire out rather quickly.

Personality: Juno is the strong silent type. She speaks, but isn't a very loud or overly-social person as she'd rather stay quiet and let her punches and kicks do the talking. However, when she does talk she is very sassy. She also isn’t your everyday savage go kill everyone villain. She’s classy and picks her battles. She’s the type of villain you could go get tea with without any conflict. She’s extremely confident in herself and she will often sport a self-assured smile. So much so that she enjoys taunting her enemies on the battlefield.

History: Juno grew up with her father Quinlan and younger sister Sarah (Sarah will be created later on when Juno is approved). Her mother passed away when she was a young child. The death of her mother caused her father, Quinlan, to expect so much more out of Juno and to look after her younger sister, Sarah. The death of her mother also caused her family to move from England to Genius Grove, to try and escape the grief of her death. With their new location in Genius Grove, Juno came across both Mandark and Dexter on various occasions. As a curious girl, she would often find herself talking to one of the boy genius’s, asking questions about different gadgets and discoveries they have created or found. Naturally, Mandark was a bit more stand-offish when she would ask questions, but Dexter was usually more than happy to explain things to her. Over time, Juno and Dexter became friends. They remained friends then stopped talking once Dexter moved and became very busy in Tech Square with his research. The invasion struck when Juno was on her way home from Peach Creek Commons. She wastes no time and quickly returned home but her father and sister were both missing. Dexter urged Juno to join the war and reside within the DexLab company dorms.

She reluctantly leaves Genius Grove and joins the fight against Fuse, reuniting with her friend Dexter, where she climbs up the ranks with her strength in hand-to-hand combat. Juno starts to urge Dexter to allow her to take a team to search for her sister Sarah. Although Juno is among the top in the ranks, Dexter denies every plea she makes. Juno acts as if she accepts Dexter’s answer and doesn’t bring it up again.

A few weeks later, Dexter assigns her and a team into the DarkLands (more specifically the Fireswamps) in hopes of salvaging any equipment or rescuing any survivors from the outposts that were overrun there. However, Juno decides to betray her team. She intentionally sabotages the mission and attacks her comrades. She then goes and steals the KND S.C.A.M.P.E.R they used to travel there, leaving her comrades and anyone else as fusion food.

She then seeks out Mandark at Mandark Industries. She makes her case to Mandark, if he were to help her find her lost sister she will tell him everything she knows about DexLabs and their allies (given that she worked closely with Dexter). Mandark recognizes Juno but of course does not care about her sister Sarah and is instead intrigued by her intelligence of DexLabs, wanting to get the upper-hand against his rival, and happily accepts her into his ranks. Juno becomes very interested in Mandark and some of his not-so-good tendencies. So much so that after a while she loses the thought of finding her sister and instead becomes aligned with Mandark, becoming a nice edition to Mandark Industries. Doing his bidding and dealing with anyone who gets in the way of his plans.  Primarily harassing the likes of his competitors such as Vilgax and Mojo Jo Jo. She also spends her time inerferring with those involved with Dexter and Dexlabs, given her low opinion of Dexter.

(I read something about ROPCs and relationships I can change her to be just a very important person within Mandark Industries if the current history goes against that. I was confused by it so let me know! I'd also love to control Mandark in the RP if he's available, I thought I read something about those charcaters on the forums.)

Do you use nanos: Yes

Last edited by Mandork on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Juno Zepprolan  Empty Re: Juno Zepprolan

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:11 pm

You still need two weaknesses.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandork Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:47 pm

zerowing21 wrote:You still need two weaknesses.

I have 3 described above

-fear & hesitance when feeling outmatched
-vulnerability due to not using a weapon, at a disadvantage if her opponent uses a weapon & can get their distance.
-due to relying on her agility heavily she can tire out easily.

I kinda did a lead in explanation to the weaknesses so they might've been a little harder to see, my apologies
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:56 pm

Ok, so she fearful and hesitant when outmatches, how does it effect or make her do in that situation. I'm wanting details so it can be flushed out.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandork Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:25 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Ok, so she fearful and hesitant when outmatches, how does it effect or make her do in that situation. I'm wanting details so it can be flushed out.

Alrighty, updated:

Despite her overwhelming confidence in herself, she does exhibit fear and hesitance when she feels she's outmatched. In this situation, fear takes over causing her to hesitate her attacks as she's unsure of herself. This causes her fighting to become sloppy and weak. She will do everything in her power to flee the confrontation. Disregarding her plans and only worrying about herself.
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:36 pm

While I know you put a few strengths as one in the first part so that seems fine. But It could confuse people making them think its just 2 strengths.

Well you can have her start being an important person within MI right after the history. Within the current rp history, Mandark just has Robot Jones working for him and has caused trouble like stealing ice king's fan fic. As for mandark control, you'll have to wait a month before being given the use of an rpc.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandork Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 pm

zerowing21 wrote:While I know you put a few strengths as one in the first part so that seems fine. But It could confuse people making them think its just 2 strengths.

Well you can have her start being an important person within MI right after the history. Within the current rp history, Mandark just has Robot Jones working for him and has caused trouble like stealing ice king's fan fic. As for mandark control, you'll have to wait a month before being given the use of an rpc.

Alright I've updated that part of her history. okay! I'll PM you in a month or so and ask. Thanks. So do I have one approval? Wink
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:06 pm

I'll give this an approval, but you'll need at least one more.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandork Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:08 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I'll give this an approval, but you'll need at least one more.

okay, thank you
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:32 pm

And now you have that one.  I approve.

Last edited by Mr.Didathing on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:39 pm

You're all clear for starting in the rp. Enjoy.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down